China Bribes Trump

1,101 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by okaydo
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In the same week Trump said the US government will make changes to help Chinese phone company ZTE, the Chinese government has promised $500 million to fund a project in Indonesia that will include Trump resorts and golf courses. Trump making himself rich off US foreign policy. This is EXACTLY the reason the Founders put the emoluments clause in the Constitution. To thwart criminals like Trump.

This was predictable, predicted, and is happening all around. You have to be naive to think the North Korea developments aren't related to this scheme as well.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-china-zte_us_5af9f701e4b0200bcab7fa66
American Vermin
Unit2Sucks
I think there is more to it than just this. Trump desperately needs China's help to make things work in NK and I have no doubt that his "good friend" Xi put the screws to him over Zte. As usual, Trump is going to get played by a superior and the US will be worse off. I have no idea whether the Indonesian project materially played into things but this is consistent with Trump's speak loudly and carry a very, very small stick.
Bobodeluxe
The Don takes care of the Don.
bearister
Which goes a long way to explaining the tRump Crime Family motto:

"Never give a sucker an even break."

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
dajo9 said:

You have to be naive to think the North Korea developments aren't related to this scheme as well.

Trump Tower NK ?!?!!!
BearNIt
dajo9 said:

In the same week Trump said the US government will make changes to help Chinese phone company ZTE, the Chinese government has promised $500 million to fund a project in Indonesia that will include Trump resorts and golf courses. Trump making himself rich off US foreign policy. This is EXACTLY the reason the Founders put the emoluments clause in the Constitution. To thwart criminals like Trump.

This was predictable, predicted, and is happening all around. You have to be naive to think the North Korea developments aren't related to this scheme as well.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-china-zte_us_5af9f701e4b0200bcab7fa66
It's not like the CIA or NSA have any concerns about spying and lying from ZTE. Oh wait, they did warn the Big Cheeto and Congress about ZTE and Cheeto #1 and certain members of Congress are giving the finger to the CIA, NSA, and the American people for a hotel and golf course or was it ties and ****ty wine and vodka.

We are SUPER F**CKED. Running the United States of America should not be an F....ING FOR PROFIT ENDEAVOR FOR THE THE TRUMP F>>>ING FAMILY!
blungld
Where is Congress? This is unAmerican and unConstitutional and repeatedly.
mikecohen
Is there any chance in Hel* that any Trump-Supporter/Fox-Viewer could somehow receive this information and care about it? Just asking . . . .
okaydo
blungld said:

Where is Congress? This is unAmerican and unConstitutional and repeatedly.

HAHAHAHAHAAH...it's so amazing how Trump is just able to bulldoze his way to get his way.. Nobody in power can stop or will stop him. Because they don't care. It doesn't matter. Trump will remain popular no matter what. No matter what. He always gets his way. That's the story of his life.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.