Trump is such an idiot!

872 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by concordtom
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's on the tv today, and I heard him say two (at least) things that just drive me up the wall.

1) the NATO guy sitting next to him in the WH starts to speak, beginning with the typical words of formal appreciation, and Trump immediately interrupts and says, "oh, you're going to give me credit for that?"
Fishing for compliments and hoping everyone takes notice.

2) then they are again just now at the round table with Pence and Trump answers a media question about Syria, "What I want most of all is simply Peace, moreso than the Nobel Peace Prize."
Oh my God, it's like a little kid, so transparent and phony. And so basic. "Me want candy."
I mean, he's seriously going to pivot from saving lives and Peace in a war torn country to his desire to be awarded the Nobel prize??

The man is seriously sick in the head.

Bobodeluxe
Why do you hate America?

And puppies?
B.A. Bearacus

If he went against Hillary "Satan in a pantsuit" Clinton again in 2020, he would have the vote of every Republican who has ever visited Off Topic. If he went up against a non-Hillary Democrat, he would have all BI's Republican votes, save for maybe WIAF.

The Republicans on here embrace Donald J. Trump and consider his shortcomings and trespasses forgivable.
concordtom
How is that so, Bearacus?
It's as if he could shoot a person on 5th avenue and none of them would blink!
I just don't get it.

(I think his saying that was truly just an open question for him. Like, he was actually asking if he could. Planting the seed: "I'm going to shoot someone, and when I do, you will continue to obey." I wonder who he had in mind.)
bearister
This thread is thread jumping to grab headlines. With that said, the latest tRump statement:

Donald J. tRump: "I did not collude. There was no collusion. I was not colluding. They lie when they say I colluded. They erroneously claim tRump colludes. There was never any colludetivity. There was no colludeness or colludeocity. Furthermore, I did not obstruct. They falsely claim I obstructed. There was never any obstruction or obstructing. They lie when they say tRump obstructs. At no time was there any obstructiveness or obstructivity. And finally, categorically no obstructosity!"

This is pure and simple a witch hunt. Nothing less than a fishing expedition. It's a Spanish Inquisition. A persecution. A wild goose chase. It's a treasure hunt and an Easter egg hunt combined!"
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Bobodeluxe
okaydo

concordtom
I love that people in the above Gates clip are outright laughing at "the monster"!

concordtom
The entire gates clip is worthwhile.
I'm surprised he would publicly throw so much shade at the guy.
I mean, next thing you know, Trump will quite seriously be bringing legislation against Microsoft.

The man is a petty piece of crap.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.