Please tell me this is not true

6,390 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by concordtom
GBear4Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

ICE is carrying out federal law, supported by both parties since its inception in 2003 until it became politically expedient for the Left to pander to illegals and the privileged white liberals that virtue signal in their service....

And yet, somehow we managed to not take children away from their parents until Trump came along.
Who's "we"? BI liberals or Democrats?

"We" the United States of America.
The virtue signaling about children being separated is laughable and its exploited emotional weakness to portray a moral calamity at the hands of an evil politician, an obvious projection of political and personal disgust with the President and Republicans. As if Republicans are twisting their moustache randomly separating children from their parents for reasons of cruelty. This is a dishonest and/or ignorant political ploy.

Trump is enforcing federal law, whereby children cannot stay with their parents indefinitely. Democrats had 8 years to fix this but it was not a priority. They do not actually care about the children, and neither do their parents by virtue of their actions. They are exploiting a political opportunity because there are enough morons who gobble this stuff up.

American parents are separated from their children when they are detained/imprisoned/awaiting charges. Spare everyone the political virtue signaling.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

ICE is carrying out federal law, supported by both parties since its inception in 2003 until it became politically expedient for the Left to pander to illegals and the privileged white liberals that virtue signal in their service....

And yet, somehow we managed to not take children away from their parents until Trump came along.
Who's "we"? BI liberals or Democrats?

"We" the United States of America.
The virtue signaling about children being separated is laughable and its exploited emotional weakness to portray a moral calamity at the hands of an evil politician, an obvious projection of political and personal disgust with the President and Republicans. As if Republicans are twisting their moustache randomly separating children from their parents for reasons of cruelty. This is a dishonest and/or ignorant political ploy.

Trump is enforcing federal law, whereby children cannot stay with their parents indefinitely. Democrats had 8 years to fix this but it was not a priority. They do not actually care about the children, and neither do their parents by virtue of their actions. They are exploiting a political opportunity because there are enough morons who gobble this stuff up.

American parents are separated from their children when they are detained/imprisoned/awaiting charges. Spare everyone the political virtue signaling.

You really know nothing about this issue. This is such shallow analysis I can't even engage.
bearister
GBear4Life said:

.. They are exploiting a political opportunity because there are enough morons who gobble this stuff up...

...but the morons that out moron all other morons, and who in fact give run of the mill morons a bad name, are the morons that voted for the Head F@cking Moron for POTUS.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
GBear4Life
LOL K.

Classic deflection
GBear4Life
I'm so outraged at all the American children who are separated from their families when they're parents are being held and detained....oh wait, forgot we're just pandering to immigrants and scoring political points against Trump and Republicans.
sycasey
1. American children are not just "taken" from parents who commit crimes. They are placed with protective services who tries to place them in the care of other relatives, or in foster care if necessary. They don't lose track of the kids, so if the parents need to track them down later they will be able to.

The U.S. used to do something like this with immigrant kids too, before Trump.

2. This is not about "Republicans," because as far as I know Bush didn't do any of this crap either. It's Trump. His administration is either actively cruel or so incompetent they have allowed this to happen by accident.

3. GBear continues to demonstrate that he doesn't know s***.
GBear4Life
Those are American citizens you're talking about. Some may not distinguish between the two, but we all don't need to marinate in those same delusions.

Proposing better accommodations for the child while their sh*t parents are detained and processed is fine. Moralizing about it to make political points is garbage.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

Those are American citizens you're talking about. Some may not distinguish between the two, but we all don't need to marinate in those same delusions.

Proposing better accommodations for the child while their sh*t parents are detained and processed is fine. Moralizing about it to make political points is garbage.
Moving the goalposts again I see. Your prior claim was that liberals were being hypocritical because they don't complain when American kids are taken away from parents who are arrested for a crime. Now it's that we shouldn't care that these kids are treated differently because they're not American.

My position is that children should be treated humanely regardless of their nationality. I really doubt that this is controversial.

I also don't have to propose better accommodations, because they existed before the Trump Administration started handling things. I simply ask to go back to how immigrant children used to be treated.
going4roses
Whoa
concordtom
GBear4Life said:

Please explain.

Why did you just call them "sh*t parents"?

Is it your belief that anyone trying to cross into this country is sh*t?
joe amos yaks
GBear4Life said:

Good grief.
Did your "sh*t parents" or their "sh*t parents" or their "sh*t parents" enter our great land through Ellis Island, Baltimore, Jamestown or New Orleans, or did they make it around the Horn and enter on the West Coast? Or maybe they entered by way of Quebec City or Vancouver.
We are still a welcoming nation of humanity and respect.
What's your deal?
"Those who say don't know, and those who know don't say." - LT
going4roses
concordtom said:

GBear4Life said:

Please explain.

Why did you just call them "sh*t parents"?

Is it your belief that anyone trying to cross into this country is sh*t?

Gotta remember iwantwinners people are Indigenous to these lands. Lol
GBear4Life
I guess smuggling your children into foreign lands illegally still renders you eligible for Parent of the Year. Spare me these apologetic mental gymnastics.

sycasey
GBear4Life said:

I guess smuggling your children into foreign lands illegally still renders you eligible for Parent of the Year. Spare me these apologetic mental gymnastics.
Everyone is just asking that the children (who often had no choice in the matter) be treated humanely. You're the one who wants to keep shifting focus to the parents, probably because you know you're in a terrible position defending the treatment of these children.
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

Everyone is just asking that the children (who often had no choice in the matter) be treated humanely. You're the one who wants to keep shifting focus to the parents, probably because you know you're in a terrible position defending the treatment of these children.
I was asked about why the parents are sh*t. I answered.

Being separated from parents isn't really the 'inhumane' part. If it's anything, it's them being put in cages like dogs. But the media and partisan libtards can't really anchor their virtue signaling and politicking to that because those same cages were used 8 years ago too.

The handwringing about treating the children 'humanely' is BS. It's obvious from a mile away when they center it around "separation from parents".
GBear4Life
Another Bear said:

And lets be clear, this is the crap Nazis like and do.
Like Denmark, Switzerland and Israel I guess. Damn Nazi-aspiring fascists.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

Being separated from parents isn't really the 'inhumane' part.

Child psychologists would disagree.

https://www.apa.org/news/apa/2018/border-family-separation

GBear4Life said:

If it's anything, it's them being put in cages like dogs. But the media and partisan libtards can't really anchor their virtue signaling and politicking to that because those same cages were used 8 years ago too.

Are you kidding? That's EXACTLY what is being talked about now.
concordtom
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

I was asked about why the parents are sh*t. I answered.

Being separated from parents isn't really the 'inhumane' part. If it's anything, it's them being put in cages like dogs. But the media and partisan libtards can't really anchor their virtue signaling and politicking to that because those same cages were used 8 years ago too.

The handwringing about treating the children 'humanely' is BS. It's obvious from a mile away when they center it around "separation from parents".

Congratulations.
You just exhibited the 5th sign.

concordtom
GBear4Life said:

Have you ever traveled to third world countries?
I'm guessing not.
Or, you lack the empathy gene.

I think if you lived here, and decided to leave your family, travel 1000 miles, sneak across a border, passing human skeletons along the way, live as a hidden-without-rights person, 7 men to an apartment bedroom, just so you could stand out on the street corner of Monument Blvd in hopes of being picked up by a stranger who would drive you a few miles to his house to help with yard work, so you could earn $50, and wire half of it back home to your wife and kids.... you might be a voted Father of the Year.

And if you could do all that a few times, figuring out the path, how to blend in and make a go of it, such that you could bring your family with you, so that your wife and kids could live in a 1 bedroom apartment off Monument, you just might be called a HERO.

We are so unbelievably rich and spoiled here in the USA, most of the time, none of us have ANY clue!

concordtom
Some perspective

sycasey
GBear4Life said:

Another Bear said:

Israel may not be the best example there.
GBear4Life
Appealing to compassion to moralize without positing an actual argument or solution to a said problem. Par for the course
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

Another Bear said:

Take a look at their immigration and citizenship policies. Yeah, it illuminates how absurd the Nazi reference is, as they usually always are. Weak sauce.
GBear4Life
where is the handwringing when American children are separated from their felonious parents. If the Democratic congress doesn't like the law that requires separation after a period of time (I think 20 days), they could have acted. If they don't like the holding conditions at these border sites, they can fund for improvements. If the Libtards think it's such a genuine calamity, they could have pumped up the outrage machine about it years ago.

I mean how ridiculous is it to moralize and scapegoat a president for a child being separated from a detained parent being processed for a crime? Give me a break, spend some time being outraged over actual inhumanities. The most humane thing we can do for the child is take the them away from their degenerate parents, put them in American foster care, give them citizenship and a chance at a life, and tell the parent to GTFO (being semi-facetious here)
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

where is the handwringing when American children are separated from their felonious parents. If the Democratic congress doesn't like the law that requires separation after a period of time (I think 20 days), they could have acted. If they don't like the holding conditions at these border sites, they can fund for improvements. If the Libtards think it's such a genuine calamity, they could have pumped up the outrage machine about it years ago.

I mean how ridiculous is it to moralize and scapegoat a president for a child being separated from a detained parent being processed for a crime? Give me a break, spend some time being outraged over actual inhumanities. The most humane thing we can do for the child is take the them away from their degenerate parents, put them in American foster care, give them citizenship and a chance at a life, and tell the parent to GTFO (being semi-facetious here)
We've already been over this:

1. This is NOT the same way American children with criminal parents are treated.

2. It is the Trump Administration that has chosen to enforce existing law way more harshly than any administration before. That's the biggest reason Congress never took any action before. But honestly, if you want to know who has been blocking immigration reform legislation for the last decade or so, it's not the Democrats. You can point that finger squarely at the far-right Republicans.

3. These kids aren't even being placed in foster care. As we have seen, many are still sitting in cages that are not safe or healthy. These images are what have sparked the latest round of discussion.

The current outrage is 100% justified.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

Another Bear said:

Take a look at their immigration and citizenship policies. Yeah, it illuminates how absurd the Nazi reference is, as they usually always are. Weak sauce.
No, I mean Israel currently houses a religious minority that it has gradually squeezed into smaller and smaller territory, almost certainly with the intention of getting rid of them entirely. What does that sound like?
concordtom
Losers gonna lose.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.