Today's most deplorable Trump factotum: Jim Jordan

2,942 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does he survive? I think yes.

bearister
He is a two bit poser like:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Bobodeluxe
He is America.

Travel, and talk to your fellow citizens.
BearNIt
That ex wrestling coach is wrong. He's like that guy who is married to one of your wife's girlfriends. You just met him and you're thinking I'd rather be getting a tooth pulled.
bearister
Bobodeluxe said:

He is America.

Travel, and talk to your fellow citizens.

Well, he is a representative of a minority of Americans whom with assistance from Putin operatives got the Clown Prince elected POTUS.
B.A. Bearacus
Daily Beast reports that Jordan has called the cops after alleged victim wasn't #beingbest:

"Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) has reportedly decided to enlist the help of Capitol Hill police after receiving emails from a man who says he suffered sexual abuse during Jordan's time as an assistant coach at Ohio State University.... [H]e believes one of the alleged victims, Mike DiSabato, is "bullying him" with emails, according to CNN... [A] source within Jordan's office told CNN that the Ohio Republican intends to get police involved after receiving numerous emails from DiSabato over the course of a few months. The emails were described as vaguely threatening, though no details were provided on their content."

bearister
This is another thing about Jim Jordan that tortures me:

"Jordan ....attended Graham High School, graduating in 1982. While at Graham, he was a four-time state wrestling champion with a career record of 150-1.....Jordan was a two-time NCAA Division I wrestling champion. In the 1985 NCAA championship match, Jordan defeated future two-time Olympic gold medalist and four-time world champion John Smith...." Wikipedia

I have always maintained the fantasy that if he disrespected me during a public hearing with his rude and unprofessional demeanor that I would invite him out to the hallway for a sound thrashing. Clearly he would accept my invitation and things would not go so well for me.
B.A. Bearacus
It's best to wrestle Jim Jordan in a shower room as you would then be invisible to him.
BearDevil
Knew Spicer was a moron long before he claimed "a few people knew what confeve meant". Millions knew that it meant Trump was a lonely bitter old man who sleeps alone and fell asleep mid-tweet in the middle of the night.

Also knew Jordan was a moron/ahole when he claimed he's never heard Trump lie (local NYC TV footage of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City in 9/11? Trump soundalikes John Miller/John Baron calling NYC gossip columnists to brag about Trump cheating on Marla Maples?).

Sadly Jordan will be re-elected easily, but he won't be Speaker or Minority Leader. Freedom Caucus doesn't have enough votes to elect him in the House. Lying about knowledge of molestation of athletes is a bozo no no, especially in the Midwest (Dennis Hastert, Sandusky/Joe Pa, Michigan State).
Another Bear
When street fighting a wrestler the secret is don't let him get you on the ground or in a grapple or hold. Keep your distance. Muay Thai would work well. Once he goes into his wrestling stance, kick him in the face. Otherwise a Brazilian jujitsu submission hold if he gets you on the ground. If you don't the hassle or sweat, bring a gun.
bearister
Another Bear said:

When street fighting a wrestler the secret is don't let him get you on the ground or in a grapple or hold. Keep your distance. Muay Thai would work well. Once he goes into his wrestling stance, kick him in the face. Otherwise a Brazilian jujitsu submission hold if he gets you on the ground. If you don't the hassle or sweat, bring a gun.

I have seen very few MMA fighters that are good upright fighters that can avoid being taken to the mat. Even one of the quickest waist up fighters of all time, Muhammad Ali, could not prevent an opponent from clinching him. It makes me pine for the days of my youth when having fighting skills was a huge asset. When is the last time you heard about someone getting beat up in the street? Now they just find you with a gunshot in your head. Fighting skills went the way of musicianship. It takes far too many hours of training and discipline to be proficient in either. Now you just shoot or stab someone like you saw growing up playing video games while you sat on your fat doughboy a$$ chugging soda.

Read Matthew Polly's Bruce Lee biography. AWESOME
B.A. Bearacus
Not lying nearly as much as the president is the new honest.

B.A. Bearacus
Are we sweating the small stuff here? Can anyone share any perspectives about being an undergrad and being made to shower with grown men who excessively soaped their groin area and having your junk fondled multiple times by a team doctor while getting your body weight checked or whatever?

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Are we sweating the small stuff here? Can anyone share any perspectives about being an undergrad and being made to shower with grown men who excessively soaped their groin area and having your junk fondled multiple times by a team doctor while getting your body weight checked or whatever?

As my son was growing up I was on record saying that if anyone did that sort of thing to him they would be introduced to kneecapping, Belfast style. I'd have gladly done the time, but no jury would have ever convicted.
B.A. Bearacus
Recap of where we are at at the moment with the Chair of the House Freedom Caucus:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/jim-jordans-slow-bleed

The fire is not dying down as more logs are added to it by former wrestlers, now nine, stating that Jordan is lying.
bearister
Bruce Lee v Jim Jordan computer simulation.

B.A. Bearacus
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.