Official tRump Live from Europe Tour Thread

25,610 Views | 239 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bearister
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
Seems the Russkies nailed the perfect product metaphor for Trump.

Russian mining firm puts Trump's face on its asbestos products

Quote:

As US officials decide against banning product, producer Uralasbest puts Trump 'seal of approval' on pallets

prospeCt

"Give to Cal Legends! https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it ", if so inclined, & beneficent 🙏🏼
bearister
Harvey Keitel rocks in The Duelists. Some of the best cinematography ever in that film.

bearister
"As President Trump meets other NATO leaders in Brussels today, the backdrop is his role in tearing at the post-World War II order. But Axios future editor Steve LeVine writes that a picture is taking shape of an American future without many of the basic institutions that many consider 20th century advances:

Unions: A decimation of the 120-year-old organized labor movement, most recently with last month's Supreme Court ruling weakening the funding of public collective bargaining.
International order: Trump is part of a wave of leaders challenging the post-World War II order, established to avoid another world war NATO, our alliance with Europe, trade deals, the World Trade Organization.

Black voting: In 2013, the Supreme Court invalidated a key part of the Voting Rights Act, and last month the court decided that counties can purge voter rolls of people who don't regularly vote.

Women's rights ... For now, more fear than reality: A primary conservative goal is the invalidation or weakening of Roe v. Wade, the 1973 decision that legalized abortion.

Respect for a free press and its role as a check on power.

Racial progress and harmony: The Muslim travel ban and Trump administration's border policies inflame rather than soothe tensions." Axios
bearister
B.A. Bearacus
Former Tony Blair Spokesman Alastair Campbell on CNBC today:

"I don't think anybody can possibly overestimate just how despised he is. I mean, he really is. I know he'll probably think because of his Scottish heritage... and he might think it's unfair because we've had Chinese leaders, we've had Putin, and you haven't had necessarily the level of protests. But I think people feel that America is a special country and, therefore, the leadership in America should be something that British people can look up to and respect. I'm afraid that there is very, very little respect for him."
bearister
Anarchistbear
The failed IRA plot to kill the Royal t$at was a sad day for the free world
bearister
Anarchistbear said:

The failed IRA plot to kill the Royal t$at was a sad day for the free world

They are inbred morons and swillers from the public trough but this crop did not deserve to be murdered. I always respected the courage of Bobby but never the murder of working class Brit soldiers in Belfast or of anyone else but Ulster Defense Association killers.

prospeCt

"Give to Cal Legends! https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it ", if so inclined, & beneficent 🙏🏼
bearister
In all seriousness, what types of overt action would tRump have to take that blatantly advances Russia's interests that would trigger impeachment proceedings by the Republicans? I am having a hard time visualizing exactly what that line would look like that he would have to cross.
OBear073akaSMFan
The Queen can just close her eyes ..and Imagine the Court Jester is now in her presence!
bearister
OBear073akaSMFan said:

The Queen can just close her eyes ..and Imagine the Court Jester is now in her presence!

Another Bear
Queen Elizabeth Says Bone Spurs Will Prevent Her from Meeting Trump
Quote:

LONDON (The Borowitz Report)Queen Elizabeth II has cancelled a scheduled Friday meeting with Donald J. Trump after complaining of a "flare-up of bone spurs," Buckingham Palace has confirmed.

The announcement took many royal watchers by surprise, because in her sixty-six-year reign the Queen had never before complained of bone spurs.

But, according to the Queen's spokesman, Peter Rhys-Willington, Elizabeth had intentionally kept her chronic bone-spur condition a closely guarded secret until now. "Her Majesty is a very brave woman, and has not wanted to unnecessarily worry her subjects," Rhys-Willington said. "And so, for decades, she has suffered in silence."

The Queen referred to her bone spurs obliquely in an official statement issued on Thursday. "We are sorry to have to cancel the engagement, but we feared that meeting Donald Trump would be most painful," the Queen's statement read.

BearChemist
Another Bear said:

Queen Elizabeth Says Bone Spurs Will Prevent Her from Meeting Trump
Quote:

LONDON (The Borowitz Report)Queen Elizabeth II has cancelled a scheduled Friday meeting with Donald J. Trump after complaining of a "flare-up of bone spurs," Buckingham Palace has confirmed.

The announcement took many royal watchers by surprise, because in her sixty-six-year reign the Queen had never before complained of bone spurs.

But, according to the Queen's spokesman, Peter Rhys-Willington, Elizabeth had intentionally kept her chronic bone-spur condition a closely guarded secret until now. "Her Majesty is a very brave woman, and has not wanted to unnecessarily worry her subjects," Rhys-Willington said. "And so, for decades, she has suffered in silence."

The Queen referred to her bone spurs obliquely in an official statement issued on Thursday. "We are sorry to have to cancel the engagement, but we feared that meeting Donald Trump would be most painful," the Queen's statement read.

Trump will understand. If not for the ******* bone spurs he would have earned 12 purple hearts.
prospeCt

bearister
BearChemist said:

....Trump will understand. If not for the ******* bone spurs he would have earned 12 purple hearts.

....instead he got 12 purple nurples.
B.A. Bearacus
Britons are family. We are all Britons today.

okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
Baby Hitler:

Enemy of a free press:
wifeisafurd
Trump publicly just declared victory over our allies. Think about that.
Anarchistbear
Anarchistbear
concordtom

Americans saved the Queen and Country (and World) from a tyrant 75ish years ago when she was young.
She wants to say Thank You and return us the favor before she dies.

God Save The Queen!
concordtom
I'm very disappointed that she met with him. He (and his ego) is probably having a ball.
But at least she wore Democrat Blue.
A sign? I think so.

concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

Baby Hitler:

Enemy of a free press:

Those are both shocking.
Re the first, he is going to start a civil war in this country, sit back and laugh watching the bullets fly.
There are reasons why people abhor war - they live thru it, discover its entire horror, and then vow/work to not let it happen again. Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Trump is a huge ****ing idiot. He has no clue. He is a very very dangerous voice!

Re the second, if I were CNN I would stop carrying on with business as usual. I would use the power of their field and launch full length films and documentaries against him. I would have the firm's leaders speak up.

The man needs to go down. The USA needs to knock him out of office. Mueller? Midterms and impeachment?
I am incensed!
bearister
The billionaire Dems need to start pooling their assets and outspend the Republicans in the Dark Money Department 10 to 1.
kjkbear
The 007 and the Queen Photo. Perfect.
oski003
bearister said:

The billionaire Dems need to start pooling their assets and outspend the Republicans in the Dark Money Department 10 to 1.

Besides the DNC screwing Bernie, didn't they do this for Hillary in the general election and still lost? Who controlled the state DNC funds?
concordtom
oski003 said:

bearister said:

Besides the DNC screwing Bernie, didn't they do this for Hillary in the general election and still lost? Who controlled the state DNC funds?
Tell me, what was it that so many people had SO hard against Hillary (no pun intended)?
I mean, this idiot is a million times worse than she could ever have been. Seriously!

Was it Bill backlash? Revenge for monica?

Are they just brainwashed?

What terrible (real) scandal have I missed?
dajo9
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

Tell me, what was it that so many people had SO hard against Hillary (no pun intended)?
I mean, this idiot is a million times worse than she could ever have been. Seriously!

Sexism?
concordtom
kjkbear said:

The 007 and the Queen Photo. Perfect.
If only.

That why I root for tripping and falling down the stairs of Air Force One, hitting head on metal stair and splitting it open. Cameras rolling for evidence of his own mistake, no foul play, and in slow mo for me to rewatch over and over again, like a good Seinfeld episode! Or better yet, like this:

concordtom
dajo9 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

Sexism?
That was the other hunch...

You know what?
I voted for Obama in part because I wanted a black president. Get the whole issue over with! He was white by culture, not some scary angry inner city dude who comes off radically militant (sorry, I went to school with Huey Newton's kids), but dark skinned by color. He was also extremely positive and full of hope, extremely thoughtful and well educated!!

You're making me think, I wanna vote for a woman next just to check that box and get it over with as well - if for no other reason and all else equal.

I think such things matter and reset the bar, which is important!

Unfortunately, the backlash from the Obama bar has been horrible. Thousands of Mexicans are taking it on the chin. As trump says, progress doesn't advance in a straight line. More like a stock price on a long time upward trend, trump is a temporary bear market!
golden sloth
concordtom said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Baby Hitler:

Enemy of a free press:

Those are both shocking.
Re the first, he is going to start a civil war in this country, sit back and laugh watching the bullets fly.
There are reasons why people abhor war - they live thru it, discover its entire horror, and then vow/work to not let it happen again. Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Trump is a huge ****ing idiot. He has no clue. He is a very very dangerous voice!

Re the second, if I were CNN I would stop carrying on with business as usual. I would use the power of their field and launch full length films and documentaries against him. I would have the firm's leaders speak up.

The man needs to go down. The USA needs to knock him out of office. Mueller? Midterms and impeachment?
I am incensed!
I'm just curious, if the Dem's do sweep both houses of congress, and Trump moves to invalidate the elections to prevent impeachment, and a civil war breaks out, what side do you think the military would support?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.