Serious Poll for Republicans Only

1,737 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AunBear89
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who do you respect more, Putin or Pelosi? Star your choice. *Republican participants only*.
B.A. Bearacus
Putin
B.A. Bearacus
Pelosi
B.A. Bearacus
Not sure
bearister
Kim Jong un already won in a similar poll so Puty winning is a no brainer.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
Error prone poling.
They are likely to just pull your leg to get a rise out of you, even if they like Pelosi better.
It's the Trump way. Agitation over honesty.
wifeisafurd
B.A. Bearacus said:

Who do you respect more, Putin or Pelosi? Star your choice. *Republican participants only*.
I'm not registered GOP, and Im'm the guy who dissents around here.

I'm guessing there will be very few responses.
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
It's official.

Another Bear
Pretty crazy turn of events when you consider the cold war and the /Russians are fccking with American democracy. Has the American extreme right flipped for Russkies? Apparently so.

As to why, I think part of it is America's infamously shortsighted relationship with history and plain stupidity. The Russians did not become our ally and friend after the Berlin wall fell in 1989...those mofos re-upped, reloaded and recalibrated. America's lack of learning history or remembering it is a fatal flaw. While it can help in a meaningless, consumer society, it's a major issue when addressing long term issues.

The only other thing I figure is how the Russians played the race card and how many fell for it. Those guys in the photos are the same people who want the wall, disparage anyone not like themselves, and often align with white supremacist. Of course the Russians played both race and fundamental Christianity, and the NRA to connect with these Republican-Russia lovers.

One must surmise, "IDIOTCRACY" IS REAL and happening now.
golden sloth
Another Bear said:

Pretty crazy turn of events when you consider the cold war and the /Russians are fccking with American democracy. Has the American extreme right flipped for Russkies? Apparently so.

As to why, I think part of it is America's infamously shortsighted relationship with history and plain stupidity. The Russians did not become our ally and friend after the Berlin wall fell in 1989...those mofos re-upped, reloaded and recalibrated. America's lack of learning history or remembering it is a fatal flaw. While it can help in a meaningless, consumer society, it's a major issue when addressing long term issues.

The only other thing I figure is how the Russians played the race card and how many fell for it. Those guys in the photos are the same people who want the wall, disparage anyone not like themselves, and often align with white supremacist. Of course the Russians played both race and fundamental Christianity, and the NRA to connect with these Republican-Russia lovers.

One must surmise, "IDIOTCRACY" IS REAL and happening now.
I get where you are coming from, and those idiots in the photo are most certainly incredible stupid (and somehow the same people that demand people stand for the national anthem). The policies of Russia are actually fairly aligned with the arch-conservatives right now. Putin is incredibly anti-LGBT, anti-ethnic minorities, and anti-environment, these are describe the right wing. Of course, Russia doesn't give a damn about whether or not gay couples can get married in Kentucky, they just want the US foreign power to diminish and will try to have the US turn on itself to allow them to increase their global influence.
Another Bear

bearister
The good thing about those two good ole boys is that they are going die of liver disease.
AunBear89
Or diabetes. Or heart disease. Or meth lab explosion.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.