Will Stephen Miller ever find love?

4,565 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bearister
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Tried a google search on whether he was married and there's no information about a significant other. Saw a few links investigating whether he has any known human friends.
bearister
Whatever he does in that domain we can only assume it involves lots of goop like David Bowie in The Man Who Fell to Earth.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
Premature baldness is a *****.
okaydo
It's weird. I spent a lot of time in Santa Monica in the mid-90s.

Thinking back, that was the year that Steve Bannon lived there. And that was when Stephen Miller was a kid.

It's amazing what a liberal city can produce.
dajo9
okaydo said:

Thinking back, that was the year that Steve Bannon lived there. And that was when Stephen Miller was a kid.

I was there a little bit - it was a golden era

Don't know what happened to those two dopes
American Vermin
Another Bear
YEE HAW...and giddy up!

Upon review of the photographic evidence, no Stephen Miller will not be finding love...unless his own Smithers finds him!

wifeisafurd
okaydo said:

Breitbart: Santa Monica and Brentwood kid. Rebellion against establshment norms happen everywhere.
mikecohen
okaydo said:

Prince Sihanouk of Cambodia, when asked why he sent his students to Communist China, said that it was to balance the Communists the students he sent to Paris became with the anti-Communists the students he sent to China became -- a charming strategy, with the worst outcome in the history of the world (the Khmer Rouge).
mikecohen
wifeisafurd said:

okaydo said:

Breitbart: Santa Monica and Brentwood kid. Rebellion against establshment norms happen everywhere.
For some reason, particularly virulent among the Jews - think also of the Son of Sam
mikecohen
B.A. Bearacus said:

Tried a google search on whether he was married and there's no information about a significant other. Saw a few links investigating whether he has any known human friends.
I dont' know. Maybe Eva Braun
bearister
It is very clear that the definitive moment in his character formation was the catastrophic humiliation he felt when his parents made him wear that Star Trek costume next to the little guy. Future crimes against humanity can be seen in that facial expression. Methinks some cute girl was taking that picture and laughing.
concordtom
In looking at the image of him in the cowboy hat, I think he could play a bad guy minor role in a western who gets shot in the gut.
bearister
concordtom said:

In looking at the image of him in the cowboy hat, I think he could play a bad guy minor role in a western who gets shot in the gut.

Like when Tig from Sons of Anarchy took that head shot in Open Range.

concordtom
The Prez has girls stuffed in the closet for Miller.
They'll even pee on him at no extra cost.
Miller is the Prez's closet buddy, in that sense.
The Prez likes to find people he can control. Miller was an easy find.
Cal Junkie
B.A. Bearacus said:

I mean he wasn't the worst looking guy with his full head of hair. Obviously the 1500 cc's of electromagnetic meat between his ears isn't functioning optimally. Women/people can sniff that out, discuss between themselves, and will avoid/isolate. He would have to pay Ruskie hookers to get some trim now. Perhaps some racist MAGA sow, replete with ponderous butt cheeks cascading over the sides of a motorized portable scooter at a WALMART in southern Tennessee, would flagellate him with a rubber swastika, since he's probably into that sort of thing.
B.A. Bearacus

Hehe, Junkie make B.A. chuckle. Serious question: has Stephen Miller ever had sex with a woman where it was not part of a dare or a commercial transaction? He seems to fit the profile of a dude who really needs to get laid but can't, so lashes out at a cruel, unfair world with all his pent up angst.

concordtom
I don't know if he's getting any or not, and looks aside, but would you want to let a jerk like this high school loser inside you?
No way. I can't see anything to love here.
Smithers.

B.A. Bearacus
Miller hairline going in reverse at alarmingly rapid "Benjamin Button-esque" rate.

bearister
He may find love in or behind the dumpster in the corner of the exercise yard at Leavenworth.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thewrap.com/wolf-blitzer-tells-stephen-miller-to-calm-down-in-live-interview-we-dont-have-to-yell-video/amp/
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
It looks like in an act of defiance, Stephen Miller had his barber put the setting on the clippers to 1.5 (after being forced to spray hair on Sunday).
BearChemist
Not convinced... after all Trump's sugar daddy is quite bald.
Another Bear
Nyet, there can only be on bald supreme commander of the Revolutionay Guard. NO impostors! No copycats! No hair! No shirts! Only real men!

Peanut Gallery Consultant
B.A. Bearacus
BearChemist said:

Not convinced... after all Trump's sugar daddy is quite bald.
Hehe, Chemist, I think Bearister was using artistic/comedic license here. I appreciated the clipper size level of detail.
B.A. Bearacus
Not from Chuck Grassley, no.

calbearinamaze
In an upcoming episode of Law and Order..SVU a Stephen-Miller-like perp
is "interrogated" by Benson, goes into a fetal position being comforted by
a special friend..a Pee-Wee-Herman-type-humanoid played by Paul Reubens,
and finally is handed over to a group of activist Jews.

If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
OBear073akaSMFan
Grassley and other Republicans like to talk big for 3 years like they care about the country but when it comes around to it they continue to suck trump like the rest of his 32% base. He is all talk and nothing else.
bearister

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.