Remember this name

903 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by wifeisafurd
wifeisafurd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Geoffrey Berman. UofPenn, Wharton MBA and Furd law school. This man will prosecute Donald Trump for violating various federal campaign laws. The case will be referred to him by Mueller. This is separate from whatever Congress does towards impeachment, which is a political exercise.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
wifeisafurd
wifeisafurd said:

Geoffrey Berman. UofPenn, Wharton MBA and Furd law school. This man will prosecute Donald Trump for violating various federal campaign laws. The case will be referred to him by Mueller. This is separate from whatever Congress does towards impeachment, which is a political exercise.
Guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty

Really interesting hear. Apparently Berman's office opened the investigation of Cohen. Something I didn't appreciate. Apparently the Federal government's position is that you can't indict a sitting President so the only recourse for violations of federal law is impeachment (or waiting until the sitting President is no longer in office). Again, something I didn't know. There is an open issue on whether a state can indict (in this case for tax fraud) a sitting President.

Also note the commentary as to why Trump Inc., and the Trump children are in jeopardy from Berman and the State of New York.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.