How The Russians Stole The Election For Trump

1,258 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
Sonofoski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
While many believe Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election from Clinton, I have yet to read any theories on how this happened. I am offering some of my own theories on how Trump engineered this monumental feat.

• Russians hired by Trump high jacked trucks carrying paper ballots to counting centers in swing states such as Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, removed and destroyed ballots marked for Clinton and replaced them with fake ballots marked for Trump.
  • Russians hired by Trump gained access to the ventilation system in buildings in the same swing states where votes were being cast and inserted special Trump gas in the lines. As a result, some voters were overcome with the Trump gas and decided to vote for Trump.
  • Russians hired by Trump went to every swing state with Russian and Trump money and offered thousands of dollars to individuals to cast their votes for Trump.
  • Russians hacked voting machines in swing states connected to the internet and changed some votes for Clinton to votes to Trump. They did this even though no voting machine is connected to the internet; an incredible achievement by Russian technology.
  • Russians hired by Trump went to Clinton rallies in the swing states and using tactics they learned from Rasputin, hypnotized many Clinton supporters into voting for Trump.

I am sure the Mueller special prosecutor will come up with some of these theories as his investigation continues into 2020 and beyond.

Another Bear

Another Bear
The full list of known indictments and plea deals in Mueller's probe

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, pleaded guilty in October to making false statements to the FBI.

2) Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December to making false statements to the FBI.

3) Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign chair, CONVICTED FELON BY JURY. New trial related to Russkies coming in Sept.

4) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort's longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller's team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a "Russian troll farm," and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency's employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who's currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort's pending case this year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia's military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats' emails in 2016.
bearister
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear

B.A. Bearacus

iwantwinners: man down

Golden One: on the bench

Sonofoski:
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.