Alex Jones is officially done on Twitter

B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?

1.25 million followers (Alex Jones and Info Wars combined) bye bye.
AunBear89
Oh no!!! Where will Golden Onenote get his "facts" and "information?" I guess Breitbart and Faux News still exist...
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearNIt
B.A. Bearacus said:

1.25 million followers (Alex Jones and Info Wars combined) bye bye.
Couldn't happen to a more deserving SCUMBAG!
Another Bear

People are talking about this amazing photo of Jack Dorsey and Alex Jones as a funny, dystopian, yet iconic image

Dorsey is the other guy with a beard.

Anarchistbear
Bummer, I'm gonna need another source for my nutritional supplements and anti gay spray, which works by the way. I sprayed it at the tv when Rachel Maddow was on and the sound went off.
sycasey
There's still MySpace.
B.A. Bearacus
Alex isn't having a good week. Maybe Austin Community College, which he briefly attended before dropping out, can throw him a bone with an honorary A.A. degree. This dude is a potent combination of crazy and dumb.
sycasey
It takes a special kind of sad desperation to make Marco Rubio look like the tough guy in the room.

Another Bear
Speaking of twitter, Alex Jones and the nut job right, and Trump, are good reasons why Twitter should become a public utility, with PUC regs that is applied to everyone the same.
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.