TrumpCare, Another Falsehood?

750 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by sp4149
sp4149
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have been getting daily e-mails to enroll in TrumpCare, which I didn't think even existed. A Google search found that yesterday a judge in Florida tried to shut down a group that had sold $100 million in TrumpCare policies that had virtually no healthcare benefits. AKA BOGUS health care. Yet I am still getting the e-mails.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article221144235.html

The Republicans have a major advantage in that voters will not know until next year the benefits of the "So-called" GOP tax cut. Using several 2018 Federal Tax models; I expect that the new tax rates will increase my Federal income tax nearly $10,000. Additional taxes due to turning 70 and having to divest my late wife's IRA to her beneficiaries will add another $10,000 in taxes. The GOP kept so much of the tax cut secret that much of the changes were increases not cuts for single seniors. The elimination of much of my standard deduction as a California homeowner, moved my adjusted income into a higher income bracket, where the tax rate actually had increased, not decreased. California has not helped as they have not indicated any compensation for tax payers who by losing deductions in California will have higher adjusted income, and thus higher taxes.

True Trump believers who buy Trump Care policies to replace their ACA or ObamaCare policies may not know they have been royally screwed until 2019, to late for them to buy 'real' health care plans. I wonder how loyal Trump supporters who bought $100 million in fraudulent TrumpCare health insurance will feel when they find out next year that they were duped. Especially if today they re-elect the Trump politicians backing these non-existent GOP Health Care plans.

Yep the elections are a break for the GOP who will not have to explain to the electorate about how Trump duped them and cost them money.
bearister
F'em! They should have known the tRump Crime Family motto is:

"Never give a sucker an even break."

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearNIt
BearNIt
TrumpCare?

Bahahahahahhahahahah. Trump cares nothing about anybody but himself.
sycasey
Been waiting many years to see the Republican health care plan that will actually deliver better coverage and lower costs.

Still waiting.
sp4149
sycasey said:

Been waiting many years to see the Republican health care plan that will actually deliver better coverage and lower costs.

Still waiting.
They are selling it now in Florida, one company collected $100 million in premiums for 2019 by October of this year. The fact that they believe TrumpCare actually exists is troubling since they are also allowed to vote.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.