Rosenstein Leaving the Justice Dept: The Real Reason for Trump's Speech Last Night?

957 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bearister
golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Perhaps Trump wanted to bury the news by inflaming another culture war.

Quote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who has overseen the Russian election meddling probe, is preparing to leave the U.S. Department of Justice in coming weeks as President Donald Trump's nominee to lead the department is set to take over, a department official said on Wednesday.

Rosenstein has had oversight of the U.S. Special Counsel's probe into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and possible connections to Trump's campaign. Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, an early Trump supporter during the presidential campaign, had recused himself.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-rosenstein/u-s-official-rosenstein-overseeing-russia-probe-set-to-leave-idUSKCN1P31AI

I'm sure he will be replaced with someone of immaculate character and with the best interests of America as their guiding light.
Anarchistbear
Good riddance and welcome to the next Bum of the Month
kelly09
golden sloth said:

Perhaps Trump wanted to bury the news by inflaming another culture war.

Quote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who has overseen the Russian election meddling probe, is preparing to leave the U.S. Department of Justice in coming weeks as President Donald Trump's nominee to lead the department is set to take over, a department official said on Wednesday.

Rosenstein has had oversight of the U.S. Special Counsel's probe into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and possible connections to Trump's campaign. Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, an early Trump supporter during the presidential campaign, had recused himself.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-rosenstein/u-s-official-rosenstein-overseeing-russia-probe-set-to-leave-idUSKCN1P31AI

I'm sure he will be replaced with someone of immaculate character and with the best interests of America as their guiding light.
Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch
Another Bear
To me this signals the end of Trump. Rod knows the inside story and must know it's coming to an end.

The release of the Manafort fcck-up (showing he gave Russkies election data), the shut down, withdrawing wild fire funding and now this...signals the jig is up. Trump is circling the wagons.
Peanut Gallery Consultant
bearister
Another Bear said:

To me this signals the end of Trump. ..... Trump is circling the wagons.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.