Today's Trump faux pas

4,277 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by concordtom
BearsWiin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

bearister said:

I'm starting to feel numb. I'm not processing anymore. Do you think the National Guard will take volunteer pensioners in its ranks when we have to start sticking Deplorables in holes in the ground in the desert?

Nah, he'll just take you out back and shoot you in the back first.

Regarding the Bible, I think this is a man who could not tell you what the first book of the Bible is, let alone the second. He may know the difference between the Old Testament and New Testament, but I bet he couldn't finish this phrase: Matthew, Mark, Luke, .....
Ringo
Another Bear
If this isn't cult behavior, I don't know what is.
Peanut Gallery Consultant
Unit2Sucks
Another Bear said:

Not sure I would want to present that at the pearly gates, just sayin'

I really have two questions. First, did he throw the signed bibles at people like paper towels? Second, how long before people start selling counterfeit signed bibles on ebay?
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

Another Bear said:

I really have two questions. First, did he throw the signed bibles at people like paper towels? Second, how long before people start selling counterfeit signed bibles on ebay?
Actually, little known fact....
Trump signs in sharpie every toilet he craps in as a presumed favor to the owner.
He also leaves behind the roll that the secrets service provides for him before he uses the stall, as he doesn't want to risk being poisoned with toxins left staged for him in the event the facility owner is against him.

bearister
From tRump's stream of consciousness speech to RNC donors at Mar a Lago:

"He said he saw agents wearing night vision goggles. "They're in blackface," Trump added, jokingly referring to the masks over the agents' faces.
Trump joked that the agents were "in blackface" because of the masks so maybe "they have to take them away." Axios
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
Unit2Sucks said:

Another Bear said:

Second question answered:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/13/trump-bible-jeanne-moos-pkg-ebof-vpx.cnn
concordtom
I've let this thread slide, but this deserves to be added.

Biggest loser, biggest liar ever.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's businesses reported losses of $1.17 billion from 1985 to 1994, The New York Times reported Tuesday, citing information from tax documents from those years.
It appears Trump lost more money than nearly any other individual US taxpayer year after year, the Times reports, according to the 10 years of tax information the newspaper acquired.
Trump ran for president branding himself as a self-made billionaire, touting his financial success, but he has been steadfast in his refusal to release his tax returns to the public, despite mounting pressure from Congress. On Monday, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin formally denied a request from the House Ways and Means Committee for Trump's last six years of tax returns, a period not covered by the documents reported by The Times on Tuesday.
In 1990 and 1991, Trump's core business losses were more than $250 million each year -- more than double those of the closest taxpayers in those years, the Times reports.

Trump lost so much money that he avoided paying income taxes for eight of the 10 years, according to the newspaper.
The Times previously reported that Trump helped "his parents dodge taxes" in the 1990s, including "instances of outright fraud," and that he and his siblings helped his parents hide millions of dollars in gifts in a "sham corporation."
Trump, starting at the age of 3, received at least $413 million in today's dollars from his father's real estate empire, the Times previously reported.
The Times did not obtain Trump's tax returns, but someone who had legal access to the returns gave the newspaper information about their contents. The Times then matched the information to figures in the public database of IRS information on top earners, where identifying details are removed. The Times used other public documents to confirm significant findings, and used confidential Trump family tax and financial records the newspaper had previously acquired.
Several weeks ago, a senior White House official told the Times, "The President got massive depreciation and tax shelter because of large-scale construction and subsidized developments. That is why the President has always scoffed at the tax system and said you need to change the tax laws. You can make a large income and not have to pay large amount of taxes."
CNN has reached out to the White House for comment on the Times report.

On Saturday, Charles J. Harder, a lawyer for the President, told the Times that the tax information the newspaper acquired was "demonstrably false" and that the Times' statements "about the President's tax returns and business from 30 years ago are highly inaccurate." He didn't cite any specific errors, according to the newspaper.
On Tuesday, Harder told the Times, "IRS transcripts, particularly before the days of electronic filing, are notoriously inaccurate" and "would not be able to provide a reasonable picture of any taxpayer's return."
concordtom
Difference in how two networks discuss it.
Listen to jerko's crack at the end.

concordtom
concordtom
This is a hilarious opening words to the segment.
No doubt, Foxy viewers can go on the attack on Lemon just like we do toward Fox.

That said, he speaks truth!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.