Sad news from ChristChurch New Zealand

3,757 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I killed my FB account about 1.5 years ago. After the massive fcck up on democracy and all the other "small" crap that has come out since made it easy. The latest with FB...top FB exec met with Cambridge Analycia (sic) on how they used the data...in 2016.

Of course FB live streamed the NZ massacre. Just a bunch of major dumbfccks who should be rounded up and kicked in the nuts and waterboarded. Zuckerberg and company are an enemy of the state until it's addressed and fixed.

FB and social media needs to be regulated. Basically we have a YUUUGE, massive open border. The Russkies figured this out long ago.
Peanut Gallery Consultant
Another Bear
72CalBear said:

Yes, this is what compassionate leadership is. Support, commitment, and goals to both address the sorrow and to end the cancer of religious intolerance and hate. How I wish our president had an ounce of what Jacinda has as a respected, humane leader!
Major respect for Ardern. That took skill, fearlessness and a heart. The disparity between a real leader and Trump is staggering, unreal. It's like the U.S. is in a bad Kafka dream...like do we cry or just hope we wake da fuq up?
Another Bear
B.A. Bearacus
And like that, weapons of mass destruction have been banned in NZ.

Another Bear
This is way more significant than most people think because NZ has a similar gun culture and previous lax gun laws like the U.S. Australia did similar in the mid-90s but the gun culture isn't the same.
smh
we're in south island for a while longer, eventually flying out of christchurch.
# M-i-l-f-o-r-d Track'd

the daily paper made a lot of nearly 50 mass murder capable weapons turned in by disgusted owners.

one estimate said about a million more are in-country.

hmm, a good idea hidden up there somewhere, and not only in the far south.
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
sp4149
B.A. Bearacus said:

And like that, weapons of mass destruction have been banned in NZ.

An idea occurred to me that a first step for gun control in our country is to ban gun ownership by non-citizens.

Could have worked in New Zealand (the shooter was an Aussie)
And given the anti-immigrant bias on the right, even conservatives could end up supporting
such a proposal. Every non-citizen shooter is worth a thousand hours on Fox news.

And if a foreign government doesn't want un-armed security guards, they could hire Eric Prince...
B.A. Bearacus
blungld
B.A. Bearacus said:

What a kind loving place to live!

Yes, this is exactly what liberty and pursuit of happiness looks like. How did we get so screwed up to produce these miserable hateful idiots, who want to confront and look tough, and how did they get so brainwashed to think that they are patriots (and probably Christians) living in the spirit of a great nation and its Constitution?

Evil.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
B.A. Bearacus
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.