Does Everyone on Here at Least Agree QANON are Idiot A-Holes?

1,843 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Unit2Sucks
golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Quote:

A California school fundraiser has been cancelled after conspiracy theorists spread the claim it was the target of a terror attack by an ex-FBI chief.

An innocuous tweet by James Comey about his previous jobs was interpreted online as code for a "false flag" assault on the family gathering.

The Grass Valley Charter School in California said it decided to stop the event out of an "abundance of caution".

Authorities expressed concern that internet vigilantes might attend.

The bizarre claims were perpetuated by followers of the so-called QAnon conspiracy theory.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48231708
Eastern Oregon Bear
I can't believe people that stupid are allowed to roam free.
My favorite school days… “There is no substitute.”
concordtom
golden sloth said:

Does Everyone on Here at Least Agree QANON are Idiot A-Holes?

No, I do not agree.

Trump is the Idiot and the A-Hole!
Q-anon are just a bunch of ignorant fools. And I mean REALLY ignorant and REALLY foolish!!!
dajo9
QAnon is dangerous and shouldn't be discounted. These are the folks that would come out with their guns ready to use them to implement martial law. This is the forming of a paramilitary.
American Vermin
Unit2Sucks
Trump supports and encourages this behavior. He gives them a platform and invites them to the White House.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/08/25/politics/donald-trump-qanon-white-house/index.html

The most ridiculous part of this conspiracy is that it's based on the idea that Trump is working closely with Mueller to prosecute cannibal child molesters. Trump obviously is in the best position to put the conspiracy to rest but chooses instead to amplify it.

And yet he continues to have millions of supporters. If you think QAnon are idiots, how can you possibly support Trump?
GBear4Life
Unit2Sucks said:

And yet he continues to have millions of supporters. If you think QAnon are idiots, how can you possibly support Trump?
This is a really nonsensical question.
Unit2Sucks
GBear4Life said:

Unit2Sucks said:

This is a really nonsensical question.

Still waiting for you to make your first substantive contribution to any discussion. Who am I kidding, no one is waiting.
GBear4Life
It's a logical fallacy, that's been observed and documented to the partisan ideologues on this board numberous times. The "if you reject an entity that supports X, how can you support X". This is illogic 4th graders can discern.
Unit2Sucks
GBear4Life said:

It's a logical fallacy, that's been observed and documented to the partisan ideologues on this board numberous times. The "if you reject an entity that supports X, how can you support X". This is illogic 4th graders can discern.
You don't appear to have a clear enough grasp on logic to know when to apply logical fallacies. You've done this "numberous" times as well. The fallacy you point to here is not apt.

If my argument were that someone who rejects Qanon should reject Trump because Qanon supports Trump, you would have a case. You would have an easier time making that case about white supremacists. You can't make that case for Qanon though since Trump supports and amplifies Qanon even though Trump knows that Qanon is a fraudulent group. This is the piece that you seem to be missing which I spelled out in my prior post.

Either keep up with the discussion or run along and waste other people's time with your inapt claims of logical fallacies.
GBear4Life
Unit2Sucks said:

GBear4Life said:

You don't appear to have a clear enough grasp on logic to know when to apply logical fallacies. You've done this "numberous" times as well. The fallacy you point to here is not apt.

If my argument were that someone who rejects Qanon should reject Trump because Qanon supports Trump, you would have a case. You would have an easier time making that case about white supremacists. You can't make that case for Qanon though since Trump supports and amplifies Qanon even though Trump knows that Qanon is a fraudulent group. This is the piece that you seem to be missing which I spelled out in my prior post.

Either keep up with the discussion or run along and waste other people's time with your inapt claims of logical fallacies.
This is getting tiresome.

Your inclusion of another variable -- that Person X also supports Entity Y that I reject -- does not change the illogic of your original assertion: that it's morally hypocritical or incongruent to support Trump because he supports X which we all reject.

The only premise that would render your assertion fair would be a false one: that 'supporting' somebody magically implies you support EVERYTHING about them.

One is not culpable for rape apologetics simply by supporting Shilary as a politician.

I hope we are done with this one, but I doubt it.
Unit2Sucks
GBear4Life said:

This is getting tiresome.

Your inclusion of another variable -- that Person X also supports Entity Y that I reject -- does not change the illogic of your original assertion: that it's morally hypocritical or incongruent to support Trump because he supports X which we all reject.

The only premise that would render your assertion fair would be a false one: that 'supporting' somebody magically implies you support EVERYTHING about them.

One is not culpable for rape apologetics simply by supporting Shilary as a politician.

I hope we are done with this one, but I doubt it.
You never seem to tire of tilting at windmills. The logic you criticize (supporting Trump is "morally hypocritical") is something that I neither stated nor implied since morals have nothing to do with this particular issue. Obviously people can be moral and still support an amoral president - plenty of moral people are still craven opportunists. That doesn't have anything to do with thinking qanon are idiot aholes but supporting the president who amplifies qanons message even though qanon is based on a conspiracy that Trump is the lynchpin to.

Your comparison to Hillary is also inapt (as most of your analogies are) because you continue to fail to understand the issue at hand. Bonus RWNJ points for "Shilary" - I hope your friends on stormfront are impressed with your deplorable signaling.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.