Alex Morgan's SI Cover

1,441 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Cal88
sp4149
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know it was a couple of days ago, but I am surprised at not seeing a discussion
of this story. All I can say after seeing the photos and the video:

This Cal grad is in fantastic shape...

https://www.si.com/swimsuit-2019/video/2019/05/07/watch-alex-morgans-si-swimsuit-cover-reveal
bearister
I think it is unsavory for the elderly to participate in such a thread discussion so therefore, the only appropriate response from me is: Myla Dalbesio.

...and with no intention of being sacrilegious, Alex's reaction to being on the cover of SI brought this movie reference to mind:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sp4149
It was fifty years ago when I was at Cal and knew some female athletes and cheerleaders, none were in the physical condition of Alex. Later in grad school I became a gym rat during the day between morning and evening classes and played a lot of co-ed sports, same thing. Watching her on the soccer pitch I would never have guessed how fit she is.
wifeisafurd
As a guy, I'm supposed to look at the curves, but with Alex I went straight to the abs. She is just amazingly fit.
sp4149
wifeisafurd said:

As a guy, I'm supposed to look at the curves, but with Alex I went straight to the abs. She is just amazingly fit.
I have to agree, I didn't expect those abs.

Perhaps I should have asked if she if the first Cal Alum on the SI Swimsuit Issue cover.
Cal Junkie
I'd hold hands with her.
concordtom
This,is,the lead

concordtom
This is impressive as well.
She grew up in Redding, I understand, and commuted to Sacramento for youth soccer. Did not go to Cal.

bearister
Is that tat some sort of operating instruction?
concordtom
bearister said:

Is that tat some sort of operating instruction?
Rapinoe has two very delicate tattoos, one is on the inside of her left bicep, and it reads "Nature ran her course," when she lifts her arm, it spreads like a wing. Her other tattoo is on her wrist and it reads, in Arabic, "Trust yourself." Tattoos are a way for Rapinoe to keep herself motivated and positive in life, a way to stay connected to herself as a person through artwork, using her body as a canvas.
bearister

Guys like this will be making house calls on the tRump Crime Family if they ever default on the oligarch loans. Oligarch's are unfamiliar with the concept of bankruptcy protection.
Cal88
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.