War With Iran

golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GBear4Life said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

It's nice to get to know more about this BF2 persona. I've filled out what I can below, but perhaps you can provide more information as it's nice to have an alter ego have some depth and backstory and one personality.

Party: GOP
White: Yes
Voted for Trump: Yes
Will vote for Trump again: Yes... OR may choose none of the choices even though there's a slightly more effective action that would prevent him from winning.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Can name five African Americans (or one) that they admire: ?
Favorite musical genre: Country
Considers themselves to be a kind, likable person in real life: Yes
Is strong enough to lift cars off of people in emergencies: ?
^^^Remember when the Left wasn't identitarian and unabashed bigots?????
Remember when the Left and Right weren't one homogeneous group that all think a like and yell in chorus. Oh wait, that's now! Perhaps we shouldn't make claims that because one person apart of a group says something, that everyone in that group believes the same thing.
AunBear89
It's a fairly standard approach by conservatives. It's mostly confirmation bias mixed with projection.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
wifeisafurd
Trump reminds me of a cat coining in and out of the house. I want to go out, I want to stay in, I want to go out, I want to stay in. Repeat 50 times. This may work for a cat, but not foreign policy.
GBear4Life
Nice side-step of Leftist bigotry

And you're wrong, Republicans were never "that" party. This idea that parties are the antithesis of their noble, bygone era is simply justification for ever-increasing partisan outrage.

It's like yeah, partisan politicians are frauds. And?
GBear4Life
golden sloth said:

Remember when the Left and Right weren't one homogeneous group that all think a like and yell in chorus. Oh wait, that's now! Perhaps we shouldn't make claims that because one person apart of a group says something, that everyone in that group believes the same thing.
Agreed 100. They weren't before and aren't now.
Page 2 of 2

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.