War With Iran

21,178 Views | 222 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
BearlyCareAnymore
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearlyamazing said:

sycasey said:

bearlyamazing said:

sycasey said:

Wait, I thought the evidence that was going to come out had to do with Joe Biden's wrongdoing. Where does Greenwald's article say anything about that?
I said nothing of the kind regarding the IG report and Biden but nice try.
This whole thread was about you claiming evidence was just about to be revealed against Biden.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/92345/1
#1, the thread wasn't started by proclaiming that evidence was about to be revealed against Biden. The thread was started with a post referencing his clear quid pro quo threat to Ukraine.

#2, only well into the thread did I say this in response to another post:

bearlyamazing
In reply to OaktownBear 2:38p, 11/22/19

You'll get an apology from me in 6 months if there isn't more significant hard evidence of the high level of corruption involving Biden and significant other players that can't be spun away by arguments like, "Even republicans wanted him fired."

The IG report had nothing to do with Biden and his illegal actions in Ukraine, China and elsewhere. It was never going to come out last month.

It is well past mid December and yet my plate is remarkably crow free. Did you say it or not? You made two statements. One doesn't undo the other. I challenged your mid December statement.

So why is my plate free of crow? Do tell.

Lying liars and the moronic morons who believe them.
bearlyamazing
OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

sycasey said:

bearlyamazing said:

sycasey said:

Wait, I thought the evidence that was going to come out had to do with Joe Biden's wrongdoing. Where does Greenwald's article say anything about that?
This whole thread was about you claiming evidence was just about to be revealed against Biden.

#1, the thread wasn't started by proclaiming that evidence was about to be revealed against Biden. The thread was started with a post referencing his clear quid pro quo threat to Ukraine.

bearlyamazing

You'll get an apology from me in 6 months if there isn't more significant hard evidence of the high level of corruption involving Biden and significant other players that can't be spun away by arguments like, "Even republicans wanted him fired."

The IG report had nothing to do with Biden and his illegal actions in Ukraine, China and elsewhere. It was never going to come out last month.

It is well past mid December and yet my plate is remarkably crow free. Did you say it or not? You made two statements. One doesn't undo the other. I challenged your mid December statement.

Is your lazy old moronic lying leftist ass waiting for me to compile a list of what's come out so far with the IG report, which though devastating in exposing the lies and corruption of the media, state department, FBI, pencil neck Schiff and the rest of his corrupt cronies, is as I said up front, the tamest of what will come out because of it's limited scope? Or how about you quit buying into the pathetic lies of the corrupt mainstream media and their coverup of all the lies, deceit and malfeasance propagated by the left or quit trying to deliberately gaslight people here with your all is well bs?

You've got a lot of nerve to come on here and say there's nothing to see here and that you're somehow vindicated. The height of arrogant stupidity and denial. And you're only going to look more foolish after Durham's investigation later this year.
BearlyCareAnymore
bearlyamazing said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

sycasey said:

bearlyamazing said:

sycasey said:

bearlyamazing

Is your lazy old moronic lying leftist ass waiting for me to compile a list of what's come out so far with the IG report, which though devastating in exposing the lies and corruption of the media, state department, FBI, pencil neck Schiff and the rest of his corrupt cronies, is as I said up front, the tamest of what will come out because of it's limited scope? Or how about you quit buying into the pathetic lies of the corrupt mainstream media and their coverup of all the lies, deceit and malfeasance propagated by the left or quit trying to deliberately gaslight people here with your all is well bs?

You've got a lot of nerve to come on here and say there's nothing to see here and that you're somehow vindicated. The height of arrogant stupidity and denial. And you're only going to look more foolish after Durham's investigation later this year.

You are the lazy one you complete moron. It is lazy stupid people like you that ruin everything for the rest of us. We can't have reasonable political discussions about policy or ethics because people like you are so easily conned by the same playbook that has probably been around for 2000 years or more. You want to con people? You first tell them not to trust anyone who can expose your con. So if you are peddling a miracle cure, you tell them doctors are lying to them to line their pockets. You want to sell them things that are dangerous you go after the scientists. You want to perpetrate crimes, you go after law enforcement. Then you tell them what they wanted to hear all along.

And the conned want to believe, so you give them some kind of "expert" with no credentials or professional or ethical standards (after all if they had any of those they are part of the "system").

If you are a politician you go after the mainstream media who actually have training and a code of conduct and ethics to follow because they are the first line of protection against con artists. You give them people with zero code of ethics who don't have any compunction making shyte up and whose only credentials are a keyboard.

Then when government workers whose job it is to enforce the law step up and do their job you invent the "Deep State" and the conned want to believe your con, so they lap it up.

Same snake oil salesmen with a larger tent. I really don't care that you are stupid enough to get conned. I care that you are spreading the ridiculous cons.

The mainstream media wants stories. That is how they make money. They loved Clinton's blue dress. If your boy with his posted memos and documents had anything real, the media would have fallen all over themselves to publish. He has zippo. What he has posted is a whole lot of documents with no provenance and then some real documents where he lies through his teeth about their meaning. It is the usual bullshyte. Lap it up if you must. Absolutely nothing will come of it. And let me be clear that morons like you believing what cranks on the internet say does not equate to "something" although I'm sure you will feel vindicated if some nut job "news outlet" like InfoWars publishes.

Your boys have yet to lay a glove on Biden. Democratic voters are not even concerned about the issue. I'm not going to be eating crow because a few political hacks make claims that only convince idiots like you who were never going to vote for Biden anyway.

You couldn't even get the goods on Clinton after 3 years. All you can do is make weak accusations on the internet. You can't even find enough real evidence to justify an investigation let alone an indictment let alone a conviction. With your own appointees investigating. Because you can't find an investigator crooked enough to put forth the lies.

There is a big difference between having a knock down drag out political argument and peddling bullshyte conspiracies. Look at your side. Calling the effing dictionary liberal.

Go ahead. When either side let's nut jobs like you have a dominant voice, ultimately they get rejected. You keep going like this will find your old age to be a lonely pitiful one as your bullshyte is rejected. Probably penniless as well as your openness to complete cons will infect the rest of what you do. I won't feel bad for you.
bearlyamazing
Oh yeah, nothing to see here, you gaslighting blowhard. Typical of the left to try and discredit anything that exposes their misdoing and try and paper over the massive malfeasance. The mainstream media hates Trump with a white hot passion, like you and 99% of the posters in this forum. In no world are they covering anything to do with this administration with truth and fairness. It's been shown over and over. To even pretend that NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN are playing it straight is the height of idiocy.

You try and paper over all the massive deception an malfeasance like nothing ever happened but starting with the damning Strzok and Page texts, which blew the cover on what was going on with the corrupt FBI investigation, many of the highest level people involved have lost their jobs. Comey was referred for indictment but they're holding their powder for some of his more incriminating actions he'l be prosecuted for later.

As noted many times, the IG Report was very limited in it's scope by design. Despite that, a ton of damning evidence came out and there will continue to be a much higher degree of fallout. You'll try and discredit Durham and Barr but you won't be able to discredit the facts they'll lay out.

As for the "nothing to see here" IG report, here are just some of the myriad of lies and malfeasance exposed:

1. Horowitz Didn't Receive Satisfactory Explanations for FBI Behavior

"Although we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of intentional misconduct, we also did not receive satisfactory explanations for any of the errors or omissions we identified," Horowitz said in Dec. 11 testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

2. Horowitz said He Was 'Deeply Concerned' by FBI's Numerous Errors

"We found, and, as we outlined here, are deeply concerned that so many basic and fundamental errors were made by three separate, handpicked investigative teams on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations after the matter had been briefed to the highest levels within the FBI, even though the information sought through the use of FISA authority related so closely to an ongoing presidential campaign, and even though those involved with the investigation knew that their actions would likely be subjected to close scrutiny. The circumstances reflect a failure, as we outlined in the report, not just by those who prepared the applications, but also by the managers and supervisors in the Crossfire Hurricane chain of command, including FBI senior officials who were briefed as the investigation progressed," Horowitz said in his congressional testimony.

3. Horowitz Directly Questioned FBI Leadership's Supervision of FISA Process

"That so many basic and fundamental errors were made on four FISA applications by three separate, hand-picked teams, on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations that was briefed to the highest levels within the FBI and that FBI officials expected would eventually be subjected to close scrutiny, raised significant questions regarding the FBI chain of command's management and supervision of the FISA process," the inspector general report reads (Page 378).

4. Horowitz Found the FBI's ConductIncluding Leadershipin the FISA Process to Be "Inexplicable"

"There is such a range of conduct here that is inexplicable," he said, "and the answers we got were not satisfactory, that we're left trying to understand how could all these errors have occurred over a nine-month period or so, among three teamshand-pickedthe highest-profile case in the FBI, going to the very top of the organization, involving a presidential campaign," Horowitz said in his testimony.

5. Horowitz Testified that Nobody at the FBI Who Was Involved in FISA Process Was Vindicated by His ReportIncluding Top FBI Leaders

When asked by Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) if Horowitz's report vindicated former FBI Director Comey, Horowitz responded that, "It doesn't vindicate anyone at the FBI who touched this, including the leadership."
Kennedy followed up by asking, "Does this vindicate Mr. [former FBI Deputy Director] McCabe." Horowitz responded, "Same answer."

6. Horowitz Noted that FBI Case Agents Substituted Personal Judgment for DOJ Oversight

"We believe that case agents may have improperly substituted their own judgments in place of the judgment of OI, or in place of the [FISA] court, to weigh the probative value of the information," the inspector general report states (Page 377).

7. FBI Personnel Didn't Appear to Understand the Basic Requirements of Woods Procedures

"The agents and SSAs also did not follow, or appear to even know, the requirements in the Woods Procedures to re-verify the factual assertions from previous applications that are repeated in renewal applications and verify source characterization statements with the CHS handling agent and document the verification in the Woods File," the inspector general report states (Page 378).

8. Information Regarding the Reliability of Christopher Steele's Reporting Provided Doubt as to Probable Cause but Wasn't Questioned or Provided to the FISA Court

"We concluded that the information that was known to the managers, supervisors, and senior officials should have resulted in questions being raised regarding the reliability of the Steele reporting and the probable cause supporting the FISA applications, but did not," the report states (Page xiv of the IG's executive summary).

9. Horowitz's Report Found Fault With the Entire FBI Chain of Command

The IG report noted (Page xiv of the IG's executive summary) that "this was a failure of not only the operational team, but also of the managers and supervisors, including senior officials, in the chain of command."
10. Horowitz Found That FBI Overstated Probable Cause in Their FISA Applications

"Although some of the factual misstatements and omissions we found in this review were arguably more significant than others, we believe that all of them taken together resulted in FISA applications that made it appear that the information supporting probable cause was stronger than was actually the case," the inspector general report states (Page xiii of the IG's executive summary).

11. Horowitz Testified That He Was Not Ruling Out Intentionality on the Part of the FBI

"It's unclear what the motivations [of the FBI] were. On the one hand, gross incompetence, negligence? On the other hand, intentionality, and where in between? We weren't in a positionwith the evidence we hadto make that conclusion. But I'm not ruling it out," Horowitz said in his testimony.

12. Steele Dossier Was Central to FBI's Ability to Obtain a FISA on Carter Page

"We concluded that the Steele reporting played a central and essential role in the decision to seek a FISA order," Horowitz said in his testimony.

Horowitz also said: "I would not have submitted the one [FISA] they put in. No doubt about it. It had no business going in."

13. FBI Failed to Inform FISA Court of Material Inconsistencies in Steele's Reporting

The inspector general report noted (Page xii of the IG's executive summary) that "among the most serious of the 10 additional errors we found in the renewal applications was the FBI's failure to advise OI [Office of Intelligence] or the [FISA] court of the inconsistencies between Steele and his Primary Sub-source on the reporting relied upon in the FISA applications."

14. The FBI's Interviews of Steele's Sole Source Revealed Material Misstatements by Steele's Reporting
The inspector general's report (page 186) notes that the FBI conducted three interviews of the Primary Sub-source in January, March, and May 2017 "that raised significant questions about the reliability of the Steele election reporting."

"In addition to the lack of corroboration, we found that the FBI's interviews of Steele, the Primary Sub-source, and a second sub-source, and other investigative activity, revealed potentially serious problems with Steele's description of information in his election reports," the report states (Page 384).

15. FBI Deliberately Omitted Information Regarding Work That Page Had Done for Another Governmental Agency in the FISA Application

The inspector general's report (Page 413) noted that the Page FISA "omitted information the FBI had obtained from another U.S. government agency detailing its prior relationship with Page, including that Page had been approved as an 'operational contact' for the other agency from 2008 to 2013."

16. FBI Misrepresented Steele's Prior Work to the FISA Court

"We were concerned by the FBI's inaccurate assertion in the application that Steele's prior reporting had been "corroborated and used in criminal proceedings," which we were told was primarily a reference to Steele's role in the FIFA corruption investigation," the inspector general report states (Page ix-x of the IG's executive summary).

17. The FBI Knew of Steele's Political Biases in July 2016 but Failed to Fully Disclose These to FISA Court
"We found that the FBI was aware of the potential for political bias in the Steele election reporting from the outset of obtaining it. Handling Agent 1 told us that when Steele provided him with Report 80 in July 2016 and described his engagement with Fusion GPS, it was obvious to Handling Agent 1 that the request for the research was politically motivated," the inspector general report stated (Page 382).

"The Supervisory Intel Analyst explained that he also was aware of the potential for political influence on the Steele election reporting when it became available to the Crossfire Hurricane team in September 2016," the report stated.

18. FBI Improperly Failed to Inform the Office of Intelligence of Material Information Within Their Possession

"The failures described above and in this report represent serious performance failures by the supervisory and non-supervisory agents with responsibility over the FISA applications. These failures prevented OI from fully performing its gatekeeper function and deprived the decision makers the opportunity to make fully informed decisions," the inspector general report stated (Page xiii of the IG's Executive Summary).

19. Despite the Damning Findings, Horowitz Has Only Limited Oversight of DOJ/FBI Personnel
Inspector General Horowitz noted in his testimony that, "We're the only IG that can't review conduct of all the employees in our organization, including attorneys."

20. Horowitz Announced That Based on His Investigation, He Was Initiating an Ongoing Audit Related to FISA Procedures at FBI

"Additionally, in light of the significant concerns we identified, the OIG announced this week that we were initiating an audit that will further examine the FBI's compliance with the Wood's procedures in FISA applications that target U.S. persons, not only in counter-intelligence investigations, but also importantly in counter-terrorism investigations," Horowitz said in his testimony.

21. Horowitz's Final Recommendation Was to Refer Entire FBI Chain of Command for Review
"Our final recommendation was to refer the entire chain of command that we outline here to the FBI and the Department for consideration of how to assess and address their performance failures," Horowitz said in his testimony.
BearlyCareAnymore
bearlyamazing said:

Oh yeah, nothing to see here, you gaslighting blowhard. Typical of the left to try and discredit anything that exposes their misdoing and try and paper over the massive malfeasance. The mainstream media hates Trump with a white hot passion, like you and 99% of the posters in this forum. In no world are they covering anything to do with this administration with truth and fairness. It's been shown over and over. To even pretend that NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN are playing it straight is the height of idiocy.

You try and paper over all the massive deception an malfeasance like nothing ever happened but starting with the damning Strzok and Page texts, which blew the cover on what was going on with the corrupt FBI investigation, many of the highest level people involved have lost their jobs. Comey was referred for indictment but they're holding their powder for some of his more incriminating actions he'l be prosecuted for later.

As noted many times, the IG Report was very limited in it's scope by design. Despite that, a ton of damning evidence came out and there will continue to be a much higher degree of fallout. You'll try and discredit Durham and Barr but you won't be able to discredit the facts they'll lay out.

As for the "nothing to see here" IG report, here are just some of the myriad of lies and malfeasance exposed:

"Although we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of intentional misconduct, we also did not receive satisfactory explanations for any of the errors or omissions we identified," Horowitz said in Dec. 11 testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

"We found, and, as we outlined here, are deeply concerned that so many basic and fundamental errors were made by three separate, handpicked investigative teams on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations after the matter had been briefed to the highest levels within the FBI, even though the information sought through the use of FISA authority related so closely to an ongoing presidential campaign, and even though those involved with the investigation knew that their actions would likely be subjected to close scrutiny. The circumstances reflect a failure, as we outlined in the report, not just by those who prepared the applications, but also by the managers and supervisors in the Crossfire Hurricane chain of command, including FBI senior officials who were briefed as the investigation progressed," Horowitz said in his congressional testimony.

"That so many basic and fundamental errors were made on four FISA applications by three separate, hand-picked teams, on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations that was briefed to the highest levels within the FBI and that FBI officials expected would eventually be subjected to close scrutiny, raised significant questions regarding the FBI chain of command's management and supervision of the FISA process," the inspector general report reads (Page 378).

4. Horowitz Found the FBI's ConductIncluding Leadershipin the FISA Process to Be "Inexplicable"

"There is such a range of conduct here that is inexplicable," he said, "and the answers we got were not satisfactory, that we're left trying to understand how could all these errors have occurred over a nine-month period or so, among three teamshand-pickedthe highest-profile case in the FBI, going to the very top of the organization, involving a presidential campaign," Horowitz said in his testimony.

5. Horowitz Testified that Nobody at the FBI Who Was Involved in FISA Process Was Vindicated by His ReportIncluding Top FBI Leaders

When asked by Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) if Horowitz's report vindicated former FBI Director Comey, Horowitz responded that, "It doesn't vindicate anyone at the FBI who touched this, including the leadership."
Kennedy followed up by asking, "Does this vindicate Mr. [former FBI Deputy Director] McCabe." Horowitz responded, "Same answer."

6. Horowitz Noted that FBI Case Agents Substituted Personal Judgment for DOJ Oversight

"We believe that case agents may have improperly substituted their own judgments in place of the judgment of OI, or in place of the [FISA] court, to weigh the probative value of the information," the inspector general report states (Page 377).

7. FBI Personnel Didn't Appear to Understand the Basic Requirements of Woods Procedures

"The agents and SSAs also did not follow, or appear to even know, the requirements in the Woods Procedures to re-verify the factual assertions from previous applications that are repeated in renewal applications and verify source characterization statements with the CHS handling agent and document the verification in the Woods File," the inspector general report states (Page 378).

8. Information Regarding the Reliability of Christopher Steele's Reporting Provided Doubt as to Probable Cause but Wasn't Questioned or Provided to the FISA Court

"We concluded that the information that was known to the managers, supervisors, and senior officials should have resulted in questions being raised regarding the reliability of the Steele reporting and the probable cause supporting the FISA applications, but did not," the report states (Page xiv of the IG's executive summary).

The IG report noted (Page xiv of the IG's executive summary) that "this was a failure of not only the operational team, but also of the managers and supervisors, including senior officials, in the chain of command."
10. Horowitz Found That FBI Overstated Probable Cause in Their FISA Applications

"Although some of the factual misstatements and omissions we found in this review were arguably more significant than others, we believe that all of them taken together resulted in FISA applications that made it appear that the information supporting probable cause was stronger than was actually the case," the inspector general report states (Page xiii of the IG's executive summary).

11. Horowitz Testified That He Was Not Ruling Out Intentionality on the Part of the FBI

"It's unclear what the motivations [of the FBI] were. On the one hand, gross incompetence, negligence? On the other hand, intentionality, and where in between? We weren't in a positionwith the evidence we hadto make that conclusion. But I'm not ruling it out," Horowitz said in his testimony.

"We concluded that the Steele reporting played a central and essential role in the decision to seek a FISA order," Horowitz said in his testimony.

Horowitz also said: "I would not have submitted the one [FISA] they put in. No doubt about it. It had no business going in."

13. FBI Failed to Inform FISA Court of Material Inconsistencies in Steele's Reporting

The inspector general report noted (Page xii of the IG's executive summary) that "among the most serious of the 10 additional errors we found in the renewal applications was the FBI's failure to advise OI [Office of Intelligence] or the [FISA] court of the inconsistencies between Steele and his Primary Sub-source on the reporting relied upon in the FISA applications."

14. The FBI's Interviews of Steele's Sole Source Revealed Material Misstatements by Steele's Reporting
The inspector general's report (page 186) notes that the FBI conducted three interviews of the Primary Sub-source in January, March, and May 2017 "that raised significant questions about the reliability of the Steele election reporting."

"In addition to the lack of corroboration, we found that the FBI's interviews of Steele, the Primary Sub-source, and a second sub-source, and other investigative activity, revealed potentially serious problems with Steele's description of information in his election reports," the report states (Page 384).

15. FBI Deliberately Omitted Information Regarding Work That Page Had Done for Another Governmental Agency in the FISA Application

The inspector general's report (Page 413) noted that the Page FISA "omitted information the FBI had obtained from another U.S. government agency detailing its prior relationship with Page, including that Page had been approved as an 'operational contact' for the other agency from 2008 to 2013."

"We were concerned by the FBI's inaccurate assertion in the application that Steele's prior reporting had been "corroborated and used in criminal proceedings," which we were told was primarily a reference to Steele's role in the FIFA corruption investigation," the inspector general report states (Page ix-x of the IG's executive summary).

17. The FBI Knew of Steele's Political Biases in July 2016 but Failed to Fully Disclose These to FISA Court
"We found that the FBI was aware of the potential for political bias in the Steele election reporting from the outset of obtaining it. Handling Agent 1 told us that when Steele provided him with Report 80 in July 2016 and described his engagement with Fusion GPS, it was obvious to Handling Agent 1 that the request for the research was politically motivated," the inspector general report stated (Page 382).

"The Supervisory Intel Analyst explained that he also was aware of the potential for political influence on the Steele election reporting when it became available to the Crossfire Hurricane team in September 2016," the report stated.

18. FBI Improperly Failed to Inform the Office of Intelligence of Material Information Within Their Possession

"The failures described above and in this report represent serious performance failures by the supervisory and non-supervisory agents with responsibility over the FISA applications. These failures prevented OI from fully performing its gatekeeper function and deprived the decision makers the opportunity to make fully informed decisions," the inspector general report stated (Page xiii of the IG's Executive Summary).

19. Despite the Damning Findings, Horowitz Has Only Limited Oversight of DOJ/FBI Personnel
Inspector General Horowitz noted in his testimony that, "We're the only IG that can't review conduct of all the employees in our organization, including attorneys."

20. Horowitz Announced That Based on His Investigation, He Was Initiating an Ongoing Audit Related to FISA Procedures at FBI

"Additionally, in light of the significant concerns we identified, the OIG announced this week that we were initiating an audit that will further examine the FBI's compliance with the Wood's procedures in FISA applications that target U.S. persons, not only in counter-intelligence investigations, but also importantly in counter-terrorism investigations," Horowitz said in his testimony.

21. Horowitz's Final Recommendation Was to Refer Entire FBI Chain of Command for Review
"Our final recommendation was to refer the entire chain of command that we outline here to the FBI and the Department for consideration of how to assess and address their performance failures," Horowitz said in his testimony.

1. You are a complete and utter moronic whack job.

2. Hilarious that you talk about typical liberals discrediting sources that cover up their misdoing before going on a rant about mainstream media. I discredit sources who have no credibility. You discredit reasonable sources because they won't barf up what you want to hear.

3. Hope the rest of your lunacy was cathartic. None of it was worth responding to.

4. Try to remember when the Nigerian prince comes calling in a few years not to wire him your retirement savings. I really don't want my taxes paying for your food and lodging when you lose everything to the next con man in your life
bearister
Remember, when you make a statement supported by facts to a tRumpist they respond with a Fox News Talking Point ("FNTP"). When you counter with a think tank White Paper, they defend with another FNTP that requires another White Paper to discredit. Eventually you tire, give up and let their bullsh@t ride.

They also use a technique utilized by criminal defense attorneys that have a client in a hopeless situation:

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearlyamazing
OaktownBear said:

2. Hilarious that you talk about typical liberals discrediting sources that cover up their misdoing before going on a rant about mainstream media. I discredit sources who have no credibility. You discredit reasonable sources because they won't barf up what you want to hear.

3. Hope the rest of your lunacy was cathartic. None of it was worth responding to.

4. Try to remember when the Nigerian prince comes calling in a few years not to wire him your retirement savings. I really don't want my taxes paying for your food and lodging when you lose everything to the next con man in your life
So typically pathetic and mentally-feeble. Respond to facts laid out by the IG himself with no answers of substance, just name-calling and stupid accusations and memes.

It's hilarious how people like you who aren't used to being challenged and slapped down with facts literally shake with rage at the temerity of someone coming in here and interrupting your circle jerk on this board with facts and truth. As I've said people, you and people of your ilk will continue to be exposed for the liars you are as more comes out this year. Despite your pathetic protestations and denials, I've laid out plainly, directly from the IG himself, all that you've lied about and denied all the way up to today. And A LOT more is coming.

You're what's wrong with the left. Lying, dissembling, gaslighting, denying ignorance and buffoonery at it's finest.
bearister
Questions for bearlyamazing (to see if we have any common ground):

1. Do you think the Russians took any steps to interfere in the 2016 Election?

2. If you answered # 1 "Yes" do you think the Russians did so to increase trump's chances of winning?

3. Do you believe that persons associated with trump or the trump campaign had meetings with Russians in the run up to the Election?

4. If you answered # 3 "Yes," what is your belief regarding the subject matter(s) discussed in those meetings?

5. Why did several people associated with trump or his campaign plead guilty to lying to the FBI?

6. Do you believe that trump is a serial liar?

7. Do you believe that in certain instances there is a direct link between trump's tweets and policies and the value of the stock market moving up or down?

8. If you answered # 7 "Yes,," do you acknowledge that the possibility exists that trump, his family and associates may be benefiting from this link in the form of timed stock trades?

9. Do you believe that trump business interests have directly benefitted as a result of trump holding the office of POTUS?

10. Why do you think trump froze the aid to the Ukraine?

11. If you could choose anyone to be POTUS, who would you select?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
bearlyamazing said:

So which right-wing news source did you copy-paste this from?

I will also note that there is still absolutely nothing in here about Joe Biden or his son.
Yogi14
bearlyamazing said:

LMAO at copying from and then not attributing the Epoch Times. That rag isn't worth wiping my ass with.
dimitrig

I hate Trump with a white hot passion but it is not an irrational hatred. It is based on the things he says and does.

When he was elected I was pretty upset that so many Americans would vote for a misogynist sleaze ball, but I figured that he was a NYC Democrat most of his life so how bad could it be when it came to actual policy regarding issues like Roe v. Wade. You know, like perhaps he was fiscally conservative but socially liberal and the whole birther thing and campaign bluster were mostly just theater. Maybe a guy like him could reach across the aisle and use his newfound blue collar voting block to work with Democrats in ways to accomplish things that establishment Republicans (who despised him and probably still do) would never do.

Instead, he has proven to be a complete moron battling dementia which is a dangerous combination. He cannot tell the truth no matter the situation and he trusts almost no one which means all of his decisions are made in a vacuum of information outside of occasionally Fox News. Instead of draining the swamp he made some of the most ridiculous and nepotistic appointments to his cabinet like oil men leading the EPA, Betsy Devos leading the Department of Education and Jared Kushner leading anything at all. He has no respect for his Office and he has destroyed many traditions. He rarely even holds press conferences and he still tweets like a tween even though he said he would stop.

He has shifted his policies so hard right that previous GOP candidates like Dubya Bush, John McCain, and Mitt Romney look center-left in comparison. He did not fix the deficit (he made it worse) and because of his unwillingness or inability to play politics he was (thankfully) unable to enact most of his agenda even while he controlled all of Congress for two years. He is tone deaf and completely disregards the concerns of more than half of the nation on issues like climate change because they won't vote for him or donate to his campaign. Throughout, he has been thumbing his nose at everyone from the Justice Department to the DoD while brazenly profiteering and overtly engaging in enough shady activities to get himself impeached.

So, while it is true that on election night I was shocked and disappointed that Donald Trump would lead this nation it is all of his actions since then that have led me to despise him with white hot passion. I hope that this November there will be enough people like me motivated to show him the door.

bearlyamazing
sycasey said:

I will also note that there is still absolutely nothing in here about Joe Biden or his son.
How many times do you knuckleheads need to be told that the IG investigation had NOTHING to do with Biden? It was not in the scope of what he was allowed to investigate. The scope was only on the FISA abuses related to the Trump/Russia investigation.
sycasey
bearlyamazing said:

sycasey said:

How many times do you knuckleheads need to be told that the IG investigation had NOTHING to do with Biden? It was not in the scope of what he was allowed to investigate. The scope was only on the FISA abuses related to the Trump/Russia investigation.

Okay but your promise from the other thread was that info was going to come out about Biden soon.
bearlyamazing
Professor Turgeson Bear said:

bearlyamazing said:

LMAO at copying from and then not attributing the Epoch Times. That rag isn't worth wiping my ass with.
LMAO at your typical Pavlovian response to completely ignore all 21 facts INSPECTOR GENERAL HOROWITZ, NOT THE EPOCH TIMES laid out. they simply published it. Why do you think it was a conservative outlet that published his findings? Because the leftist, biased, untruthful mainstream media won't do it, instead trying to tell the public, just like you clowns here, that there's nothing to see. Disgraceful.
bearlyamazing
sycasey said:

bearlyamazing said:

sycasey said:

Okay but your promise from the other thread was that info was going to come out about Biden soon.
Reading comprehension. What I said was happening soon was was that a lot more incriminating evidence would come out about democratic corruption and proof of much of what I've been posting here, starting in December with the IG Report. That particular report had nothing to do with Biden. It was about FISA abuse. For more widely-encompassing issues like Biden's quid pro quo in Ukraine and influence-peddling, that would be within approximately the next 6 months (from December) with Huber and Barr.

The kneejerk leftist response is to try and discredit and tear down both Huber and Barr but fact are facts. Just because you don't like the messenger or the message changes nothing about facts backed up by evidence, just as with the Horowitz report. It was rife with FBI abuse, something 99% of you here have denied, even when faced with facts from both his report and his testimony.
Cal88
Back to the main topic, Rick Steves did a good travel introduction to Iran in 2014, back when US-Iranian tensions weren't as pronounced:

bearlyamazing
bearister said:

Questions for bearlyamazing (to see if we have any common ground):

1. Do you think the Russians took any steps to interfere in the 2016 Election?

2. If you answered # 1 "Yes" do you think the Russians did so to increase trump's chances of winning?

3. Do you believe that persons associated with trump or the trump campaign had meetings with Russians in the run up to the Election?

4. If you answered # 3 "Yes," what is your belief regarding the subject matter(s) discussed in those meetings?

5. Why did several people associated with trump or his campaign plead guilty to lying to the FBI?

6. Do you believe that trump is a serial liar?

7. Do you believe that in certain instances there is a direct link between trump's tweets and policies and the value of the stock market moving up or down?

8. If you answered # 7 "Yes,," do you acknowledge that the possibility exists that trump, his family and associates may be benefiting from this link in the form of timed stock trades?

9. Do you believe that trump business interests have directly benefitted as a result of trump holding the office of POTUS?

10. Why do you think trump froze the aid to the Ukraine?

11. If you could choose anyone to be POTUS, who would you select?
I'm not going to play that game. There's about a million questions most of you here would never answer and a multitude of facts laid out that you all continue to ignore and shoot the messenger instead of acknowledging grave levels of corruption on the left.

I will say this: I never believed Trump would get the nomination and when he did, I thought it would be disaster for the Republican Party. I never liked him from the moment he became America's darling in the 80s. I've always disliked narcissists.

That said, he's proven me wrong about his electibility and his ability to follow through with conservative issues important to me. Most importantly, he's won me over with how he's been able to withstand the most corrupt political scandal in our country's history and push forward with agenda and sidestep a disingenuous mainstream media virtually 100% against him like no conservative or Republican in general ever has been able to do (the closest is Reagan).

I don't like a lot of his tweets. Some of them are tasteless and not needed. Many are certainly not presidential. Some of them are definitely needed, though because he can't just rely on Fox or conservative websites to be the only ones not to put continuous lies about him out there nonstop. It's a necessary way to sidestep the MSM and is exactly why lefties are trying to get him banned from Twitter. The fact that he as the audacity to go around them drives them crazy.

Russia certainly was involved in the election. Where we diverge is in the belief that they were involved to help Trump win. There were several key Russian players in the bogus "Steele Dossier" working in lockstep with Glenn Simpson, the DNC and the Clinton campaign spreading since discredited lies meant to torpedo the Trump candidacy and administration. They were involved (as they always have been) to sew discord and chaos in our country, thereby weakening us. And they've succeeded beyond their wildest dreams as they laugh their asses off with our country tearing each other apart.

I have no problem with people disliking Trump or disagreeing with his policies. Good people can disagree on things of that nature. What I highly disagree with is the blind eye and denial so many here have for all the disgusting corruption documented trying to take an American president down with lies and entrapment. Watergate's a drop of water in the ocean in comparison.

I also have a massive level of disgust with how the left and the MSM have painted Trump and Republican voters as racist. It's complete bs and it's disgusting and reprehensible.
Yogi14
bearlyamazing said:

Most importantly, he's won me over with how he's been able to withstand the most corrupt political scandal in our country's history
I agree. It's amazing how he's survived his own corruption.
BearlyCareAnymore
bearlyamazing said:

OaktownBear said:

So typically pathetic and mentally-feeble. Respond to facts laid out by the IG himself with no answers of substance, just name-calling and stupid accusations and memes.

It's hilarious how people like you who aren't used to being challenged and slapped down with facts literally shake with rage at the temerity of someone coming in here and interrupting your circle jerk on this board with facts and truth. As I've said people, you and people of your ilk will continue to be exposed for the liars you are as more comes out this year. Despite your pathetic protestations and denials, I've laid out plainly, directly from the IG himself, all that you've lied about and denied all the way up to today. And A LOT more is coming.

You're what's wrong with the left. Lying, dissembling, gaslighting, denying ignorance and buffoonery at it's finest.

I'm shaking with laughter, not rage.
Unit2Sucks
bearlyamazing said:

The scope was only on the FISA abuses related to the Trump/Russia investigation.

The FISA warrant had nothing to do with the Trump campaign. According to the Trump campaign itself, Carter Page had almost no contacts with the campaign and was long gone before the warrant issued. Are you calling Trump and his campaign a liar? Don't talk about two hops - that is irrelevant conjecture.
sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

bearlyamazing said:

The scope was only on the FISA abuses related to the Trump/Russia investigation.

The FISA warrant had nothing to do with the Trump campaign. According to the Trump campaign itself, Carter Page had almost no contacts with the campaign and was long gone before the warrant issued. Are you calling Trump and his campaign a liar? Don't talk about two hops - that is irrelevant conjecture.

I seem to recall us having already explained this to bearlyamazing, yet he comes back with the same list again.
bearlyamazing
Unit2Sucks said:

bearlyamazing said:

Complete bs. They knew Carter Page was an asset to the CIA not a Russian spy. They changed the *&%* email from the CIA confirming it yet pressed ahead with their spying scandal when their NSA spying scam was shut down when Admiral Rogers found out what they were illegally doing and shut it down. And with the way FISA warrants and the 2-hop rule works, you get to go back in time up to 18 months for call records and emails.

You don't just get to dismiss the 2-hop rule as "irrelevant conjecture." Seriously. What garbage. They had no reason to illegally surveil Carter Page for a year without the 2-hop rule based on all the exculpatory information available to them. It's a real thing used all the time through FISA warrants you don't just get to brush away.

Face the truth. How does a guy you spy on and renew the warrant 3 times for in a full year get prosecuted for nothing?
Unit2Sucks
bearlyamazing said:

Unit2Sucks said:

bearlyamazing said:

Complete bs. They knew Carter Page was an asset to the CIA not a Russian spy. They changed the *&%* email from the CIA confirming it yet pressed ahead with their spying scandal when their NSA spying scam was shut down when Admiral Rogers found out what they were illegally doing and shut it down. And with the way FISA warrants and the 2-hop rule works, you get to go back in time up to 18 months for call records and emails.

You don't just get to dismiss the 2-hop rule as "irrelevant conjecture." Seriously. What garbage. They had no reason to illegally surveil Carter Page for a year without the 2-hop rule based on all the exculpatory information available to them. It's a real thing used all the time through FISA warrants you don't just get to brush away.

Face the truth. How does a guy you spy on and renew the warrant 3 times for in a full year get prosecuted for nothing?
What evidence do you have that Carter Page was affiliated with the Trump campaign or that the FBI used the FISA warrants to obtain campaign communications? What information about Trump was obtained through Page's warrant? If the Page surveillance was so injurious to Trump why didn't the IG mention anything? What negative impact did Trump suffer? In all of your Gish Gallops, you've yet to mention anything substantive that hurt Trump whereas I can easily point to FBI misconduct that helped Trump ("but her emails").

It might not be convenient for your conspiracy theory, but once again I will point out what the Trump campaign has said about Page, and once again you will ignore this because you are more interested in shenanigans than reality.

Quote:

"Mr. Page is not an advisor and has made no contribution to the campaign," the campaign's communications director Jason Miller said in an email to The Hill. "I've never spoken to him, and wouldn't recognize him if he were sitting next to me."

Presented with a statement from a campaign spokesperson in August that characterized Page as an "informal adviser," albeit one who "does not speak for Mr. Trump or the campaign," Miller doubled down.
"He's never been a part of our campaign. Period," he said.

Another spokesman, Steven Cheung, said Page "has no role" in the campaign.

"We are not aware of any of his activities, past or present," Cheung added.

Yogi14
sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

bearlyamazing said:

I seem to recall us having already explained this to bearlyamazing, yet he comes back with the same list again.
When you have to depend on the Epoch Times to do your thinking for you, you tend to repeat yourself.
BearForce2
Professor Turgeson Bear said:

sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

bearlyamazing said:

When you have to depend on the Epoch Times to do your thinking for you, you tend to repeat yourself.

And i depend on CNN and the NYT to do my thinking for me.
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
AunBear89
It looks like you depend on Patriot Post to do your thinking for you

As we ALL know: Memes>facts, data, and verifiable information.

And they're funny, too. Right? (Bless his heart!)
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
sycasey
Clearly right-wing Facebook groups are the best sources of information.
AunBear89
sycasey said:

Clearly right-wing Facebook groups are the best sources of information.

Yes! Very well researched and thoroughly vetted. And they make libtards cry.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearlyamazing
Unit2Sucks said:

bearlyamazing said:

Unit2Sucks said:

bearlyamazing said:

What evidence do you have that Carter Page was affiliated with the Trump campaign or that the FBI used the FISA warrants to obtain campaign communications? What information about Trump was obtained through Page's warrant? If the Page surveillance was so injurious to Trump why didn't the IG mention anything? What negative impact did Trump suffer? In all of your Gish Gallops, you've yet to mention anything substantive that hurt Trump whereas I can easily point to FBI misconduct that helped Trump ("but her emails").

It might not be convenient for your conspiracy theory, but once again I will point out what the Trump campaign has said about Page, and once again you will ignore this because you are more interested in shenanigans than reality.

Quote:

"Mr. Page is not an advisor and has made no contribution to the campaign," the campaign's communications director Jason Miller said in an email to The Hill. "I've never spoken to him, and wouldn't recognize him if he were sitting next to me."

Presented with a statement from a campaign spokesperson in August that characterized Page as an "informal adviser," albeit one who "does not speak for Mr. Trump or the campaign," Miller doubled down.
"He's never been a part of our campaign. Period," he said.

Another spokesman, Steven Cheung, said Page "has no role" in the campaign.

"We are not aware of any of his activities, past or present," Cheung added.

Trump had virtually no foreign policy experience as part of his team when he was running for president so he reached as best he could when being pressed on who his policy advisors were early in the campaign. Neither Carter Page or George Papadopoulos had much relevant experience or involvement in the campaign but once they were named by Trump publicly, if they could get FISA warrants on either, they could monitor all electronic communications either had starting 18 months prior, as well as all the electronic communications starting 18 months prior of all they talked to as well as all the electronic communications starting 18 months prior of all the people those people spoke to.

Page would not have been named without at least someone in Trump's orbit speaking with him and that's all it took to be able to monitor virtually anyone in his campaign, including Trump.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/04/12/pages-role-trump-campaign-foreign-policy-advisory-committee-mystery/100377630/
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

It looks like you depend on Patriot Post to do your thinking for you

That's exactly what Prof. Turd would say, hey, maybe you're the same person.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.