Am I a Bad Person

1,781 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bearister
golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was checking the BBC for news. I come across an article about Ashley Massaro (of the WWE (I never really watched)) dying before she turned 40, and then found an article about Grumpy Cat dying and was sad. Does the fact I cared more about Grumpy Cat's death make me a bad person? Also, how much does it suck that you are a minor celebrity but your death is overshadowed by an Internet Cat?
Another Bear
Did you look at Massaro's cleavage? I believe the answer to your question lies in that answer.
dajo9
All that plastic surgery didn't make her happy?

Weird
American Vermin
sp4149

The Canadians still have Merlin, their "Grumpy Cat"

While Ragdolls are a large mild mannered puddytat.
They can convey an incredible amount of distain when upset
or hungry...
bearister

..because my hunch is you also care more a out that cat's death than you do about the 100 billion people have that died in the history of the earth.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calbearinamaze
Normally I'd say that suicide is nothing to joke about. But, ***.....

Trump's buddy Vince MacMahon has been fairly brilliant in product development. but he's used
up a lot guys, and now, gals along the way..

When you mess with a Road Warrior, you're messing with me. Hawk, do doubt, would have been
a part of this lawsuit........but he passed away in 2003 at age 46.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/former-wwe-stars-concussion-lawsuit-tossed-judge-n911321

Even Ric (Nature Boy) Flair has aged really badly.........I never would have thunk it.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/16/ric-flair-hospitalized-medical-emergency/

Fellow Bears......this a call for help. I'm using TMZ a journalistic source material and
I'm Naked and Afraid
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
calbearinamaze
IF anyone read my post, the *** replaces a very well-known bad-word acronym. I wasn't
even trying to sneak it through, but I consider the censor algorithm catching it a good thing.
That's from this viewpoint:

If we were allowed to throw really foul language at each other, the BB board would
have imploded sometime during the 17 game losing streak.
Another Bear
Punctuation: W.T.F.
sp4149
golden sloth said:

I was checking the BBC for news. I come across an article about Ashley Massaro (of the WWE (I never really watched)) dying before she turned 40, and then found an article about Grumpy Cat dying and was sad. Does the fact I cared more about Grumpy Cat's death make me a bad person? Also, how much does it suck that you are a minor celebrity but your death is overshadowed by an Internet Cat?

Grumpy Cat had a birth defect and still became a celebrity. Grumpy Cat dying at age 7, which would be young for Ragdolls and similar breeds, may have been a result of the birth defect. In any case the cat had no decision making ability to change its destiny.

Ashley Massaro had several plastic surgery procedures. Plastic surgery is pretty much unregulated. A high schoolmate was an anesthesiologist for several years in SF then became a plastic surgeon, instant surgeon.. Several PS procedures have been associated with long term health risks. Just watch 'Botched' to see that even "successful" breast enhancements can lead to mental health problems in later years. This lady voluntarily submitted to these procedures. Any death is tragic, but like excessive drinking, smoking, drug abuse, and other destructive behaviors; the voluntary nature of the ultimate death reduces the emotional impact compared to a death resulting from an act of god or the actions of a third party. A couple years ago two bystanders on the streets of NY were reportedly killed by a gunfight between plain clothes officers and suspects. For me those deaths were more troubling than the deaths of Grumpy Cat and Ashley Massaro.
B.A. Bearacus
calbearinamaze
Another Bear said:

Punctuation: W.T.F.
Thank you. I don't you I need help.

Just a little riff on Naked and Afraid. So, from what I can tell, we have a naked man and a naked
woman who just happen to be followed around.....randomly I guess.....by a camera crew.
I'm sure it has a biblical reference back to Adam and Eve maybe. Well, I'm not sure.....and I don't
care enough to find out.

I would think a real tension point that could be played would be if one of them (say the woman)
really went off:

Woman: "Damn it . This smelly jerk exposed himself to me last while you were off
having filet mignon,

Director, "Well, that's kinda the idea. And remember the 1.5 million pages of non-disclosure/
don't tell the police/we're making money off your supposed misery forms you signed off on.

Woman: I can't read.

Man: I can't read none either. And my feelings are hurt that she called me smelly. Can I
get a spin-off?

and on a on.
calbearinamaze
I don't you I need help.

Yipes, even more evidence.
okaydo
golden sloth said:

I had never heard of Ashley Massaro, even though she was on Survivor China, the last Survivor season, for 2 epiosdes.

Grumpy Cat was trending worldwide with hundreds of thousands of tweets. Grumpy was really famous and was greeted with much fanfare when she visited the best city in the Bay Area in 2015.

Also, Grumpy Cat had a voice that sounded like Aubrey Plaza.

It's perfectly to mourn somebody who you know a lot about more than somebody you didn't.

bearister
okaydo
bearister said:

Ha! I just walked past that dealership a few days ago.
okaydo
I used to follow this cat on Instagram named Brimley, who looks like Wilfred Brimley.

I started following him in February when he was teamed up with another rescue cat, a kitten named Beans.

They had an amusing friendship.

Shortly after this photo was taken on April 7, Brimley fell asleep and never woke up.

RIP Brimley.

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Do you think Guilfoyle would do that swimming costume as much justice if she wore it while manning the bow with tRump Lite?
B.A. Bearacus
Bearister, no more age discrepancy disclaimers? You're getting brazen in your commentary my friend and I'm ok with it.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Bearister, no more age discrepancy disclaimers? You're getting brazen in your commentary my friend and I'm ok with it.

"One of the pleasures of growing older is the shedding of ambition. "Roger Cohen

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.