This s/b fun

9,202 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bearister
GBear4Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Treating women as weaklings that need to be protected from harm and their own lack of agency/judgement/self-assurance is, at heart, a conservative proposition and ideology. That is why it's alarming how strands of modern feminism (and beta-male-ism) shill for this ideology.

The trouble is what age should that start, 16? 18? I don't have the answer. I certainly think 13 year olds should be protected by law. I have a female colleague who admitted to me she seduced her HS teacher at age 14 (HS frosh), that she was the aggressor, and has zero regrets. She knew what she wanted. Should 14 year olds still be protected by law to safeguard against manipulative exploiters of power positions? I'd say so. Should they unequivocally be seen as helpless victims regardless of circumstances, and those that give in as evil monsters? Not so sure.
Another Bear

Random comment from the interwebz: "I guess Trump would rather be known as a racist instead of a child rapist".

p.s. that's the ghost of Trump's Scottish mum talking!
oski003
no surprise here.
bearister

He must have defoliated his Fred tRump heavy brows.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
The Opus Dei tRump collaborators (Barr, Mulvaney, and judges) and supporters have as much respect and compassion for those underaged girls as they do for the altar boys sodomized by priests, bishops and Cardinals.
bearister
Another Bear

Epstein in the klink. No home-mansion-detention for you!

The more time he spends in lock-up, the more likely he'll flip on all his friends, pals and blackmail victims. No surprise Trump played the race card this week to distract.
Another Bear
"A LOT OF POWERFUL PEOPLE...COULD GO DOWN": THE JOURNALIST WHO PUBLISHED JEFFREY EPSTEIN'S BLACK BOOK AND JET PASSENGER LOGS COMES IN FROM THE FRINGE

Here Is Pedophile Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book

So, Epstein was likely into blackmail. and W.T.F....the authorities have Epstein's Little Black Book, and Epstein's butler circled names, including Trump's, for special emphasis. Now that Epps is in prison, odds are he, A) he flips and screws his blackmail victims, or B) he gets shanked to cover secrets
Another Bear

bearister
Jeffrey Epstein partied with Trump's closest advisers including Wilbur Ross, Rudy Giuliani, and Steve Mnunchin at dinner hosted by David Koch just TWO MONTHS after his release from prison

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7270735/Jeffrey-Epstein-Trumps-closest-advisers-Wilbur-Ross-Rudy-Giuliani-Steve-Mnunchin.html
Yogi011
Another Bear said:

MintPressNews. Reads like a liberal version of right-wing conspiracy sites.
Another Bear
Okay it is. That said, Epstein sure seems to have stuff on people, blackmail.
GBear4Life
Epstein looks like Jerry Sandusky
bearister

Epstein injured in jail cell following 'possible suicide or assault'

https://mol.im/a/7283825

Yogi011
bearister said:

Epstein injured in jail cell following 'possible suicide or assault'

https://mol.im/a/7283825

Yeah, I'm gonna say not a suicide.
bearister
tRump is emboldened. The Panzer Division is fueled up and ready to move out. *

*Thank God I drew a lifetime ban from the Daily Mail or I would be expecting a drone strike on my house.
Another Bear
Jeffrey Epstein, the Welcome Wagon at the Metropolitan Correctional Center says hello and welcome to hell. Enjoy!
Another Bear
Jeffrey Epstein Hoped to Seed Human Race With His DNA

Quote:

Jeffrey E. Epstein, the wealthy financier who is accused of sex trafficking, had an unusual dream: He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch.
Seriously? I don't think this guy sees the light of day again...either life or someone with a vested interest hires a shanking.
bearister
I'm pretty sure Steve Garvey had the same playbook. Garvey disproved the long held medical theory that continuously dumping your load prevents prostate cancer.
bearister
How convenient. Dead men tell no tales.

https://abc7news.com/sources-jeffrey-epstein-dies-by-suicide-in-manhattan-jail/5457853/
Anarchistbear
Round up the usual suspects
Another Bear
A lot of people wanted Epstein dead...and there you go. That didn't take long. And gee whiz, he had the sense and grace to kill himself after the latest release of names. What a gent, offing himself for his clients.

His blackmail files will still be of interest but no one will do any time or even have their name smeared.

My guess, lawyers for the "alleged" blackmail victims will move to seal all the info. Amazing.
Unit2Sucks
So much for suicide watch with 24 hour surveillance and video. Given that Epstein had already tried and failed to suicide himself, kinda surprised they didn't take it more seriously.
kelly09
bearister said:

The Opus Dei tRump collaborators (Barr, Mulvaney, and judges) and supporters have as much respect and compassion for those underaged girls as they do for the altar boys sodomized by priests, bishops and Cardinals.
Anti Catholic bigot.
bearister
kelly09 said:

bearister said:

Anti Catholic bigot.

I'm 100% Irish and still attend Mass because it's in my DNA but the hierarchy and those Conservative Catholics that enable and cover up misconduct are dead to me because of this:

"The Ryan Commission (In Ireland) published its 2,600-page report in 2009. Despite government inspections and supervision, Catholic clergy had, across decades, violently tormented thousands of children. The report found that children held in orphanages and reformatory schools were treated no better than salves in some cases, sex slaves. Rape and molestation of boys were "endemic."

...government report revealed that from 1925 to 1961, at the Bon Secours Mother and Baby Home, in Tuam, County Galway, babies who died early 800 of them were routinely disposed of in mass graves or sewage pits. Not only priests had behaved despicably. So had nuns.

In Germany, a leaked bishops' investigation revealed that from 1946 to 2014, 1,670 clergy had assaulted 3,677 children. Civil authorities in other nations were launching investigations, moving aggressively to preempt the Church. In the United States, also in 2018, a Pennsylvania grand jury alleged that over the course of 70 years, more than 1,000 children had been abused by more than 300 priests across the state. Church authorities had successfully silenced the victims, deflected law enforcement, and shielded the predators. ....Still, this record of testimony and investigation was staggering. The charges told of a ring of pedophile priests who gave many of their young targets the gift of a gold cross to wear, so that the other predator priests could recognize an initiated child who would not resist an overture. "This is the murder of a soul," said one victim who testified before the grand jury.

With maddening equilibrium, Pope Francis acknowledged, in response to a reporter's question early this year, that the rape of nuns by priests and bishops remains a mostly unaddressed Catholic problem. In Africa, once AIDS became common, priests began coercing nuns into becoming sexual servants, because, as virgins, they would likely not carry the HIV virus. It was reportedly common for such priests to sponsor abortions when the nuns became pregnant. "It's true," Francis said calmly. "There are priests and bishops who have done that." Nuns have come forward in India to charge priests with rape.

In February, a Washington Post report suggested that early in his pontificate, Francis learned about the systematic priestly abuse of institutionalized deaf children in Argentina, decades ago. The abuse had originally been brought to light not by Church officials but by civil authorities. The deaf victims reported that they were discouraged from learning sign language, but that one hand sign often used by the abusive priests was the forefinger to the lips: Silence.

Coming like a punctuation mark the day after the Vatican gathering adjourned was a full report from Australia on the matter of Cardinal George Pell. Formerly the head of Vatican finances and one of Francis's closest advisers, Pell had been found guilty of sexually violating two altar boys in a sacristy right after presiding at the Eucharist.

In the Americas and Africa; in Europe, Asia, and Australia wherever there were Catholic priests, there were children being preyed upon and tossed aside. Were it not for crusading journalists and lawyers, the sexual abuse of children by Catholic priests would still be hidden, and rampant. A power structure that is accountable only to itself will always end up abusing the powerless. According to one victim, Cardinal Law, of Boston, before being forced to resign because of his support for predator priests, attempted to silence the man by invoking the sacred seal: "I bind you by the power of the confessional," Law said, his hands pressing on the man's head, "not to speak to anyone else about this."

Ratzinger is still defending the old order. In April he published, in a Bavarian periodical, a diatribe that was extraordinary as much for its vanity as for its ignorance. Benedict blamed sex abuse by priests on the moral laxity of the 1960s, the godlessness of contemporary culture, the existence of homosexual cliques in seminaries and the way his own writings have been ignored."

James Carroll, Abolish the Priesthood, The Atlantic*

*A priest friend of mine emailed this article to me

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.