Disgusting Racist Xenophobe Hate Monger!!!

28,345 Views | 350 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This deserves its own thread.
Takes the cake.

If there is not any greater evidence that he is a racist, I don't know what it would be.
If you support him, you support a racist.
If you support him, you support of xenophobe.
If you support him, you support hate speech.
I thought leaders were supposed to be unifiers, people who inspire.
He divides, and spews negativity constantly.
And he rarely has anything intelligent to say. But that's covered in the other threads....

BearForce2
concordtom said:

If there is not any greater evidence that he is a racist, I don't know what it would be.
Nope, its you guys who are the lying, cheating, stealing, racist, monsters.
If only Clinton was president, she would unify us and inspire us to be like her.
sycasey
LOL what an idiot.
sp4149
This country was founded by illegal immigrants, ask a Native American.

In California and Texas, it happened twice.

Is the Grump worried about the third time?
GBear4Life
sp4149 said:

And natives stole it from other tribes. The country's colonizers employed the slavery of blacks and women. What's your point?
Unit2Sucks
Trump's comments speak for themselves. I would argue they are the most blatantly racist things he's said as POTUS.

The sad thing is how many people in this country agree with his racist sentiments but hey we live in a racist country. The fact that idiots support a guy who doesn't care about this country at all and criticizes people who actually do is more evidence of the deep rot which has taken hold in the culture of this country.
GBear4Life
GBear4Life
I'll take "Explain what and how any of this is racist to me like I'm a 4-year old" for $100, Alex.
Unit2Sucks
Four year olds don't understand racism but thanks for pretending to be human.
GBear4Life
Just cite one line. You can do it! I believe in you!
GBear4Life
There is a higher demand for instances of racism than there is a supply of it. In order to get around this reality, race-thirsty Leftists have stretched the meaning of "racism" to the point that it's completely detached from the actual meaning, conflating virtually everything with racism to legitimize their retrograde ideologies about identity and correcting for history, effectively trivializing legitimate racism and its impact.
Eastern Oregon Bear
GBear4Life said:

I'll take "Explain what and how any of this is racist to me like I'm a 4-year old" for $100, Alex.

Why is Trump asking only non white congresswomen (nearly all born in the US) to leave the country?
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

There is a higher demand for instances of racism than there is a supply of it. In order to get around this reality, race-thirsty Leftists have stretched the meaning of "racism" to the point that it's completely detached from the actual meaning, conflating virtually everything with racism to legitimize their retrograde ideologies about identity and correcting for history, effectively trivializing legitimate racism and its impact.

Before anyone tries to explain why this is racist, please first define what you would consider a "racist" statement, so you can't weasel out of it later. What standard must be met, in your mind?
bearister
concordtom said:

This deserves its own thread.
Takes the cake.

He divides, and spews negativity constantly.
And he rarely has anything intelligent to say. But that's covered in the other threads....

"Trump knows he can say whatever he likes and face no consequences from the party he has conquered.

The few Republicans who dared to defy him either got crushed by pro-Trump candidates in primaries (Rep. Mark Sanford), quit the party (Rep. Justin Amash) or retired (Sens. Jeff Flake and Bob Corker). One remaining critic, Sen. Mitt Romney, mostly pushes back by issuing stern but ineffectual tweets. And Sen. Ben Sasse, who used to lambaste the president, has mostly gone silent.
No modern president, besides George W. Bush immediately after the 9/11 attacks, has enjoyed such popularity with Republican voters." Axios
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

Before anyone tries to explain why this is racist, please first define what you would consider a "racist" statement, so you can't weasel out of it later. What standard must be met, in your mind?
LOL you know "weaseling" well with your apologetics of incohrent leftist ideology...and it's precisely what you're doing now.
GBear4Life
Everyone's quick to call out its existence as a bludgeon, but when asked to define it or qualify it, they're like

concordtom
GBear4Life said:

sp4149 said:

And natives stole it from other tribes. The country's colonizers employed the slavery of blacks and women. What's your point?

His point was to squash the fear of immigrants.
Your point was to miss the point to keep Trump's alive.
concordtom
GBear4Life said:

You are racist.
GBear4Life
concordtom said:

That was your first mistake

Quote:

Encapsulates how the Left argues

I guess if you support the OP, you support stupidity and hypocrisy????

concordtom
GBear4Life said:

Just cite one line. You can do it! I believe in you!

Sometimes you just can't tell a squirrel where the nuts are.
GBear4Life
BearNIt
GBear4Life said:

When you tell a person of color who was born in the United States of America to go back to their country, YOU ARE A RACIST! There is no discussion that can explain that racist comment away. The Idiot in Chief made the comment and he is a FULL BLOWN RACIST. You can say what you want, but there are kids in elementary school that know better. There is no confusion when that phrase is uttered as it has been throughout the history of the United States to express anger at those considered by racist to be less than and to hurt a person of color.

(Explanation Provided Above)
concordtom
GBear4Life said:

... race-thirsty Leftists ...

FYI, I grew up with a signed Nixon portrait in the house. I grew up with photos of my stepfather with Presidents Reagan and Bush. I once opened the front door for Olliver North.

You gonna call me a race thirsty leftist?
I'm gonna call me someone who recognizes what's going on and have radically abandoned this horrible horrible Party.

By the way, you have said NOTHING to express condemnation on Trump's statements. Shame on you!
GBear4Life
You can reasonably argue his post was stupid, petulant, irrelevant, mean-spirited, ignorant...but you can't make up definitions of racism.

In a stupid twitter spat, he suggested someone go back to their country of origin *to fix the problems there* first before criticizing America, Trump, border patrol blah blah blah. It's a mind numbingly stupid thing to post IMO whether you agree with his logic or not.

Racism is treating/viewing an individual on the basis of negative group stereotypes, whether real or perceived, or treating/viewing an entire racial group as somehow inherently or immutably inferior.

Quote:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
And the same scrutiny is lost when such behavior is directed at a group not privileged to be anointed as inherent victims (an excruciatingly condescending and racist outlook)
BearNIt
GBear4Life said:

You can reasonably argue his post was stupid, petulant, irrelevant, mean-spirited, ignorant...but you can't make up definitions of racism.

In a stupid twitter spat, he suggested someone go back to their country of origin *to fix the problems there* first before criticizing America, Trump, border patrol blah blah blah. It's a mind numbingly stupid thing to post IMO whether you agree with his logic or not.

Racism is treating/viewing an individual on the basis of negative group stereotypes, whether real or perceived, or treating/viewing an entire racial group as somehow inherently or immutably inferior.

Quote:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
And the same scrutiny is lost when such behavior is directed at a group not privileged to be anointed as inherent victims (an excruciatingly condescending and racist outlook)
If you try to defend the Idiot in Chief after he uttered that phrase, you need to take a hard look in the mirror as you just might be a RACIST. Maybe you could ask one of your many friends who are people of color what they think about the phrase and see what they think?
GBear4Life
BearNIt said:

Any Human Resource Manager would tell you if you uttered the phrase that the Idiot in Chief did, that you have made a hostile work environment and barring ownership of the company, would show you the front door rather than getting the **** sued out of the company. You go with that definition and take a trip to a minority community and stand in the middle of the street and shout that phrase and see if you can make it out in one piece.
I certainly wouldn't disagree with you here, nor is it relevant at all to the question at hand except to affirm my point by exposing mass culture's destruction of the word. I cited the actual definition of racism, and you've got a problem with it. We're not talking manners or tactfulness here.
bearister
concordtom said:

.. I once opened the front door for Olliver North. ...

Please tell me his secretary was with him.

B.A. Bearacus

bearister
...and from There is Nothing New Under the Sun Dept. :

"America, love it or leave it", an American pro-war slogan during the Vietnam War. Wikipedia

sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

LOL you know "weaseling" well with your apologetics of incohrent leftist ideology...and it's precisely what you're doing now.

So you won't define your terms. Typical.
Unit2Sucks
GBear4Life said:

Trump's tweet treated/viewed multiple individuals on the basis of negative group stereotypes.

Claiming that multiple women of color who were born in the United States "originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world" is either a spot on dig at his own administration or textbook racism.

AOC was obviously one of his targets and she was born in the same ****hole city as Trump to two parents who were born in the USA (one of whom was also born in the same ****hole city as Trump). By Trump's twisted logic, she has a better claim to being American than he does since his mother was a foreigner from a ****hole country and let's be honest, the UK government is a complete and total catastrophe and completely inept. Maybe he should go back to the UK and fix their government before f!cking up ours.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

Oh wait, I see you did define terms further down the thread. Okay.

So let's address the idea of "negative group stereotypes." Let me ask you this: do you think there's any chance in hell Trump would have made a "go back to your country" comment about an American-born white person who was his political opponent? Would he ever have said that about Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi? Be honest.
bearister

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
It's cute that Geraldo thinks he's "better than that." What about his history gives anyone that impression?
bearister
"Conservatives who reluctantly support President Trump often try to pretend the daily outrage didn't happen.

But yesterday's "go back" tweets were like his "both sides" comment on Charlottesville a transgression that won't instantly fade, and can't be laughed off.
Why it matters: Trump attacked four young, female House Democrats of color who are U.S. citizens, three of whom were born in the U.S. "a racist trope ... factually inaccurate," as the N.Y. Times put it.

"Republicans with a conscience are cringing," a Trump ally said.
A former White House official tried to explain Trump for a couple of texts and then just said: "It's insane."
The bottom line: Trump is all-in on us-versus-them politics and does not care if he occasionally crosses the line into racism. Trump allies expect this to get worse, not better.

One influential Democrat told me Trump had achieved a tactical win stoking both his own base and Dems' internal tensions: "His view is that he simply cannot go too far. The line doesn't exist. ... I'm very worried."
The Trump ally said: "He believes the more he puts 'The Squad' front and center, the better his re-election chances get."Axios
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.