Disgusting Racist Xenophobe Hate Monger!!!

28,555 Views | 350 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you don't want people to call you a racist, stop saying racist things and acting like a racist. So many people get so hysterical about being called racists but don't seem to mind harboring racist views. It is what it is.
Yogi011
Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

There are good critiques to be made of Bernie Sanders' plans. This is not one of them.

It's incredibly naive to think that a president's plans for healthcare (or any other cornerstone policy) will be enacted the way they are proposing. Didn't happen with Obamacare, Trump's tax bill or any other major campaign promises in recent times.

Candidates like to lay out these grandiose plans but congress still needs to write the legislation. I have zero concern that we are going to end up in a single payer system because someone campaigned on it.
Just having someone relentlessly move the needle in terms of serving his constituents rather than corporations would be a vast improvement in the White House. Even Trump doesn't get everything he wants.
Yogi011
wifeisafurd said:

Biden is not divisive unlike Trump, and so far, his policies his social policies are more in line with my views
We could use somebody who doesn't want to find middle ground with Republicans who never budge an inch. Of course the preferred Democratic candidate for a dyed-in-the-wool Trump supporter would be someone who doesn't want to change very much and wants to work with the party he prefers.
wifeisafurd
dajo9 said:

Maybe because a good portion of the country is racist (and sexist)

Add some other comments about the country being full of stupid people, and the like, this thread is a set-up for the infamous label of "intellectual elitists" to any outsider looking at us, especially given where we went to school. You have at least 50 or more IQ points over the average person. Your comments can be incredible brutal attacks on my comments or those of others (a complement, BTW). Make arguments. This sounds like the stereotype I expect from SEC country about people who live in California or New York with a change of just two words (yes, I just did stereotype, which I promise to retract before entering The Grove).
BearNIt
The crowd at N.C. Trump rally chants "Send Her Back". This IDIOT is poison to this country and will not rest till someone is again killed due to his rhetoric and actions and even then he will not stop.
B.A. Bearacus
Anyone who doesn't think this is absolutely disgusting can go fuuck themselves, all day, every day. Fuuck all y'all.

BearForce2
Unit2Sucks said:

If you don't want people to call you a racist, stop saying racist things and acting like a racist. So many people get so hysterical about being called racists but don't seem to mind harboring racist views. It is what it is.
No, it's not what it is...The left will call a white person a racist because that's the worst thing you can call a white person along with Nazi.
dajo9
wifeisafurd said:

dajo9 said:

Add some other comments about the country being full of stupid people, and the like, this thread is a set-up for the infamous label of "intellectual elitists" to any outsider looking at us, especially given where we went to school. You have at least 50 or more IQ points over the average person. Your comments can be incredible brutal attacks on my comments or those of others (a complement, BTW). Make arguments. This sounds like the stereotype I expect from SEC country about people who live in California or New York with a change of just two words (yes, I just did stereotype, which I promise to retract before entering The Grove).

Judging from the couple of posts after yours I'd say your post didn't age well
American Vermin
Unit2Sucks
BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

No, it's not what it is...The left will call a white person a racist because that's the worst thing you can call a white person along with Nazi.

There are a lot worse things than being called a racist. I'm sure Epstein would rather be on trial for being a racist than a rapist.

The thing is though is that racism is extremely common to this day and plenty of white people consider the white race to be superior. If they didn't, they wouldn't continue to say and do racist things. The proof is in the pudding. The best way to avoid being called a racist is to stop acting like one but that's not what conservatives want. They want to exhibit racist behavior and spout racist talking points but are too sensitive to live with the racist label.

If you want to act the way racists act, you should just own it and accept the label.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

So . . . your theory is that "the left" just wants to insult people at random, and that's the only reason?

Interesting.
Another Bear

AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Simple solution: those white people should stop acting like racists and Nazis. Problem solved.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Anyone who doesn't think this is absolutely disgusting can go fuuck themselves, all day, every day. Fuuck all y'all.

Do you think the people in that audience would be cool with it if tRump announced that the military was installing him as Dictator?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
wifeisafurd
dajo9 said:

wifeisafurd said:

dajo9 said:

apparently we are down the lowest common denominator. Welcome to Trump's level. See where that gets everyone.
concordtom
BearNIt said:

The crowd at N.C. Trump rally chants "Send Her Back". This IDIOT is poison to this country and will not rest till someone is again killed due to his rhetoric and actions and even then he will not stop.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

I'm am so right there with you, brother!
BearForce2
Unit2Sucks said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

There are a lot worse things than being called a racist. I'm sure Epstein would rather be on trial for being a racist than a rapist.
The left will not call anyone a rapist or pedophile without reason but they are trigger happy about calling any conservative a racist. Just read this OT board, "anyone supporting Trump is a racist!" Calling a random conservative a rapist doesn't have the same punch.
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Simple solution: those white people should stop acting like racists and Nazis. Problem solved.
Yes agreed. But Hollywood likes being white, racist, and Democrat.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

So . . . your theory is that "the left" just wants to insult people at random, and that's the only reason?

Interesting.
The left enjoy "insulting" white conservatives.
dajo9
wifeisafurd said:

dajo9 said:

wifeisafurd said:

dajo9 said:

apparently we are down the lowest common denominator. Welcome to Trump's level. See where that gets everyone.

Nobody is at the lowest common denominator except Trump and his voters. Vote for Democrats in 2020.
American Vermin
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Interesting.

Any reason you think that might be the case?
concordtom
wifeisafurd said:

dajo9 said:

wifeisafurd said:

dajo9 said:

And yet, you'd vote for drumpf again before, say, Bernie.
Are you putting your wallet before your values?
Yes, you are.
I hope you are proud of yourself, Wife.
concordtom
For the 4th day in a row, Hater-in-Chief whips up racists hateful speech.

Meanwhile, most Republicans do not denounce it, but point fingers elsewhere, change the subject, rationalize it, ignore it. Shameful.

concordtom
Contrast how Trump introduces hate speech, attack, and whips the crowd into the same, with how John McCain handled a couple of dissenters when the stakes were high.

Republicans are like the frog in the pot of water where the temperature slowly gets increased. They aren't jumping out fast enough, and are going to boil. Though, I'd argue the temperature increase is not slow but rapid, and they still don't flee. That's what makes gen "stupid".

AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Interesting.

If you are so upset about mean libs describing your behavior as racist, perhaps you should consider no longer supporting a racist president and his party.

If you chose to continue wearing your Made in China MAGA cap and slapping your thigh every time dear leader "owns the libs" then you can't honestly whine about the label.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Interesting.

Many would call me a white conservative. I'm pointing at my own kind, asking "what the hell is the matter with you? Get the hell out of the pot. Conditions have changed, and you're gonna boil!"
concordtom
Meanwhile, PA Republican Representative Mike Kelly now claims he's a person color.

"You know, they talk about people of color. I'm a person of color. I'm white. I'm an Anglo Saxon. People say things all the time, but I don't get offended," Pennsylvania GOP Rep. Mike Kelly told VICE News before the blowup over Pelosi's comments. "'With a name like Mike Kelly you can't be from any place else but Ireland.'"
sycasey
concordtom said:

Meanwhile, PA Republican Representative Mike Kelly now claims he's a person color.

"You know, they talk about people of color. I'm a person of color. I'm white. I'm an Anglo Saxon. People say things all the time, but I don't get offended," Pennsylvania GOP Rep. Mike Kelly told VICE News before the blowup over Pelosi's comments. "'With a name like Mike Kelly you can't be from any place else but Ireland.'"

This week in "not knowing what words mean."
B.A. Bearacus
Sebastabear
Anyone who doesn't know where this ends hasn't read their history. We are weeks, if not days away from one of these "rallies" turning in to a lynching. Not sure what it will take to wake America up but I'm guessing we are about to find out.
B.A. Bearacus
Intelligence and rejection of objective truth inherited from father.
bearister
Sebastabear said:

Anyone who doesn't know where this ends hasn't read their history. We are weeks, if not days away from one of these "rallies" turning in to a lynching. Not sure what it will take to wake America up but I'm guessing we are about to find out.

Well, if that ever happens, the local National Guard will declare Open Season on Hillbillies.

I think someone gave Michael the Black Man a heads up because he was no where to be seen yesterday.

These are probably grandparents of people at the rally:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Cal Junkie
bearister said:

Sebastabear said:

Well, if that ever happens, the local National Guard will declare Open Season on Hillbillies.

I think someone gave Michael the Black Man a heads up because he was no where to be seen yesterday.

These are probably grandparents of people at the rally:

The National Guard will probably stand down at tRump's request. Most of them & the military are aligned with his views.
calbear93
Another Bear said:

Looking at the second meme:

Apparently political leanings, sexuality, ethnicity, mental capacity, and religion are now "race." Now I get why liberals throw the word racists around so much and why even Pelosi is painted as a potential racist.
calbear93
Sebastabear said:

Well, I don't think you are escalating the hysterics enough. I would have gone directly to nuclear war followed by zombie attacks as the logical next step to these idiots (who have always been idiots - even during the Obama and McCain election) saying crazy things.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.