#MoscowMitch deserves his own thread...

5,194 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Another Bear
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Moscow Mitch, the Commie Turtle really dislikes his new nickname. In the world of mud flinging politics there's one thing that still holds true: flinch and you're done. Moscow Mitch just flinched. Methinks he could go down.

Quote:

McConnell Incensed with 'Moscow Mitch' Nickname

July 30, 2019 at 3:05 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 293 Comments

Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) "is usually impervious to criticism, even celebrating the nasty nicknames that have been bestowed on him by critics," the New York Timesreports.

"But Mr. McConnell is incensed with his new moniker, 'Moscow Mitch,' and even more miffed that he has been called a 'Russian asset' by critics who accuse him of single-handedly blocking stronger election security measures after Russia's interference in the 2016 election."

https://politicalwire.com/2019/07/30/mcconnell-incensed-with-moscow-mitch-nickname/

calpoly
Another Bear said:

Moscow Mitch, the Commie Turtle really dislikes his new nickname. In the world of mud flinging politics there's one thing that still holds true: flinch and you're done. Moscow Mitch just flinched. Methinks he could go down.

Quote:

Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) "is usually impervious to criticism, even celebrating the nasty nicknames that have been bestowed on him by critics," the New York Timesreports.

"But Mr. McConnell is incensed with his new moniker, 'Moscow Mitch,' and even more miffed that he has been called a 'Russian asset' by critics who accuse him of single-handedly blocking stronger election security measures after Russia's interference in the 2016 election."

https://politicalwire.com/2019/07/30/mcconnell-incensed-with-moscow-mitch-nickname/

Moscow Mitch is Putins Bitc*!
bearister
It must bring back brutal playground memories from when he was bullied as a wittle turtle.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear

O'Donnell mentions Moscow Mitch entered his objections to being called a Russkie asset and obstructionist to U.S. elections security...on the official Senate record. That's how much Moscow Mitch overreacted. Pretty freakin' dumb from the senate majority leader.
Another Bear

chazzed
It's a good fit. He's certainly not working for the average U.S. citizen or this country.
bearister
"Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president." Politico, 10/28/2010

concordtom
Another Bear said:

Moscow Mitch, ..... Methinks he could go down.

That would be AWESOME!!!!!!
BearNIt
Another Bear said:

Quote:

If you won't allow a vote on legislation designed to protect our election system from Russian interference, then by default you might be an Russian asset as you have knowingly disregarded every report by a U.S. intelligent agency that advises our election system is under attack. Mitch is begging to be called "Moscow Mitch or Putin's *****".
Another Bear

The Moscow Mitch store just went live...get your red hot pinko Moscow Mitch gear!!!

chazzed
Too bad it has to be red.
Another Bear
Yeah, no way I can wear red. In fact I don't own any red clothing. That said...I think I'm getting a few stickers just for the heck of it.
Another Bear

bearister
Another Bear said:

The Moscow Mitch store just went live...get your red hot pinko Moscow Mitch gear!!!

Just bought one....and one of these:

bearister
B.A. Bearacus
We need the Baby Shark people to meet with this guy's people and make sure Moscow Mitch is the newest earworm. It's too bad Leningrad Lindsey has so many syllables.
Another Bear

..mm-m-Moscow Mitch!
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

Just bought one....and one of these:

kelly09
He sure gets a lot of Russian judges confirmed.
bearister

Another Bear

Looks like "Moscow Mitch" has stuck...
bearister
McConnell fractures shoulder in fall at Kentucky home - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mcconnell-fractures-shoulder-in-fall-at-kentucky-home/2019/08/04/9f3e9122-b6ef-11e9-b3b4-2bb69e8c4e39_story.html
BearNIt
bearister said:

McConnell fractures shoulder in fall at Kentucky home - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mcconnell-fractures-shoulder-in-fall-at-kentucky-home/2019/08/04/9f3e9122-b6ef-11e9-b3b4-2bb69e8c4e39_story.html
One has to wonder if Karma is a *****, and I guess she is.
Another Bear

Looks like Moscow Mitch is in deeper than previously thought. He has his email servers in Russia, why? Anyone know what a "subpoena proof" (Yandex) server is?

B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

F it, let's fly this guy out for UCD to perform this on the Cal at halftime with band and dancers as accompaniment.
chazzed
What a shock this would be. I mean, he always seems to legislate with Americans' best interests in mind.
Another Bear

BearNIt
Another Bear said:

Looks like Moscow Mitch is in deeper than previously thought. He has his email servers in Russia, why? Anyone know what a "subpoena proof" (Yandex) server is?

You can't make this kind of stuff up. Didn't they go after Clinton for using an unsecured server? Do they actually think that Russia won't take a look at the information that is being sent via servers located within Russia. Come on use your freaking brains you moron. Moscow Mitch, Russian asset?

Incorporated in the Netherlands, Yandex primarily serves audiences in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States. The company founders and most of the team members are located in Russia.

Yandex has 4 data centers in Moscow and Moscow oblast, 1 in Ryazan oblast and 1 in Vladimir. All the above are in Russia.There is also Yandex's data center in Mntsl, Finland. It was opened in 2015 and is remarkable by the fact that it recycles heat waste to provide house heating for Mntsl.There was a rented data center in Netherlands previously, but after building of the data center in Mntsl, Yandex stopped this practice. The main reason for constructing of the new data center in Finland is said to be very high electricity cost in Netherlands.

Moscow Mitch pull your head out. (Facepalm)

Another Bear
FBI, CIA and DNI really need to look into that...and the House Intel committe.

I'd suggest legislation to create laws to prevent this...but guess who is the Senate majority leader.
B.A. Bearacus
RBG diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and it appears to have been successfully treated. Does a single Republican on here believe that Moscow Mitch would hold off on filling a vacancy should one open up next year? Can a single person justify why this should be handled differently than Garland? Save yourself the time guys -- everyone knows the scam on the American people, including you.
AunBear89
B.A. Bearacus said:

RBG diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and it appears to have been successfully treated. Does a single Republican on here believe that Moscow Mitch would hold off on filling a vacancy should one open up next year? Can a single person justify why this should be handled differently than Garland? Save yourself the time guys -- everyone knows the scam on the American people, including you.

IOIYAR!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Another Bear
Beating pancreatic cancer...is a BIG ****ING deal. That lady is a rock.
bearister
Another Bear said:

Beating pancreatic cancer...is a BIG ****ING deal. That lady is a rock.

I would bring in Gates, Bezos, Apple and Zuckerberg money and figure out how to make a f@ucking Cyborg out of her if we have to! MAY GOD BLESS RGB!

B.A. Bearacus
Saw a dude wearing a red Moscow Mitch t-shirt last night in SF. He was having dinner with his wife (?). Didn't want to interrupt them to give him props, but it brought a big smile to my face.
B.A. Bearacus

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.