Personal Request: Roll Call of OT posters who think T is fit for office

4 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After T's latest grotesque abuses with regard to the whistleblower, I'm done hearing any political points of view in this forum from anyone who doesn't think that T should be impeached. If we can't agree on that, all the other stuff doesn't really matter.

Please help a fellow Bear out by saying "aye" so that I can just block you as efficiently as possible.
bearister
Is there anyone out there that denies tRump and his Crime Family are repeating this conduct in their current positions as Minders of the Levers of Power?

Trump ordered to pay $2m for charity foundation misuse live

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2019/nov/07/donald-trump-william-barr-news-today-ukraine-impeachment-inquiry-latest?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calbearinamaze
B.A. Bearacus said:

After T's latest grotesque abuses with regard to the whistleblower, I'm done hearing any political points of view in this forum from anyone who doesn't think that T should be impeached. If we can't agree on that, all the other stuff doesn't really matter.

Please help a fellow Bear out by saying "aye" so that I can just block you as efficiently as possible.

Great thread.

Clarification: by "fit for office", do you mean "can he still fit in the Oval Office"?

If so, count me in as an "aye", but it's damn close.
BearForce2
concordtom
You're having a moment, BA.
Please go find some solace in listening to my Die MF Die musical selections in the other thread.
BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus said:

Hey BA I know you want to not ignore this post but BI took down your wonderful incel thread. Do you want to talk about anything besides Trump?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.