UCLA students shut down Trump Jr.

1,393 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BearForce2
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn those students don't believe in free speech.

It happened at UCLA so I'm assuming these are UCLA students.

Just like if this happened at UC Berkeley it will undoubtedly involve UC Berkeley students.

Another Bear
Fredo Snowflake Jr. and Kimberly Botox...if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. And that's what they did because they triggered the fccking Nazis.

bearister
Don, Jr. can't get no respect. Can't get no respect:

He once asked his old man if he could go ice-skating on the lake. He told him "Wait til it gets warmer."

Can't get no respect.

When Don, Jr.was born the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to his father, "I'm very sorry. We did everything we could but he pulled through."

Can't get no respect.

Don, Jr.'s mother never breast fed him. She told him that she only liked him as a friend.

Can't get no respect.

Don, Jr. could tell that his parents hated him. His bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

Can't get no respect.

When Don, Jr. was a kid he was so ugly his parents hung meat on him so the dogs would play with him.

Can't get no respect.

Don, Jr. was kidnapped and they sent back a piece of his finger to his father. He said he wanted more proof.

Can't get no respect.

What a childhood Don, Jr.had, why, when he took his first step, his old man tripped him.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
That hag, who looks like his mother, is one year older than his mother.
Another Bear
B.A. Bearacus said:

That hag, who looks like his mother, is one year older than his mother.
Dude, you pretty much nailed it....because of this. It's Oedipus Rex for the imbecile RWNJs. Seriously, she calls herself mamacita. Fredo Snowflake Jr. and Mamacita.

golden sloth
I actually think this is a good thing. If the extreme right attacks the middle right, it will most likely cause the mainstream right to split from the extreme right. This would be a good thing, as the extreme right has gained too much power within the Conservative circles. Push them back to the fringe and isolate them. Also if they expend energy on each other, they aren't fighting the left or middle.
BearForce2

Don't watch if you like your bubble world.

BearForce2

Trump Jr. on a roll.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.