Adam Schiff is Jussie Smollett

1,255 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BearForce2
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Factcheck: Adam Schiff wrong on whistleblower contact

Democrats would be better off without lying Adam Schiff at the helm of impeachment hearings

BearForce2
What's that sound? Same feeling after Kavanaugh, Barr, Mueller, sexual misconduct, Russia collusion, quid pro quo....it's so quiet here. It's the sound of emptiness.

calbear93
BearForce2 said:

What's that sound? Same feeling after Kavanaugh, Barr, Mueller, sexual misconduct, Russia collusion, quid pro quo....it's so quiet here. It's the sound of emptiness.

Not sure how you got that. Bill Taylor's testimony was pretty damning, and he is the kind of person I am glad is out there representing our country.

Trying to take Mr. Taylor down to protect this unqualified president would invoke a Joseph Welch type of indignation from disciplined conservative like me.
bearister
BF2, you are obviously a high intelligence individual. Could you please opine whether the current POTUS will submit to questioning under oath in connection with his alleged misconduct like President Clinton did with regard to his conduct with a young female intern in the Oval Office (Clinton was later impeached for perjuring himself during said questioning under oath).

If you believe the current President will not submit to cross examine under oath, can you please provide your opinion regarding why he won't.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
bearister said:

BF2, you are obviously a high intelligence individual. Could you please opine whether the current POTUS will submit to questioning under oath in connection with his alleged misconduct like President Clinton did with regard to his conduct with a young female intern in the Oval Office (Clinton was later impeached for perjuring himself during said questioning under oath).

If you believe the current President will not submit to cross examine under oath, can you please provide your opinion regarding why he won't.
If Trump had sex with Monica Lewinsky in the White House and the Democrats found out about it, they would call for impeachment hearings. (CNN's ratings this time will go up the roof!) I don't understand the legalities involved with bringing POTUS before the House to testify under oath. If the circumstances are the same as Clinton's, then it would follow Trump would be required to testify. And if Trump said no, I did not have sexual relations with that woman under oath and obstructed justice then like Clinton he should be impeached.

This reminded me when Bill Maher asked Ben Shapiro if Trump should be impeached for collusion.

BearForce2

Yogi14
bearister said:

BF2, you are obviously a high intelligence individual.
okaydo
Adam Schiff is Jurnee Smollett.

Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

If Trump had sex with Monica Lewinsky in the White House and the Democrats found out about it, they would call for impeachment hearings. (CNN's ratings this time will go up the roof!)
I don't know about that. Monica Lewinski is 46 years old and no longer a government employee. I can't see any serious ethical issues aside from his being married. It would just be another one of Trump's first date failures.
BearForce2
BearForce2 said:

Factcheck: Adam Schiff wrong on whistleblower contact

Democrats would be better off without lying Adam Schiff at the helm of impeachment hearings

Exactly.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.