Present for Concord Tom

719 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by concordtom
wifeisafurd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CBMiVWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm5ld3N3ZWVrLmNvbS9kb25hbGQtdHJ1bXAtdGF4LXJldHVybnMtbWF6YXJzLXN1cHJlbWUtY291cnQtYXBwZWFsLTE0NzE3MzjSAVtodHRwczovL3d3dy5uZXdzd2Vlay5jb20vZG9uYWxkLXRydW1wLXRheC1yZXR1cm5zLW1hemFycy1zdXByZW1lLWNvdXJ0LWFwcGVhbC0xNDcxNzM4P2FtcD0x

Deducting personal expenses (payments to mistress) is tax fraud in New York and under federal law. People get tax fraud.

Donald Trump is taking his tax returns fight to the Supreme Courtbut there's no guarantee it will listen https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-tax-returns-mazars-supreme-court-appeal-1471738
concordtom
Ah, I'm only just now seeing this.

Yeah, but I heard the SC shut it down already.
Bummer.

You know, at some point years from now EVERYTHING will come out about Trump. His scandals will all be revealed. Well, many of them - the ones which have paper trails. It'll be like how the JFK stuff lasted for decades. People are forever gonna want to know about his taxes and his finances like how the NYTimes revealed much last year. There will be books and exposes and leaks for decades. Feature films galore.

Trump Jr et al are going to spend the rest of their lives trying to continue the cover up. They will be successful in places but unsuccessful in others. It sounds like a horrible existence, to be honest. Defend the legacy of the most hated American since.... go ahead and try to answer ... John Wilkes Booth??

Trump is a career criminal and scoundrel!!
As well as a very sick psychological specimen.
concordtom
I can only hope that he meets his punishment on this earth before he dies!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.