"Our president will start a war with Iran" to get re-elected

16,324 Views | 227 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BearGreg
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

dimitrig

Yes. Yes, he will.

I expect so much more of our nation.

I think Trump was thinking this is his Osama, but there is a big difference between Osama - who attacked Americans on our soil and boasted about it - and assassinating a general of a country we are not at war with. I think this act was criminal and barbaric no matter what your politics are.

bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sonofabear51
He is a coward. And a yellow one at that. F that guy
Start Slowly and taper off
okaydo

Cal88
What a ****ing idiot Trump is, this will cost him the election.
sonofabear51
Quick question, what was Suleimani doing in Baghdad? I can't find any information on why he was there. This may be a dumb question, but IDK?
Start Slowly and taper off
okaydo

bearister
bearister
Cal88 said:

It may cost him the back 9 if Hezbollah hits Mar a Lago.

BearNIt
bearister said:

Cal88 said:

I somehow get the feeling that the response and its' repercussions have not been soundly evaluated by Colonel Bone Spur. Let's see if his base will support his actions and register for military service in record numbers.
going4roses
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
dimitrig
sonofabear51 said:

Quick question, what was Suleimani doing in Baghdad? I can't find any information on why he was there. This may be a dumb question, but IDK?

I don't know, but in order to get there the Iraqi government must have approved his visa or whatever unless the claim is that he was sneaking in somehow.
okaydo

BearForce2
It's predictable, of course the Dems are going to say that. Before Trump took office, the left wing nut cases said he was going to fight everyone and start WWIII. Then he became chummy with Kim and got criticized by the Dems. Thank God Trump doesn't cower to his enemies, home and abroad. Nail those terrorists.
BearForce2
Wars are expensive and unpopular, Trump is business. This Trump war monger stuff to get elected or to distract from impeachment is typical left wing bubble talk.

wifeisafurd
dimitrig said:

Yes. Yes, he will.

I expect so much more of our nation.

I think Trump was thinking this is his Osama, but there is a big difference between Osama - who attacked Americans on our soil and boasted about it - and assassinating a general of a country we are not at war with. I think this act was criminal and barbaric no matter what your politics are.

They did appear to cause the attack on our embassy, which technically is US soil. I would not continue to raise the ante if I was Iran. Trump is so inept in foreign policy, tit for tat could lead to an all out war.
going4roses
okaydo

BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

It's predictable, of course the Dems are going to say that. Before Trump took office, the left wing nut cases said he was going to fight everyone and start WWIII. Then he became chummy with Kim and got criticized by the Dems. Thank God Trump doesn't cower to his enemies, home and abroad. Nail those terrorists.
Yes, that Kim lovefest with the Idiot in Chief is working out so well. The U.S. has been promised presents by the "Fearless Leader". Denuclearization is just around the corner, nothing to worry about there.

Our allies are right behind us because the Idiot in Chief has been so supportive of our allies. Our closest ally the UK gave us their strongest support telling all parties to de-escalate. Nothing to worry about in the Middle East.
dajo9
So, do we get to bring our troops home now?
calbearinamaze
bearister said:

Cal88 said:

ROTFLOL
okaydo
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/01/soleimani-trump-muhandis-iran-iraq.html

okaydo

bearister
What war with Iran could look like

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/2019/06/04/what-war-with-iran-could-look-like/
bearister
It is good to know our military secrets are safe and that clowns are not driving the bus.*

Deleted Tweet From Eric Trump Hints He May Have Known About Strike Against Iranian Military Leader Days Ahead Of Time | HillReporter.com

https://hillreporter.com/deleted-tweet-from-eric-trump-hints-he-may-have-known-about-strike-against-iranian-military-leader-days-ahead-of-time-54791

*Cover story is Eric was referring to troops deploying. If so, why remove tweet?
going4roses
Everybody that voted for this person this on you.

Those that run this country are well aware of this move and embrace all the "smoke". The game is being played out according to the plan.

So many thoughts
He will use this to not only to get re-elected but perhaps even an attempt to stay in power past 8 years.

calbearinamaze
Damn. Did you have to post that? I've got bf2 blocked.,....,.here I am getting some real info and....
Kaboom.
Anarchistbear
dimitrig said:

sonofabear51 said:

I don't know, but in order to get there the Iraqi government must have approved his visa or whatever unless the claim is that he was sneaking in somehow.

He doesn't need a visa, he's operated freely there for decades. First, with Shia militias against US military operations then with the US against ISIS. Most recently against US interests once again with the attack on the embassy. Iran is being rocked by domestic turmoil; his death will provide a rallying cry and diversion-similar to here.
bearnation93
Bravo to President Trump and Administration for dealing with the Islamo-Nazi cockroaches that run Iran. Kill everyone of their ******* leaders starting with the Ayatollah. The next time they hold a military parade they need to vaporize these Islamo-Nazi thugs right then and there. Screw them and all of them who have killed over 600 Americans and wounded thousands more.
bearister
bearnation93 said:

Bravo to President Trump and Administration for dealing with the Islamo-Nazi cockroaches that run Iran. Kill everyone of their ******* leaders starting with the Ayatollah. The next time they hold a military parade they need to vaporize these Islamo-Nazi thugs right then and there. Screw them and all of them who have killed over 600 Americans and wounded thousands more.

So am I wrong to interpret this to mean that you and or your sons are enlisting for service in The Crusades Redux?*

*...or is that work for the proletariat?
calbear93
bearister said:

bearnation93 said:

So am I wrong to interpret this to mean that you and or your sons are enlisting for service in The Crusades Redux?*

*...or is that work for the proletariat?
Sorry but you guys are all full of ***** Happy New Year, by the way.

When you were bemoaning our withdrawal of troops in Syria near the Turkey border, were you or your sons enlisting for service in the New Crusades?

And if Obama used an air strike to kill someone identified by the US as a terrorist, would you have resorted to this outrage?

Trump could lead an initiative to cure cancer and you guys will find fault with it.

Now, I don't know whether assassinating this terrorist who was responsible for the death of American soldiers in Iraq and who was planning additional attacks against our embassies was worth the blowback that we will get, but let's not pretend that you guys are some military geniuses who have better insight. While Iran is a bigger military threat, thank goodness we have not acquiesced to liberal request to defang our military, and we have the military might to protect our interests overseas.

You don't have any moral superiority. All you have is hatred of this president, who if the Democrats nominate someone not crazy, will rightfully and hopefully be a one-term president.
dajo9
I think all of us who opposed the War in Iraq from the beginning must be military geniuses to have wanted to avoid all this. Raise your hand if you voted for GWB - the blame lies with you.
MiZery
Better question is - why are there american soldiers in Iraq? Who are responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of civilians.
calbear93
dajo9 said:

I think all of us who opposed the War in Iraq from the beginning must be military geniuses to have wanted to avoid all this. Raise your hand if you voted for GWB - the blame lies with you.
I have no idea whether you were for Iraq war or not (Hillary and Kerry were for the war when it mattered until they weren't). All I can say is that, if you want to take this stand, be someone of significance so that your military genius in knowing the results of the Iraq war would have meant something. Because, frankly, outside of these hallowed halls of military excellence disguised as political forum of a football site, you raising your hand and pointing fingers amount to just sound and fury signifying nothing. No one cares, and it doesn't make one bit of a difference other than in inflating your delusion of grandeur.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.