Make America Great Again

4,654 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GBear4Life
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearlyamazing said:

sycasey said:

It takes all kinds. But broadly speaking there is very little black support for Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/black-americans-deeply-pessimistic-about-country-under-president-who-more-than-8-in-10-describe-as-a-racist-post-ipsos-poll-finds/2020/01/16/134b705c-37de-11ea-bb7b-265f4554af6d_story.html
Polls are almost always politically biased.

Meanwhile on the opposite end of the spectrum, not only does Rasmussen have Trump at 30+ approval with blacks but also Marist and Emerson.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/can-trump-earn-black-support-11579133622

Black support won't likely be that high in the 2020 election but if it's even half of that, it's a huge game changer.

This editorial doesn't even cite the polls with links to the results. Rasmussen I can believe has that result, as that poll is routinely biased in favor of Republicans. As to the others, I'll need to see the evidence of the racial splits.

Also, how do these polls stack up against all the others? Is there movement towards Trump among black voters across many polls, or are these cherry-picked positive outliers for him?

Right now my operating assumption is that these examples are either bulls*** or extremely cherry-picked.
Cave Bear
bearlyamazing said:

bearister said:

Republicans target Blacks for voter suppression. Any Black person that supports tRump is a self loathing chump.
They're supporting Trump because the black unemployment rate is the lowest it's ever been,

Thanks to Obama's policies.

Quote:

because Trump believes that everyone should be self-sufficient and not sucking off the teet of the government that's economically enslaved them since LBJ's amazingly successful scheme to cripple black society and make them forever dependent on the democratic party.
Oh yeah, it was LBJ's social programs that put blacks in the hole, not the generations of vicious racism largely emanating from "conservatives" dating from before this nation was founded to the present day. You ****ing idiot.

Quote:

And they're not stupid and gullible enough to believe that Trump's a racist.
It's beyond stupid or gullible to believe Trump isn't racist.
calbearinamaze
BearNIt said:

It would be interesting to see if the Black support for Trump comes from people who were born in this country or are from people born in other countries and are naturalized citizens. It has been my experience that most of the so-called Black support for Trump comes from individuals who were not born in this country. I have spoken with these individuals and the majority have immigrated to this country from other places around the world were Trump's style of governance is accepted by most in that country or the people in that country are afraid to speak out against the government for fear of what might happen.
The bold may be true but, of course, does not necessarily mean that those who have immigrated necessarily like Trump's style of government or Trump the person. In fact, the opposite may be the case. There are many
variables to consider....before generalizing.
Unit2Sucks
bearlyamazing said:

bearister said:

Republicans target Blacks for voter suppression. Any Black person that supports tRump is a self loathing chump.
Do you have so little regard for Black Americans that you think they're too stupid and incapable of holding a personal ID?

On the contrary, blacks who vote support Trump are finally thinking for themselves rather than having their vote being taken for granted for the party who only churns up fears of racism rather than actually doing something to help them sustainably get ahead in life.
Off the charts unintentional irony. You've outdone yourself.
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearsWiin
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
Free Speech!
GBear4Life
bearlyamazing said:

bearister said:

Do you have so little regard for Black Americans that you think they're too stupid and incapable of holding a personal ID?
Yes, they do.
bearister
GBear4Life said:

bearlyamazing said:

bearister said:

Yes, they do.

The Toms that support tRump probably teared up when Melatonin hung the Medal of Freedom around the racist Fat F@uck's neck.
Fresh out of the penalty box and you couldn't wait to knock me against the boards. Welcome back, GB, I've missed you. I will have to sharpen up the skills again.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
"The truth of the first decades of the 21st century, a truth that helped give us the Trump presidency but will still be an important truth when he is gone, is that we probably aren't entering a 1930-style crisis for Western liberalism or hurtling forward toward transhumanism or extinction.
Instead, we are aging, comfortable and stuck, cut off from the past and no longer optimistic about the future, spurning both memory and ambition while we await some saving innovation or revelation, growing old unhappily together in the light of tiny screens....

...[T]rue dystopias are distinguished, in part, by the fact that many people inside them don't realize that they're living in one, because human beings are adaptable enough to take even absurd and inhuman premises for granted.
If we feel that elements of our own system are, shall we say, dystopia-ish from the reality-television star in the White House to the addictive surveillance devices always in our hands; from the drugs and suicides in our hinterlands to the sterility of our rich cities then it's possible that an outsider would look at our decadence and judge it more severely still."
Ross Douthat, NY Times
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2

Work it, make it, do it
Makes us harder, better, faster, stronger
BearForce2

MAGA
prospeCt
https://creator.keepcalmandcarryon.com/kcp-preview/EfjcQmHee

BearForce2
The Democrats and mass media can't publicly name a single policy from the Trump administration they approve of.

blungld
It's funny that you think this is more damning for Liberals than Trump.
sycasey
blungld said:

When Obama is president, it's his fault he can't work across the aisle and get things done. When Trump is president, it's the liberals' fault. Heads I win, tails you lose.
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

blungld said:

When Obama is president, it's his fault he can't work across the aisle and get things done. When Trump is president, it's the liberals' fault. Heads I win, tails you lose.
LOL just stop
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.