Trump Derangement Syndrome

4,074 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's a term that has its own wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_derangement_syndrome

The left is delusional and does not live in reality.

BearForce2
BearForce2
bearister
Jim Jordan's name comes up during Statehouse testimony on OSU abuse victims bill

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2020/02/jim-jordans-name-comes-up-during-statehouse-testimony-on-osu-abuse-victims-bill.html

"Jim Jordan called me crying, groveling begging me to go against my brother. That's the kind of cover-up that's going on there," he said."

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
BearForce2
helltopay1
Dear Bearforce: Indeed!!!!!!Therapists have made a fortune for treating folks with TDS. Always nice to see a fellow golden bear who is not 35 feet to the left of Chairman Mao.
kelly09
https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/13/jury-foreman-in-roger-stone-case-was-trump-hating-russia-collusion-hoaxer/
kelly09
helltopay
There are some honest posters here. The best are oski003, bearforce2,bearlyamazing and bearup.

Bad ones are bearister, bearacus, aun bear,sycasey,dajo9 and (the worst)professor turgeson(Sam Kinison)

It does get lively.
bearister
kelly09 said:

helltopay
There are some honest posters here. The best are oski003, bearforce2,bearlyamazing and bearup.

Bad ones are bearister, bearacus, aun bear,sycasey,dajo9 and (the worst)professor turgeson(Sam Kinison)

It does get lively.

My Mom taught me a few lessons in life, a couple of them relate to this discussion:

1. You can judge a person by the company he keeps; and
2. If you lie down with dogs you will get up with fleas.

You supporters of tRump should examine his friends and associates from the past and present: Roy Cohn (his mentor and counsel to Genovese and Gambino Crime Families),Don King, John Cody (Teamster official), Carter Page, Rudy Giuliani, Paul Manafort, Lev Parnas, Roger Stone, etc., etc., etc.
Is it of any concern to you who tRump's friends and associates are? Do you think his friends and associates define the type of man tRump is? Do you think tRump has picked up any fleas laying down with these dogs (or they from him)?
Finally, don't you realize that being classified by you as one of the bad guys on BI is a badge of honor, just like being on tRump's enemy list. If anyone should be insulted it should be the members of the BI community that you have called out as being good guys.
BearForce2
bearister said:

kelly09 said:

helltopay

It does get lively.

My Mom taught me a few lessons in life, a couple of them relate to this discussion:

You supporters of tRump should examine his friends and associates from the past and present: Roy Cohn (his mentor and counsel to Genovese and Gambino Crime Families),Don King, John Cody (Teamster official), Carter Page, Rudy Giuliani, Paul Manafort, Lev Parnas, Roger Stone, etc., etc., etc.
Is it of any concern to you who tRump's friends and associates are? Do you think his friends and associates define the type of man tRump is? Do you think tRump has picked up any fleas laying down with these dogs (or they from him)?
Finally, don't you realize that being classified by you as one of the bad guys on BI is a badge of honor, just like being on tRump's enemy list. If anyone should be insulted it should be the members of the BI community that you have called out as being good guys.

Better than having Hillary as President.
bearister
Well, I disagree, but I expected a worse counter argument to my post. If you are the kind of person that believes the end justifies the means, then I can see the validity of that position. There are very few situations where I would agree that the end justifies the means.
I will admit that I have told people that as bad as tRump is, the odds are tRump will not do near the damage that Bush/Cheney did with their pretextual war in Iraq. They are responsible for needlessly maiming and killing hundreds of thousands and by taking out Saddam they eliminated the only effective counterweight to Iran in the region. Their Neocon wet dream of a 1000 year Pax Americana probably destabilized the Middle East until the end of time. tRump will have to start a major war to top them. I just hope he doesn't fulfill the Federalist Society dream of a King President with the other two branches of government having no checks and balance power, or merely becoming rubber stamps of approval of the King's edicts.
kelly09
bearister said:

kelly09 said:

helltopay

It does get lively.

Carter Page!!!! Really?
OK...How about Louis Farrakan, Reverend Wright. Frank Davis Marshall, Tony Rezko,Bill Ayers and his wife Bernie As great old Democrat once said "Come on ,Man!
blungld
kelly09 said:

Carter Page!!!! Really?
OK...How about Louis Farrakan, Reverend Wright. Frank Davis Marshall, Tony Rezko,Bill Ayers and his wife Bernie As great old Democrat once said "Come on ,Man!
Look at you! You are so smart and clever! Look how you didn't answer the question. Wonderful debate tactic! You are aces!
bearister
kelly09
blungld said:

kelly09 said:

Carter Page!!!! Really?
Look at you! You are so smart and clever! Look how you didn't answer the question. Wonderful debate tactic! You are aces!
Wasn't debating. Pointing out hypocricy. You missed it, I think. O had some nasty friends. All of them a whole lot scummier than Carter Page.
bearister
I think at the Nuremberg Trials some of the defense attorneys tried to float the Hitler Derangement Syndrome as a defense but it wasn't successful.

BearForce2

Trump Derangement Syndrome makes Dems unrecognizable
BearForce2
We need a healthy Democrat party to have a robust political system of competing views. Unfortunately, the Democrats have been sick for some time. An outbreak occurred a while back but things got real bad really fast in 2016. They got the TDS.

BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
bearister said:

BOOYAH!

GoOskie

Those with tRump Derangement Syndrome are those who support the lying, divisive, petty, unethical, amoral, con man who has cheated on his wives, paid off strippers, didn't pay his contractors, suffers from Obama envy, relishes in being a moron and spreads idiotic conspiracy theories.

Where are memes for that syndrome?

Oh, I forgot about cheating charities and ripping off students at tRump University. A school I'm sure you graduated at with honors,

BearForce2
GoOskie said:

Those with tRump Derangement Syndrome are those who support the lying, divisive, petty, unethical, amoral, con man who has cheated on his wives, paid off strippers, didn't pay his contractors, suffers from Obama envy, relishes in being a moron and spreads idiotic conspiracy theories.

Where are memes for that syndrome?

Oh, I forgot about cheating charities and ripping off students at tRump University. A school I'm sure you graduated at with honors,

What do strippers and Obama envy have to do with you? Everything bad in your life and society is due to government, particularly Trump. This is called Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's summertime, temps are rising, and TDS is everywhere!

BearForce2
BearForce2
Not saying Trump is Lincoln, but there was LDS before there was TDS.

BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
bearister
I thought God only answered the prayers of Evangelicals. He prayed for years for this:

*Everything happens for a reason. Jr. had DSB. His right hand is too high and tight to claim innocence.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.