And just like that, it was gone

1,219 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bearister
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey, with Mar a Lago, tRump Tower, and all other tRump assets going tittie up, you can't begrudge the Crime Family taking a little taste (although conventional wisdom dictates money skimmed from stock market manipulation and insider trading has to be in the billions).

What happened to the OP?

The tRump Crime Family aren't the only ones to see the pandemic as a business opportunity:

Mafia primed to feast on Italy's virus devastation

https://news.yahoo.com/mafia-primed-feast-italys-virus-devastation-103659112.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Bobodeluxe
The President cannot break the law.
BearForce2
FuzzyWuzzy
BearForce2 said:

I know your meme was meant to inflame but I'd say 70% marginal income tax over $10 million is a good starting point for discussion. We've always used progressive income taxation to help level inequality. The economy is so much more stacked against the working class than it was a generation ago, and the tax brackets need a tune up to catch up with the modern world.

So just to be clear about the original post - are you in favor of providing Trump less transparency in how it doles out the $500 billion? So far, he has shown himself to be about nothing if not his own personal self-interest.
Cave Bear
BearForce2 said:

[stupid meme]
OMG HOW COULD THE COUNTRY POSSIBLY SURVIVE???

Oh wait, we had between 70% and 93% top marginal tax rates from 1936 to 1981 and the real economy grew by over 6x
bearister
I'm tailoring a famous quote by journalist Matt Taibbi about Goldman Sachs to make it apply to current times:

The tRump Crime Family is like a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.