Adam Schiff's transcripts have been released to the public

1,404 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by blungld
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You can access them here.

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/features/2753-53-hpsci-transcripts

More documents may be forthcoming.
BearForce2
Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls, surprising top DOJ official in meeting with Biden, declassified docs show

Obama has been trying to keep a low profile but you hear his name popping up more and more.
bearlyamazing
The transcripts clearly show that every day, that liar Schiff, who many here love, went in front of the cameras and told bald faced lies. Day after day, witness after witness, no evidence of collusion. Yet every day, Schiff goes before the cameras talking about bombshell testimony and piles of evidence pointing to Trump's clear collusion with Russia and that he's an agent of Russia. Read every single one of them if you don't believe it. Just more hard proof for all you people who have accused me of being a conspiracy theorist wacko.

Reaction from the lefty circle jerk here after the release of the embarrassing closed door testimony Schiff held back from the public for months and years? Crickets.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Weird. It's the strangest thing. It's completely dead and quiet around here, but I could swear I just heard someone crying "Wolf!"
Californium
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Weird. It's the strangest thing. It's completely dead and quiet around here, but I could swear I just heard someone crying "Wolf!"
Starred and then replied so I could
Blueblood
You guys have got to remember that these Russians are just starting their day in Moscow....

"Hey!"
BearForce2
https://www.wsj.com/articles/all-the-adam-schiff-transcripts-11589326164

Newly released documents show he knew all along that there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion.

Adam Schiff should resign.
BearForce2
Or Boston Herald if Fox News isn't your thing.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/05/17/disinformation-from-schiff-media-damaged-america/

Disinformation from Schiff, media damaged America
blungld
bearlyamazing said:

The transcripts clearly show that every day, that liar Schiff, who many here love, went in front of the cameras and told bald faced lies. Day after day, witness after witness, no evidence of collusion. Yet every day, Schiff goes before the cameras talking about bombshell testimony and piles of evidence pointing to Trump's clear collusion with Russia and that he's an agent of Russia. Read every single one of them if you don't believe it. Just more hard proof for all you people who have accused me of being a conspiracy theorist wacko.

Reaction from the lefty circle jerk here after the release of the embarrassing closed door testimony Schiff held back from the public for months and years? Crickets.
Speaking of crickets.

BEARLYAMAZING QUOTE: "My statements and terms are clear. I don't think he'll be elected. But if he is, he won't be in office till this time next year because of either his misdeeds forcing him out of office or his poor mental health. That's it. Very easy to understand."

BEARLYAMAZING QUOTE: "If Biden is elected and is still serving as president at this time next year, I'll go into self-exile for a month and won't post till July 2021. Anyone else willing to take that bet on the other side?"

I accept your bet as you wrote it. Are we on?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.