Russia Collusion Fail

1,614 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a waste of time and resources. Democrats and the mainstream media need to apologize, press the reset button, separate themselves from the far left. But of course, this won't happen so they deserve to be mocked for their wickedness while we wait for their punishment. Fake news, witch hunt, hoax.

BearForce2
dimitrig
dimitrig
chazzed
I suggest that you post all of your convincing memes in this topic. You're really sticking it to those pesky patriots, ain't cha? Good job, buddy!
GBear4Life
dimitrig said:

Are you agreeing both were inflated for political purposes? Not sure.
Cave Bear
On June 3, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trumphelped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

---

On June 3, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don

---

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don
Hope all is well
Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.
I believe you are aware of the meeting and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?
I assume it would be at your office.
Best
Rob Goldstone

---

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:
How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.
D

---

So right-wingers, it's completely kosher if China hacks Trump and teams with the Biden campaign to disseminate it, right? Even if they're caught red handed, no crime there, right?
BearForce2
Cave Bear
BearForce2 said:

[stupid meme]
So you're pleading nolo contendere as usual, right?
GBear4Life
Can we go back to the pre-COVID days where every day on these boards was like little kids so excited they couldn't help themselves, running around with chocolate on their faces, it was so cute!
BearForce2
GBear4Life said:

Can we go back to the pre-COVID days where every day on these boards was like little kids so excited they couldn't help themselves, running around with chocolate on their faces, it was so cute!
Apparently, after some deep mining, Cave Bear found something in the transcripts to get excited over. If only the Democrats knew of this gem, they could be onto something.

BearForce2
https://www.lawfareblog.com/rod-rosensteins-peculiar-testimony

The FBI's Investigation Into Trump and Russia Now Looks Even Worse

Rod Rosenstein says he was kept in the dark about important parts of the probe. And made a 'stunning' admission about Russia probe.

Quote:

Sen. Mike Lee said Thursday that Rod Rosenstein made a "stunning" admission when the former deputy attorney general told senators he was "not sure" that he read the entire Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) renewal application against former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

"That was stunning, the fact that he didn't read the whole application. The fact that he's willing to sign off on it, not knowing what else might be in there, " said Lee, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, on "America's Newsroom."
Anarchistbear
What bull$it conspiracy theory you believe- Russia or FBI-is s function of what political party you belong to. As we've seen, the public sees through all this. It's solely a two party narrative.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/rod-rosensteins-peculiar-testimony

The FBI's Investigation Into Trump and Russia Now Looks Even Worse

Rod Rosenstein says he was kept in the dark about important parts of the probe. And made a 'stunning' admission about Russia probe.

Quote:

Sen. Mike Lee said Thursday that Rod Rosenstein made a "stunning" admission when the former deputy attorney general told senators he was "not sure" that he read the entire Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) renewal application against former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

"That was stunning, the fact that he didn't read the whole application. The fact that he's willing to sign off on it, not knowing what else might be in there, " said Lee, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, on "America's Newsroom."

From the article posted by Bearforce2

"For Republicans, there is the small matter that their central narrative is untrue"

Hahahahahaha
bearister
In April the Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.* This gives rise to the following questions:

1. What were those in the tRump campaign sphere discussing with the Russians in the meetings (that are undisputed) they had with them?
2. Why did they lie when asked about the meetings?
3. Why would the tRump Administration want to give Deep State operatives a second bite of the apple by questioning them about the Russian interference investigation in a public televised hearing?

Me thinks the Republicans are just going to do a lot of talking about conducting such an investigation until Election Day as a distraction but that they have no intention of putting the facts of tRump's treasonous conduct before the public again.

* Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/21/senate-intel-report-confirms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2

No mention on CNN's front page regarding Rosenstein. No surprise.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.