White guy telling blacks they're not black

25,461 Views | 325 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Krugman Is A Moron
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The racist party is the Democratic party. Ask your nominee. CNN tried to bury the story but kudos to them, it's still there. Not safe for work due to offensive language.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/politics/biden-charlamagne-tha-god-you-aint-black/index.html

bearister
I'm sure Black people are both impressed and comforted when Republicans rush to their defense in matters of race. It makes them feel Clarence Thomasish all over.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calbear93
bearister said:

I'm sure Black people are both impressed and comforted when Republicans rush to their defense in matters of race. It makes them feel Clarence Thomasish all over.

How about none of us pretend to speak for any race, especially if we are not even a member but even if we are? How about not thinking people should vote or think based on the color of their skin? Both parties need to shut the **** up about race and start talking about us as Americans or people.

Biden just needs to stop speaking and let Trump self destruct because Biden cannot win this with his words but only lose this.
Anarchistbear
The more amazing thing is he took a softball question- " why should we vote for you?"- and turned it into a controversy. The Trump- Biden debate will be the comic event of the decade.
bearister
Yes, they are both idiots and always have been. I'm banking on the fact Biden's appointees are more competent to run the country than tRump and his F Troop. I realize that is a very low bar.
calbear93
bearister said:

Yes, they are both idiots and always have been. I'm banking on the fact Biden's appointees are more competent to run the country than tRump and his F Troop. I realize that is a very low bar.

That is my main driver. I trust that Biden will be more inclined to appoint and listen to competent advisors.
bearister
I thought Senator Biden seemed odd here:

Watch Saturday Night Live Highlight: Cold Opening - NBC.com

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cold-opening/n10108
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

The racist party is the Democratic party. Ask your nominee. CNN tried to bury the story but kudos to them, it's still there. Not safe for work due to offensive language.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/politics/biden-charlamagne-tha-god-you-aint-black/index.html
What! Yet people of color are still not voting for Captain Catastrophe and his Merry Band of Idiots but thank you for your heartfelt concern.
Anarchistbear
True, a twitter event not a real one.
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

What! Yet people of color are still not voting for Captain Catastrophe and his Merry Band of Idiots but thank you for your heartfelt concern.
I see, so you are now the appointed spokesman for "people of color".
BearForce2
If you vote for Trump you are not black.
If you vote for Biden you are not white?

Anarchistbear
"I'm on, ridin' with my 12 gauge pump/Been a boss from the jump, go getter like Trump."

Lil Keke
bearister
If you vote for Biden you are not a White supremacist.
okaydo
Hilarious how Biden is gaffe-proof in the same way Trump had been gaffe-proof.

But voters are finding Biden more appealing.

Biden is ripping off the Trump playbook and running away to victory.

bearister
okaydo said:

Hilarious how Biden is gaffe-proof in the same way Trump had been gaffe-proof.

But voters are finding Biden more appealing.

Biden is ripping off the Trump playbook and running away to victory.

Now if he could only get A Team election interference from guys like Brad Parscale and Putin, he would stand a chance of winning. There is no way Putin can allow tRump to lose. tRump's incompetence is killing more American civilians than Putin could pull off unless he started a world war. He also has half of America rabidly hating the other half.
wifeisafurd
Anarchistbear said:

The Trump- Biden debate will be the comic event of the decade.
We should repost this every month leading-up to the election since it will be so damn true.
okaydo
Here's the thing about Biden: He's leading *because* of his gaffes, not in spite of them.

Biden joins a long list of presidential candidates/presidents whose biggest flaw turns out to be their biggest asset.

Clinton being a womanizer looks terrible, but it makes him seem human in the eyes of many voters (and normal given who he's married to -- no disrespect to Hillary).

W. being a dumb former frat boy looked like his biggest flaw to his enemies, but it was his best asset. (PBS' American Experience recently released a 4-hour documentary on his life, and it's really leaning into that in the first hour I saw.)

Obama appearing flawless was his biggest flaw in the eyes of his enemies, so they'd try to rip him for every little thing he did wrong (feet on the desk, tan suit, dijon mustard, a few gaffes compared to Trump). But Obama's biggest flaw was his biggest asset.

Trump being involved in so many scandals would appear to be his biggest flaw, but it was his biggest asset. As the saying goes, less is more and more is less. When you have one or two scandals, you have many scandals. When you have many scandals, you have none.

Biden has always been a gaffe machine. That's who he is. The conservatives are salivating over his gaffes. But like Trump, he is gaffe-proof. He could say all the dumb stuff he wants because people will find it human and endearing. (Many will also see the Tara Reade scandal as an asset, and not a detriment to his campaign.)
As in the Trump case, the more Biden makes gaffes, the less Biden makes gaffes. Contrast that to Obama, where his few gaffes were exacerbated.

And holy m*ther*****in' sh*t! Biden apologized!!!

How many times has Trump apologized. I mean seriously, I need a list.

Trump has always been right and when he's been connected to something bad, it's always somebody else's fault.

Apologies are refreshing. It shows that you are human and have the ability to be humble.

So keep on posting these Biden gaffe threads! I sure will continue to post Trump's gaffes, even though I know they mean sh*t.

BearForce2
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

If you can 10 people of color and by that, I mean African American persons born in the U.S.A. and get 2 of them to vote for Captain Catastrophe and his Merry band of Idiots let me know, I'd like to talk to them. Until then, I accept the spokesman position that you have so generously offered.
wifeisafurd
okaydo said:

Here's the thing about Biden: He's leading *because* of his gaffes, not in spite of them.

Biden joins a long list of presidential candidates/presidents whose biggest flaw turns out to be their biggest asset.

Clinton being a womanizer looks terrible, but it makes him seem human in the eyes of many voters (and normal given who he's married to -- no disrespect to Hillary).

W. being a dumb former frat boy looked like his biggest flaw to his enemies, but it was his best asset. (PBS' American Experience recently released a 4-hour documentary on his life, and it's really leaning into that in the first hour I saw.)

Obama appearing flawless was his biggest flaw in the eyes of his enemies, so they'd try to rip him for every little thing he did wrong (feet on the desk, tan suit, dijon mustard, a few gaffes compared to Trump). But Obama's biggest flaw was his biggest asset.

Trump being involved in so many scandals would appear to be his biggest flaw, but it was his biggest asset. As the saying goes, less is more and more is less. When you have one or two scandals, you have many scandals. When you have many scandals, you have none.

Biden has always been a gaffe machine. That's who he is. The conservatives are salivating over his gaffes. But like Trump, he is gaffe-proof. He could say all the dumb stuff he wants because people will find it human and endearing. (Many will also see the Tara Reade scandal as an asset, and not a detriment to his campaign.)
As in the Trump case, the more Biden makes gaffes, the less Biden makes gaffes. Contrast that to Obama, where his few gaffes were exacerbated.

Trump has always been right and when he's been connected to something bad, it's always somebody else's fault.

Apologies are refreshing. It shows that you are human and have the ability to be humble.

So keep on posting these Biden gaffe threads! I sure will continue to post Trump's gaffes, even though I know they mean sh*t.

Don't apologize.

New Rule: Get Low | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) via @YouTube
BearlyCareAnymore
okaydo said:

It's not just this. It is that his gaffes that conservatives love to jump on are frequently statements that are inartful or clumsy that even so state things that people that would vote for him like or make him think they have their backs. I remember a conservative friend gloating over Obama picking him. Frankly, his gaffes are often endearing in not only making him relatable but in a "he accidentally spoke the truth" way.

So conservatives will gloat about this statement that alienated no one but the Blacks for Trump vote. Meanwhile, Republicans look like idiots suddenly defending Blacks against racism when they never defend them against anything serious. Further, he said what Blacks already say. And then followed it up by apologizing showing he understands why as a White person he can't say what a Black person can say. Something Republicans never get. Overall, this is a win for him. His big mistake was trying too hard to be one of them and then he acknowledged he went too far. This is the nature of many of his gaffes.

Frankly the Republican response to this is just a giant reminder that they don't understand race issues or care to. Good luck waiting for Biden's standing in the Black community to be damaged over this.

GoOskie
BearForce2 said:

CNN tried to bury the story but kudos to them, it's still there.

I'm starting to wonder if some of these posters are actually bots.
kelly09
OaktownBear said:

okaydo said:

It's not just this. It is that his gaffes that conservatives love to jump on are frequently statements that are inartful or clumsy that even so state things that people that would vote for him like or make him think they have their backs. I remember a conservative friend gloating over Obama picking him. Frankly, his gaffes are often endearing in not only making him relatable but in a "he accidentally spoke the truth" way.

So conservatives will gloat about this statement that alienated no one but the Blacks for Trump vote. Meanwhile, Republicans look like idiots suddenly defending Blacks against racism when they never defend them against anything serious. Further, he said what Blacks already say. And then followed it up by apologizing showing he understands why as a White person he can't say what a Black person can say. Something Republicans never get. Overall, this is a win for him. His big mistake was trying too hard to be one of them and then he acknowledged he went too far. This is the nature of many of his gaffes.

Frankly the Republican response to this is just a giant reminder that they don't understand race issues or care to. Good luck waiting for Biden's standing in the Black community to be damaged over this.

What, exactly, are the issues?
GoOskie
okaydo said:

How many times has Trump apologized.

Real alpha men don't need to apologize.
GBear4Life
bearister said:

If you vote for Biden you are not a White supremacist.
just a regular old racist?
GBear4Life
GoOskie said:

okaydo said:

How many times has Trump apologized.

Real alpha men don't need to apologize.
Certainly if you're not actually sorry.
GBear4Life
Total nothing burger.

But live by the sword, die by the sword.
Yogi3
OaktownBear said:

okaydo said:

LOL at whitesplaining what black people said in response to this. It's so pathetic how badly you guys don't want to have to admit that he's a trainwreck of a candidate that is gonna lose this.
bearlyamazing
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

If you can 10 people of color and by that, I mean African American persons born in the U.S.A. and get 2 of them to vote for Captain Catastrophe and his Merry band of Idiots let me know, I'd like to talk to them. Until then, I accept the spokesman position that you have so generously offered.
Sorry to break it to you but the dems are losing their stranglehold on the black vote and comments like Biden's aren't doing anything to rectify this. Those comments are deeply offensive to many people and sum up what they believe so much of white America thinks about them. There's a big movement that the left is in near complete denial about. Shaming people as a monolithic race into a vote has worked surprisingly well for them for too many decades but it can't last forever. And it won't.

If you're actually interested in learning something, watch the remarks from dozens of POC about Biden's comments.

bearlyamazing
bearlyamazing
bearlyamazing
bearister
Nothing like supporting a candidate supported by the Alt Right and people that don't want you living in their neighborhoods and would black ball you if you tried to join their country club. That is as close as you can get to self loathing. You Republicans are fooling no one. As MJ famously said, "Republicans buy tennis shoes too." It's called selling out.
Anarchistbear
If I'm Joe Biden, I'm soon wearing a retro Bulls jersey and backwards facing cap while sporting a Kool cigarette behind one ear
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Exit the Democrat Party, BLEXIT.

https://blexitfoundation.org

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.