Biden tells black interviewer that if you support Trump over him, you ain't black

2,578 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
Yogi3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not gonna respond to a BearForce2 thread.

Already commented on this in other places, so not going to get into it here. But just want to comment on all of you who have been carrying Biden's water for the last three months.

At some point, don't you get tired of making excuses for this guy?

The election could be easily won by almost any other candidate. But you guys insist on defending this guy to the bitter end despite him being the Mary Sue of politics, having earned nothing, having proven himself wholly unfit for the office, Buttigieg and Klobuchar have to be so pissed that they were forced to withdraw for this clown.

I have no hesitation in saying that I'd vote for any of the other candidates without reservation in this year's primary. But this guy is just awful. You could win this election in a runaway with any other candidate, but instead you go to the mat for a guy who could blow what should be the easiest election to win since Nixon beat McGovern.

You say you want to defeat Trump no matter what, but really it's all about not wanting to admit you've been wrong about him this whole time. And you're willing to risk four more years of Trump to not have to say it.
dajo9
Lucas Lee said:

Already commented on this in other places, so not going to get into it here. But just want to comment on all of you who have been carrying Biden's water for the last three months.

The election could be easily won by almost any other candidate. But you guys insist on defending this guy to the bitter end despite him being the Mary Sue of politics, having earned nothing, having proven himself wholly unfit for the office, Buttigieg and Klobuchar have to be so pissed that they were forced to withdraw for this clown.

I have no hesitation in saying that I'd vote for any of the other candidates without reservation in this year's primary. But this guy is just awful. You could win this election in a runaway with any other candidate, but instead you go to the mat for a guy who could blow what should be the easiest election to win since Nixon beat McGovern.

You say you want to defeat Trump no matter what, but really it's all about not wanting to admit you've been wrong about him this whole time. And you're willing to risk four more years of Trump to not have to say it.

Professor, it's weird how the votes and the polls completely contradict your narrative. But, I guess you know best. Waiting for that Sanders victory any day now.
American Vermin
LMK5
Lucas Lee said:

What he said was bad enough, but in using the word "ain't" he really put the insult cherry on top.
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
GoOskie
I'll vote for The Blob over the morbidly obese, lying IMPOTUS.

sycasey
How many people are really "carrying water" for Biden? Seems like we have a lot of people who think he's flawed but will support him anyway because he's better than Trump.

I preferred Bernie and voted for Bernie, but that ship has sailed. Biden blew him out in the primaries and Bernie has conceded. The next choice is clear.
Yogi3
sycasey said:

How many people are really "carrying water" for Biden? Seems like we have a lot of people who think he's flawed but will support him anyway because he's better than Trump.

I preferred Bernie and voted for Bernie, but that ship has sailed. Biden blew him out in the primaries and Bernie has conceded. The next choice is clear.
You don't care about beating Trump if you're ambivalent about replacing Biden. He just lost the black vote with one comment.
sycasey
Lucas Lee said:

He just lost the black vote with one comment.

Okay, let's wait and see the evidence for that.
bearister
List of Republican Biden take down Talking Points:

1. Hunter Biden;
2. Tara Reade;
3. Insult to Uncle Toms;
4. Senile;
5. ?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Yogi3
https://www.usnews.com/news/elections/articles/2020-06-03/trump-and-biden-in-tight-races-in-swing-states-poll-finds
sycasey

Things could certainly change, but Biden is solidly ahead at the moment.
Yogi3
sycasey said:

Four years later and you still have no idea of how to look intelligently at a poll.
sycasey
Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Four years later and you still have no idea of how to look intelligently at a poll.

I'm sorry, is there some way to read these numbers as being bad for Biden? I'm all ears.
Yogi3
sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

I'm sorry, is there some way to read these numbers as being bad for Biden? I'm all ears.
Would this be a good time to remind you about how those 3 million popular votes didn't end up mattering?
sycasey
Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Would this be a good time to remind you about how those 3 million popular votes didn't end up mattering?

+7 points or more nationally would virtually guarantee a win for any candidate. No Electoral College advantage is that strong. That's the point being made here.
Yogi3
sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

+7 points or more nationally would virtually guarantee a win for any candidate. No Electoral College advantage is that strong. That's the point being made here.
It's truly insulting to try to discuss politics rationally with a plebe like you.

At this same date in 2016, Hillary had almost the exact same lead over Trump. The notion that Biden can't possibly lose this is just laughably dumb.

https://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
sycasey
Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

It's truly insulting to try to discuss politics rationally with a plebe like you.

At this same date in 2016, Hillary had almost a 20 point lead over Trump. The notion that Biden can't possibly lose this is just laughably dumb.

https://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

First of all, I specifically said that it could change. Second of all, you've misread your own chart. Hillary's 20 point lead was in June 2015, not 2016. Based on the averages, Biden's lead now is actually stronger than Hillary's at a similar point in time (June of the election year).

Who's a plebe now?
Yogi3
sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

At this same date in 2016, Hillary had almost a 20 point lead over Trump. The notion that Biden can't possibly lose this is just laughably dumb.

First of all, I specifically said that it could change. Second of all, you've misread your own chart. Hillary's 20 point lead was in June 2015, not 2016. Based on the averages, Biden's lead now is actually stronger than Hillary's at a similar point in time (June of the election year).

Who's a plebe now?
You are for finding a mistake of commission and not bothering to include that the actual lead in June 2016 is about what it is now four years later for Biden.

But congrats to you. That's right up there with catching someone else's typo.
sycasey
Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Who's a plebe now?
You are for finding a mistake of commission and not bothering to include that the actual lead in June 2016 is about what it is now four years later for Biden.

Biden's lead is bigger than Hillary's. This race has also been much more stable than that one in the polling, AND Biden is actually above 50% in some polls.

Not denying that things can change between now and Election Day. But the situations are not analogous.
BancroftBear93
sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Who's a plebe now?

Biden's lead is bigger than Hillary's. This race has also been much more stable than that one in the polling, AND Biden is actually above 50% in some polls.

Not denying that things can change between now and Election Day. But the situations are not analogous.
Liberals and their polls. lol How'd that work out last time? Keep doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.
sycasey
BancroftBear93 said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Who's a plebe now?

Not denying that things can change between now and pElection Day. But the situations are not analogous.
Liberals and their polls. lol How'd that work out last time? Keep doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.

The national polls were pretty close last time, as they were attempting to measure the national popular vote. Trump managed to win the Electoral College despite losing that by 2 points. If you think he'll win the EC while losing by 7 points, you're fooling yourself.

Check that, it now appears to be 10 points.

BancroftBear93
Don't get me wrong, I have no idea who will win. I just like to laugh at all of the supposed experts who are constantly wrong, yet so strident.

The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity
Sebastabear
BancroftBear93 said:

Don't get me wrong, I have no idea who will win. I just like to laugh at all of the supposed experts who are constantly wrong, yet so strident.

And the center cannot hold.
BancroftBear93
Sebastabear said:

BancroftBear93 said:

And the center cannot hold.
Indeed. The sooner it gives way, the better.
BearForce2
Blueblood
BearForce2 said:

[censored] *
RUSSIAN ALERT!

BearForce2
bearister
BearForce2 said:

That is Biden responding to a question regarding how long is schwantz is. Below is tRump answering the same question:

*..and tRump is a well known braggart and embellisher.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
BearForce2
Geraldo Rivera torches Nancy Pelosi for 'brutal hypocrisy' on Hunter Biden probe.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/geraldo-rivera-torches-nancy-pelosi-hunter-biden
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.