bearlyamazing - It's been six months

7,161 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Unit2Sucks
BearlyCareAnymore
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where's the apology?

I've been waiting for four days for you to do the right thing and do what you said you would do and all I see is you calling other people delusional. A refresher.

You posted a ridiculously cheezy "news report" from a guy on youtube that you bought hook line and sinker and then went on a tear about all the documented evidence that was about to drop that Biden held Ukraine hostage in a government coverup. It was all going to come out and those of us disagreeing with you would have to face it as Joe went down the drain. Barr was going to be your savior. First you said it would happen by January, then well, come back to you in 6 months if it didn't happen). There were memo's in Ukrainian that proved the dastardly deed. Well? It's six months. I'm back.

To be clear, this was not supposed to be right wing media sources or internet conspiracy theorists. This was supposed to be real evidence that would sink Biden and make all your doubters have to shut up and apologize. Where are the indictments? Where are the exposes? Who is the presumptive Democratic nominee leading in the polls?

Where is the apology you said you would give if this didn't happen?
BearForce2
bearister
OaktownBear said:

Where's the apology?

I've been waiting for four days for you to do the right thing and do what you said you would do and all I see is you calling other people delusional. A refresher.

You posted a ridiculously cheezy "news report" from a guy on youtube that you bought hook line and sinker and then went on a tear about all the documented evidence that was about to drop that Biden held Ukraine hostage in a government coverup. It was all going to come out and those of us disagreeing with you would have to face it as Joe went down the drain. Barr was going to be your savior. First you said it would happen by January, then well, come back to you in 6 months if it didn't happen). There were memo's in Ukrainian that proved the dastardly deed. Well? It's six months. I'm back.

To be clear, this was not supposed to be right wing media sources or internet conspiracy theorists. This was supposed to be real evidence that would sink Biden and make all your doubters have to shut up and apologize. Where are the indictments? Where are the exposes? Who is the presumptive Democratic nominee leading in the polls?

You would have better luck grabbing a greased pig than getting an admission of fault out of a tRumpist. Like their Fearful Leader, they are little more than trolls that are completely unrestricted by facts, the truth or logic. I had a political email exchange with a former golf buddy over the weekend (which he initiated). All his contentions were Fox News Talking Points as well as info from his Brad Parscale targeted Evangelical Facebook news feed. I responded to each paragraph he wrote with facts, and a citation. I never got personal, just clinical. He devolved into personal attacks. So much anger. Finally he began his last rant (Hillary, voter fraud, Republican taxation philosophy, Pelosi, etc.) with the statement "I am not interested in proceeding further with this discussion." My takeaway is that millions of Americans hold his beliefs....which in no small part come directly from that network that Thomas Friedman said "makes you stupid and angry." My takeaway: America had a good run. We couldn't be more f@ucked now.

*What cracks me up about a lot of those rednecks is that their lungs are getting compressed by so much surrounding whale blubber that even on a good day they struggle to inhale and exhale. If they get a respiratory disease they will drop like diseased manatees.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
kelly09
bearister said:

OaktownBear said:

Where's the apology?

You would have better luck grabbing a greased pig than getting an admission of fault out of a tRumpist. Like their Fearful Leader, they are little more than trolls that are completely unrestricted by facts, the truth or logic. I had a political email exchange with a former golf buddy over the weekend (which he initiated). All his contentions were Fox News Talking Points as well as info from his Brad Parscale targeted Evangelical Facebook news feed. I responded to each paragraph he wrote with facts, and a citation. I never got personal, just clinical. He devolved into personal attacks. So much anger. Finally he began his last rant (Hillary, voter fraud, Republican taxation philosophy, Pelosi, etc.) with the statement "I am not interested in proceeding further with this discussion." My takeaway is that millions of Americans hold his beliefs....which in no small part come directly from that network that Thomas Friedman said "makes you stupid and angry." My takeaway: America had a good run. We couldn't be more f@ucked now.

*What cracks me up about a lot of those rednecks is that their lungs are getting compressed by so much surrounding whale blubber that even on a good day they struggle to inhale and exhale. If they get a respiratory disease they will drop like diseased manatees.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/05/obama-administration-scandals-coming-to-light-legacy-in-tatters/
For you, Bearister
bearister
kelly09 said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/05/obama-administration-scandals-coming-to-light-legacy-in-tatters/
For you, Bearister

I read every word of it. I say, file charges if it is true. Billy Barr Sinister thinks otherwise:

Attorney General Barr does not expect Obama, Biden will be investigated by prosecutor reviewing 2016 Russia probe - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/attorney-general-barr-obama-biden-trump-russia/2020/05/18/83b1be28-991d-11ea-ac72-3841fcc9b35f_story.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/attorney-general-barr-obama-biden-trump-russia/2020/05/18/83b1be28-991d-11ea-ac72-3841fcc9b35f_story.html%3foutputType=amp

This is just more Right Wing wet dream chasing windmills material. It will suffer the same fate as tRump launching an election fraud investigation to explain why Hillary won the popular vote by 2,000,000.
The author of the article is a Neocon hack that has embarrassed himself on a number of occasions. Kelly09, you really need to expand the scope of the political literature you rely upon to inform you of what the truth is.

Victor Davis Hanson - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Davis_Hanson
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Davis_Hanson

" He defended George W. Bush and his policies,[17] especially the Iraq War.[18] He vocally supported Bush's Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, describing him as "a rare sort of secretary of the caliber of George Marshall" and a "proud and honest-speaking visionary" whose "hard work and insight are bringing us ever closer to victory".[19]

Hanson is a supporter of Donald Trump, authoring a 2019 book The Case for Trump.[20] Trump praised the book.[20] In the book, Hanson defends Trump's insults and incendiary language as "uncouth authenticity", and praises Trump for "an uncanny ability to troll and create hysteria among his media and political critics."[20] According to Washington Post book critic Carlos Lozada, the book "focuses less on the case for Trump than on the case against everyone else," in particular attacking Hillary Clinton.[20] According to Lozada, Hanson indulges "in casual sexism, criticizing Clinton's "shrill" voice and her "signature off-putting laugh," and inexplicably suggesting that while "Trump's bulk fueled a monstrous energy; Hillary's girth sapped her strength.""[20] Hanson praises the Trump administration for its "inspired" and "impressive" Cabinet members.[20] In the book, Hanson blamed Barack Obama for "deliberately [whipping up]" "much of the current division in the country", while ignoring Trump's birtherism or attacks on Muslims.[20] The book likens Trump to a hero of ancient literature, sacrificing himself for the greater good.[20] Hanson expressed support for Trump's proposed border wall on the Southern border, saying that walls around houses deter criminals.[20]"

Kelly09, if you promise to read the citations, I can send you information supporting the fact that the war which your author advocated for was a pretextual invasion resulting in the needless slaughter and maiming of hundreds of thousands of human beings.

Conclusion: the author who wrote the article you linked has no credibility, nor do his opinions. He demonstrably was on the wrong side of history before and he will be proven to be on the wrong side again.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
going4roses
No no no do not bring any known facts into the conversation lol
blungld
The Bearlyamazing signature move, along with most of the other Trump apologists, is once asked a direct question or asked to give supporting evidence of their latest whack "truth" they will huff and puff once or twice and then vanish from the thread. I don't think THEY even believe what they say, it's simply the next position to take or repeat or argue. It matters not if it is right or true, just as long as it is in line with the tribe and the opposite of the Libtards they think they are owning. They have all proven to be completely intellectually dishonest, and hypocritical moral relativists (as in, if my team is doing it it is moral). They are truly simple minded, pathetic people.

Once again, the card says moops.
sycasey
blungld said:

The Bearlyamazing signature move, along with most of the other Trump apologists, is once asked a direct question or asked to give supporting evidence of their latest whack "truth" they will huff and puff once or twice and then vanish from the thread. I don't think THEY even believe what they say, it's simply the next position to take or repeat or argue. It matters not if it is right or true, just as long as it is in line with the tribe and the opposite of the Libtards they think they are owning. They have all proven to be completely intellectually dishonest, and hypocritical moral relativists (as in, if my team is doing it it is moral). They are truly simple minded, pathetic people.

The other tactic is just to ignore whatever you said and continue making the same dogged points in increasingly belligerent fashion, a.k.a. the GBear4Life approach.
smh

Quote:

> blungld
^^ on several drafts safari autocorrect insisted blungld should be spelled bungled
Quote:

Moops. In the episode "The Bubble Boy", George claims "The Moops" is the answer to the Trivial Pursuit question "Who invaded Spain in the 8th century?" The Bubble Boy contested the answer, claiming it was the Moors
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
bearlyamazing
Feel free to go back and read every post in my Quid Pro Joe thread. I stand by every word I wrote. The more that gets declassified, the guiltier all these clowns get.

Hilarious to call me out before Durham's investigation is complete. Anyone who thinks all these people who lied under oath are getting off is laughable. And as for Biden, at a minimum, he's just going to continue to look worse and worse with more redactions like last week's, where state department employees testified how well-versed Shifty Schiff's "star" witness Marie Yovanovich was about Biden and Biden Jr's conflict of interest and overall shady dealings in Ukraine. She straight out lied multiple times under oath that she may have heard about it in the news once or twice but that's it. She had multiple direct meetings with State and Ukraine official about it, as the declassified materials showed.

Biden's far from out of the woods and anyone sleeping easy about him getting elected because of polls is delusional. Ask Hillary.

I never thought he'd do time. I said his guilt would continue to be revealed and it would probably cost him his reputation and the election and that several people would go down for crimes he and others were involved in.
dajo9
bearlyamazing said:

Feel free to go back and read every post in my Quid Pro Joe thread. I stand by every word I wrote. The more that gets declassified, the guiltier all these clowns get.

Hilarious to call me out before Durham's investigation is complete. Anyone who thinks all these people who lied under oath are getting off is laughable. And as for Biden, at a minimum, he's just going to continue to look worse and worse with more redactions like last week's, where state department employees testified how well-versed Shifty Schiff's "star" witness [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Yovanovitch][/url]Marie Yovanovitch was about Biden and Biden Jr's conflict of interest in Ukraine. She straight out lied multiple times under oath that she may have heard about it in the news once or twice but that's it. She had multiple direct meetings with State and Ukraine official about it, as the declassified materials showed.

Biden's far from out of the woods and anyone sleeping easy about him getting elected because of polls is delusional. Ask Hillary.

I never thought he'd do time. I said his guilt would continue to be revealed and it would probably cost him his reputation and the election and that several people would go down for crimes he and others were involved in.

OK, we'll keep waiting for your delusions to materialize
American Vermin
bearlyamazing
Cute how you cranks continue to call facts that come out as unredacted testimony and source materials delusions but I'll give you this:

If Biden is elected and is still serving as president at this time next year, I'll go into self-exile for a month and won't post till July 2021.

Anyone else willing to take that bet on the other side? Simple proposition with no weasel out clauses.
sycasey
bearlyamazing said:

Cute how you cranks continue to call facts that come out as unredacted testimony and source materials delusions but I'll give you this:

If Biden is elected and is still serving as president at this time next year, I'll go into self-exile for a month and won't post till July 2021.

Anyone else willing to take that bet on the other side? Simple proposition with no weasel out clauses.
My bet will be that if and when Biden is still serving as president in May of 2021, you will have moved the goalposts again to some other future time.
blungld
bearlyamazing said:

I'm in. So let's be clear. You are saying Biden will be elected and impeached and removed from office by what date exactly and on what charges/crime?

And if that doesn't happen will you never post a political post again on BI and admit you were wrong without any caveats?

I am happy to take the bet on the same terms. I lose if he is elected and removed by the date you state for the crime you list.
BearlyCareAnymore
bearlyamazing said:

Hilarious to call me out before Durham's investigation is complete. Anyone who thinks all these people who lied under oath are getting off is laughable. And as for Biden, at a minimum, he's just going to continue to look worse and worse with more redactions like last week's, where state department employees testified how well-versed Shifty Schiff's "star" witness Marie Yovanovich was about Biden and Biden Jr's conflict of interest and overall shady dealings in Ukraine. She straight out lied multiple times under oath that she may have heard about it in the news once or twice but that's it. She had multiple direct meetings with State and Ukraine official about it, as the declassified materials showed.

First you said it would be out "in the coming months"

Quote:

You don't have to take my word for it. The corruption is being slowly unraveled with actual investigative documentation that will be coming out in the coming months that no one will be able to talk and obfuscate their way around. Oh, you and they will try but it won't work this time.

Then you pulled back to you'd apologize in 6 months.

Quote:

You'll get an apology from me in 6 months if there isn't more significant hard evidence of the high level of corruption involving Biden and significant other players that can't be spun away by arguments like, "Even republicans wanted him fired."

It has been six months. You said it would be significant hard evidence that can't be spun away. Well, given Biden is leading in the polls, apparently whatever looney toons evidence you think you have can be spun away. Where is the "actual investigative documentation" that "no one will be able to talk and obfuscate their way around." You were very clear about this. "it won't work this time". It is six months. Apparently we can obfuscate and talk our way around the evidence. This isn't even a story, No one outside of far right media is remotely talking about Burisma. Biden is in no danger of going down on the issue right now. He is leading in the polls. It hasn't impacted him. You can't spin your statements into the current situation qualifying.

Quote:

Hilarious to call me out before Durham's investigation is complete.

Six months. You said six months. I'm calling you out because you said six months. Not when the Durham investigation is over (because your implication is it would have nailed him already).

Quote:

You:
There will be a lot of people who will go down for this crime of the century.

And then there is this:

On May 18, 4 days before your deadline to apologize, referring to Obama and Biden, William Barr said

:

Quote:

"I don't expect Mr. Durham's work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man,"

So what the hell are you talking about at this point

Now you say:

Quote:

I never thought he'd do time. I said his guilt would continue to be revealed and it would probably cost him his reputation and the election and that several people would go down for crimes he and others were involved in

That is complete bullshyte spin of what you said, but fine. It is six months. His reputation is in tact. He is leading in the polls. No one has gone down for crimes. Your deadline has run. Even how you spin your statements in 20/20 hindsight, you still are reneging on your bet you clown.

You already used your promise to apologize to extract a reciprocal promise from me. Had anyone suffered any consequences within the timeframe we set, I would have apologized to you. It would have felt very bad but I would have sacked up and done it. You have no integrity. You have no manhood. You are a scoundrel.

I won this bet. You won't do the right thing.

Here is another bet I won:

Quote:

You are:

(A) An immoral liar
(B) Stupid
(C) A stupid, immoral liar

My bet is (C).

Here is another statement I was right about:

Quote:

You will just say this now and move on to some other nutso theory before you have to take responsibility for this one.

Now you say:

Quote:

You have got to be kidding me. If Biden is elected president I am one million percent confident that no scandal or crimes or anything of the like will have him out of office a year from now. However, I would never "bet" you again. You have proven you won't pay up. I am very confident that the sun will rise tomorrow. I will not bet a homeless man $1000 that it will happen. Because he doesn't have $1000. In the same way he is fiscally bankrupt, you are morally bankrupt. Take your macho "Anyone else willing to take that bet" bullshyte and shove it.

You said "in the coming months" in November

Then you changed it to 6 months.

Now 6 months and you want to change it to 18 months. BS.

If Biden wins the election, I can write your post in May 2021 right now.

Quote:

The only reason Biden is still in office is that the Democratic Congress is covering for him and he has his stooges back in the DOJ. If only Bill Bar (the guy who says Biden won't be investigated criminally) were still there Biden would have gone down by now. But Nutso Republican Senator is leading an investigation. The evidence is coming out. Things are unraveling for Biden. If he finishes his term I will go away for 2 months! Anyone man enough to take that bet.

Feel free to copy that and use it later in case anyone is stupid enough to take you up on your "bet".

C'mon man. You've blown all credibility here. Delete your account. Get another user name and start fresh and try not to let your mouth write checks you can't cash this time.

You know, you could have bought so much credibility if you just said "I still think he is going down, but I said I would apologize if it didn't happen in 6 months and it hasn't happened. So I'm apologizing." Sad.
bearlyamazing
blungld said:

bearlyamazing said:

I'm in. So let's be clear. You are saying Biden will be elected and impeached and removed from office by what date exactly and on what charges/crime?

And if that doesn't happen will you never post a political post again on BI and admit you were wrong without any caveats?

I am happy to take the bet on the same terms. I lose if he is elected and removed by the date you state for the crime you list.
So let's be clear? No, I'm not saying Biden will be elected. And never post a political post again on BI? Your reading comprehension needs serious work.

I don't think he'll be elected. But if he manage somehow to get elected, I'm betting he won't make it till this time next year (4 months in office), either because his corruption's caught up with him or what's left of his mental faculties have departed.

I said if I'm wrong, I won't post any post of any kind till July 2021. If at least one regular poster here takes me up on my bet, there will be no circumstances where I can back out and vice versa.
hanky1
lol you guys are all crazy. I love you all. I hate you all.
bearlyamazing
OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

Quote:

You don't have to take my word for it. The corruption is being slowly unraveled with actual investigative documentation that will be coming out in the coming months that no one will be able to talk and obfuscate their way around. Oh, you and they will try but it won't work this time.

Quote:

You'll get an apology from me in 6 months if there isn't more significant hard evidence of the high level of corruption involving Biden and significant other players that can't be spun away by arguments like, "Even republicans wanted him fired."

It has been six months. You said it would be significant hard evidence that can't be spun away. Well, given Biden is leading in the polls, apparently whatever looney toons evidence you think you have can be spun away. Where is the "actual investigative documentation" that "no one will be able to talk and obfuscate their way around." You were very clear about this. "it won't work this time". It is six months. Apparently we can obfuscate and talk our way around the evidence. This isn't even a story, No one outside of far right media is remotely talking about Burisma. Biden is in no danger of going down on the issue right now. He is leading in the polls. It hasn't impacted him. You can't spin your statements into the current situation qualifying.

Quote:

Six months. You said six months. I'm calling you out because you said six months. Not when the Durham investigation is over (because your implication is it would have nailed him already).

Quote:

You:

And then there is this:

On May 18, 4 days before your deadline to apologize, referring to Obama and Biden, William Barr said

:

Quote:

"I don't expect Mr. Durham's work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man,"

Now you say:

Quote:

I never thought he'd do time. I said his guilt would continue to be revealed and it would probably cost him his reputation and the election and that several people would go down for crimes he and others were involved in

That is complete bullshyte spin of what you said, but fine. It is six months. His reputation is in tact. He is leading in the polls. No one has gone down for crimes. Your deadline has run. Even how you spin your statements in 20/20 hindsight, you still are reneging on your bet you clown.

You already used your promise to apologize to extract a reciprocal promise from me. Had anyone suffered any consequences within the timeframe we set, I would have apologized to you. It would have felt very bad but I would have sacked up and done it. You have no integrity. You have no manhood. You are a scoundrel.

Quote:

You are:

(A) An immoral liar
(B) Stupid

My bet is (C).

Quote:

You will just say this now and move on to some other nutso theory before you have to take responsibility for this one.

Now you say:

Quote:

You have got to be kidding me. If Biden is elected president I am one million percent confident that no scandal or crimes or anything of the like will have him out of office a year from now. However, I would never "bet" you again. You have proven you won't pay up. I am very confident that the sun will rise tomorrow. I will not bet a homeless man $1000 that it will happen. Because he doesn't have $1000. In the same way he is fiscally bankrupt, you are morally bankrupt. Take your macho "Anyone else willing to take that bet" bullshyte and shove it.

Quote:

The only reason Biden is still in office is that the Democratic Congress is covering for him and he has his stooges back in the DOJ. If only Bill Bar (the guy who says Biden won't be investigated criminally) were still there Biden would have gone down by now. But Nutso Republican Senator is leading an investigation. The evidence is coming out. Things are unraveling for Biden. If he finishes his term I will go away for 2 months! Anyone man enough to take that bet.

Feel free to copy that and use it later in case anyone is stupid enough to take you up on your "bet".

C'mon man. You've blown all credibility here. Delete your account. Get another user name and start fresh and try not to let your mouth write checks you can't cash this time.

You know, you could have bought so much credibility if you just said "I still think he is going down, but I said I would apologize if it didn't happen in 6 months and it hasn't happened. So I'm apologizing." Sad.
Let me summarize:

Blah, blah, blah.

Blah, blah, blah

Internet tough guy act.

Blah, Blah, blah.

You lied! You cheated! 6 months!!!!

Blah, blah, blah.

You say I have no credibility. You're the one with no credibility. Why? Because every damning piece of evidence. EVERY F'ING DAMNING PIECE OF EVIDENCE, you dismiss out of hand. Thousands of damning texts? Copies of emails? Testimony transcript? Criminal leaks? Firings and recommendations for prosecution? Illegal surveillance with doctored evidence? You and your pathetic ilk here ignore ALL OF IT. And call hard documentation conspiracy theories. It's the rhetoric of mental midgets.

You clowns talk like Trump is evil incarnate when you're perfectly fine with Obama sicking the IRS on conservatives (yes, the IRS commissioner had to admit it and resign). Do you think the IRS does that on their own? Please. Wiretaps of reporters who pissed Obama off. Palettes of billions in the middle of the state to one of the most dangerous fanatic countries in the world? Fast and furious? Hillary taking hundreds of millions from foreign donors who directly benefited from her position of Secretary of State and which dried up when she wasn't in power anymore. Your presidential candidate bragging to the world about holding up life threatening 1 billion in aid until the prosecutor who was investigating his son's corrupt company is fired? You clowns' pitiful, "He was corrupt! Everyone wanted him fired! He closed the investigation earlier than that!" bullcrap doesn't fool anyone who's not a fool. They put our country through a pathetic impeachment trial based on a stupid call that someone supposedly heard both ends of the conversation of where transcripts were released with BUPKUS. Are you kidding me? Your party put the country through political hell first with their utterly baseless Chrossfire Hurricane shi*show then the ridiculously long and utterly futile to it's mission Mueller investigation. That dottering old fool was a figurehead to slimy discredited clowns like Andrew Weissman. They knew they had nothing but the kept going and going, hoping something, anything would break or that Trump would get himself in trouble going off half-cocked in a perjury trap.

Stack one up against another. Not even remotely close in culpability but you clowns keep your heads in the sand and because the complicit mainstream media doesn't talk about it, it must not exist, right? "Nobody's talking about it but the right wing whackos!" Because you a$$hats all ignore all the wrongdoing on your side. ALL OF IT.

I could list a billion things here with hard evidence released to the media like some of what I've mentioned above and it would mean nothing to you. "Tin foil hat! Conspiracy theory! You're crazy!!"

You want me to apologize for thinking Durham's investigation would be done in 6 months? Please. When you and your fellow mental flunkies here ignore every shred of damning evidence that comes out week after week and say nothing but claiming "conspiracy theories?" You don't just get to dismiss all the dozens and dozens of pieces of evidence that's come out for the world to see in the last year and never address any of it with any kind of honesty and integrity and try and claim the moral high ground with me. You have no moral high ground whatsoever. Just because you have your head in the sand and ignore it in the echo chamber world you live it does not mean it doesn't exist.

So go ahead and go to bed and suck your thumb tonight, rocking yourself to sleep to the tune of, "6 months! I was right and he was wrong!"
dajo9
Did bearlyamazing offer to go in self-exile for 1 month, if he is wrong 1 year from now?

Wow, how can you be so hard on yourself man?
American Vermin
BearChemist
dajo9 said:

Did bearlyamazing offer to go in self-exile for 1 month, if he is wrong 1 year from now?

Wow, how can you be so hard on yourself man?

To be precise, bearlyamazing made a false claim that he asserted would be evident in months, then changed to six months. Once called out after the original six months time frame, he offers to go in self-exile for one month if he is still wrong one year from now. What a snowflake.
BearlyCareAnymore
bearlyamazing said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You:

And then there is this:

:

Quote:

Now you say:

Quote:

Quote:

You are:

(A) An immoral liar
(B) Stupid

My bet is (C).

Quote:

Now you say:

Quote:

Quote:

"Tin foil hat! Conspiracy theory! You're crazy!!"

You want me to apologize for thinking Durham's investigation would be done in 6 months? P
I want you to be a man of your word and apologize when you said you would. Here is why

You constantly post fake conspiracy theories that you pick up on the internet and support them with fake evidence. There are too many people like you. Either gullible and stupid or willing to defame people or do whatever they think it takes to advance their point. It is a disgusting practice. So I called you on it. I called you on having no evidence. So you said the evidence was a comin'. So we set a time frame. I let you give a ridiculously long time frame of 6 months. That shouldn't have been a problem since you said that there were all these memos out there, and I read your memos and the translations of these memos to give you a fair shake. They were a combination of clearly faked material and innocuous documents misrepresented. If they were real, they should have been authenticated within weeks, not months. But you believed them. But I gave your bullshyte story 6 months to hang out there. I did this because as I suggested, you just move from one conspiracy to another, never looking back to take responsibility for your lies. Never looking back to see if the stuff you peddle from others is true, and maybe question your sources.

Yes, the stuff you peddle is bat shyte crazy. It will never happen. Ever. But this is why we put a deadline on it. You said it would happen. I said it wouldn't. I have the constant potential to be proven wrong by the thing actually happening (HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah right.) You don't. You just keep saying it hasn't happened yet. But it will. Just you wait and see! So for this to work you have to acknowledge a timeframe in which it will happen and acknowledge being wrong if it doesn't. You chose the timeframe.

You said you would apologize in six months. When it comes your turn to man up and do it, you respond by posting a bunch of additional bat shyte crazy stuff and ask us to wait another year.

If you really think this stuff is going to come to pass, you have a clear path. You apologize now as you said you would. Then when the actual evidence does finally come out, you can come here and blast away at me. You can gloat all over. And you can look even better by having been a man and apologized when you said you would. Or you can take the path you have chosen which forecloses your ability to ever gloat when you are right because you won't admit when you are wrong

Everyone here knows you will never own up to the crap you spread. You will just keep moving from one excuse to another for why it was never proven. That is what people like you do.

There is no reason why anyone should ever believe anything you say. You are thoroughly discredited.

By the way, just a little advice. Your new bet is a foolish one for you. If Joe Biden is elected president, that means the scandal will not have dropped in a major way by November. It will assuredly mean the Democrats will control the House. There would be a very good chance they will control the Senate. The Attorney General will be a Democrat. No matter what scandal drops, there is very little chance it will be investigated and go through a process that will push either an impeachment or resignation by May. Even if he is guilty of everything you say, it will not force that. That is more of a timeline for something like incontrovertible evidence he is a child pornographer. Something that would disgust both parties in a visceral way. Not that he may have used undue influence to help his son in a foreign country. That is why you are so gullible, my friend.
blungld
bearlyamazing said:

blungld said:

bearlyamazing said:

So let's be clear? No, I'm not saying Biden will be elected. And never post a political post again on BI? Your reading comprehension needs serious work.

I don't think he'll be elected. But if he manage somehow to get elected, I'm betting he won't make it till this time next year (4 months in office), either because his corruption's caught up with him or what's left of his mental faculties have departed.

I said if I'm wrong, I won't post any post of any kind till July 2021. If at least one regular poster here takes me up on my bet, there will be no circumstances where I can back out and vice versa.
No reading comprehension failure, I am saying let's make the term of the bet that the loser never can post on Off Topic Board again, but must first admit they were wrong without caveat...and then disappear. I am in.

I am taking the bet. So be totally explicit, are you in or are you out and write the precise claim you are making: what will happen to Biden by what date for what reason. You are totally in control, you write the sentence and I accept the bet. Let's have a digital shake and clear terms without any hedge and public disclosure so that it is enforced by the community. This was your idea and I am saying yes. You can get rid of me because you know what is going to happen and you have all the facts.

You know what, I am even willing to take an asymmetric bet: If you are right, I will NEVER post on this Off Topic Board again, but if you are wrong you can simply take a year off after you admit that you were wrong.
BearlyCareAnymore
blungld said:

bearlyamazing said:

blungld said:

bearlyamazing said:

No reading comprehension failure, I am saying let's make the term of the bet that the loser never can post on Off Topic Board again, but must first admit they were wrong without caveat...and then disappear. I am in.

I am taking the bet. So be totally explicit, are you in or are you out and write the precise claim you are making: what will happen to Biden by what date for what reason. You are totally in control, you write the sentence and I accept the bet. Let's have a digital shake and clear terms without any hedge and public disclosure so that it is enforced by the community. This was your idea and I am saying yes. You can get rid of me because you know what is going to happen and you have all the facts.

You know what, I am even willing to take an asymmetric bet: If you are right, I will NEVER post on this Off Topic Board again, but if you are wrong you can simply take a year off after you admit that you were wrong.
If you are going to take this bet, blu, and I think it is unwise because you will actually follow through like a man, and he won't, I say try to get the mods involved. Loser is banned. If they have the means to block the loser from creating a new profile, they do it. No way I take the bet without that because he won't do it. He will most likely make an excuse yet again. If he is backed into a corner he will just reappear under a new name. You won't do that. So it is a one sided bet. I encourage you not to take him up on it without enforcement.

I understand the temptation because you are in no danger, but as is already proven you will not get what you want from him

But believe me, if Joe Biden is president on May 30, 2021, I will be all over him.
bearlyamazing
OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You:

And then there is this:

:

Quote:

Now you say:

Quote:

Quote:

You are:

(A) An immoral liar
(B) Stupid

My bet is (C).

Quote:

Now you say:

Quote:

Quote:

You want me to apologize for thinking Durham's investigation would be done in 6 months? P
I want you to be a man of your word and apologize when you said you would. Here is why

You constantly post fake conspiracy theories that you pick up on the internet and support them with fake evidence. There are too many people like you. Either gullible and stupid or willing to defame people or do whatever they think it takes to advance their point. It is a disgusting practice. So I called you on it. I called you on having no evidence. So you said the evidence was a comin'. So we set a time frame. I let you give a ridiculously long time frame of 6 months. That shouldn't have been a problem since you said that there were all these memos out there, and I read your memos and the translations of these memos to give you a fair shake. They were a combination of clearly faked material and innocuous documents misrepresented. If they were real, they should have been authenticated within weeks, not months. But you believed them. But I gave your bullshyte story 6 months to hang out there. I did this because as I suggested, you just move from one conspiracy to another, never looking back to take responsibility for your lies. Never looking back to see if the stuff you peddle from others is true, and maybe question your sources.

Yes, the stuff you peddle is bat shyte crazy. It will never happen. Ever. But this is why we put a deadline on it. You said it would happen. I said it wouldn't. I have the constant potential to be proven wrong by the thing actually happening (HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah right.) You don't. You just keep saying it hasn't happened yet. But it will. Just you wait and see! So for this to work you have to acknowledge a timeframe in which it will happen and acknowledge being wrong if it doesn't. You chose the timeframe.

You said you would apologize in six months. When it comes your turn to man up and do it, you respond by posting a bunch of additional bat shyte crazy stuff and ask us to wait another year.

If you really think this stuff is going to come to pass, you have a clear path. You apologize now as you said you would. Then when the actual evidence does finally come out, you can come here and blast away at me. You can gloat all over. And you can look even better by having been a man and apologized when you said you would. Or you can take the path you have chosen which forecloses your ability to ever gloat when you are right because you won't admit when you are wrong

Everyone here knows you will never own up to the crap you spread. You will just keep moving from one excuse to another for why it was never proven. That is what people like you do.

There is no reason why anyone should ever believe anything you say. You are thoroughly discredited.

By the way, just a little advice. Your new bet is a foolish one for you. If Joe Biden is elected president, that means the scandal will not have dropped in a major way by November. It will assuredly mean the Democrats will control the House. There would be a very good chance they will control the Senate. The Attorney General will be a Democrat. No matter what scandal drops, there is very little chance it will be investigated and go through a process that will push either an impeachment or resignation by May. Even if he is guilty of everything you say, it will not force that. That is more of a timeline for something like incontrovertible evidence he is a child pornographer. Something that would disgust both parties in a visceral way. Not that he may have used undue influence to help his son in a foreign country. That is why you are so gullible, my friend.
You're 100% useless to converse with. You have ignored and labeled a conspiracy theory EVERY SINGLE PIECE of negative evidence against Obama, Biden, Hillary Clinton, the Dems, the corrupt upper echelon of the FBI and more. ALL OF IT. Legal evidence. Not wacky conspiracy theories. So you're starting from a point of complete dishonesty and ignorance with zero moral standing. Zero. You have no credibility when all you do is attack and admit absolutely nothing illegal that your party has done and use Pravda-like tactics to try and discredit instead.

It doesn't work on people with a brain.
smh
OaktownBear said:

If you are going to take this bet, blu, and I think it is unwise because you will actually follow through like a man, and he won't, I say try to get the mods involved. Loser is banned. If they have the means to block the loser from creating a new profile, they do it. No way I take the bet without that because he won't do it. He will most likely make an excuse yet again. If he is backed into a corner he will just reappear under a new name. You won't do that. So it is a one sided bet. I encourage you not to take him up on it without enforcement.
blungld please listen to OTB's wise counsel, if only for lurckers sake.
Quote:

If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas, or in Latin, qui cum canibus concumbunt cum pulicibus surgent. "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" attributed to Benjamin Franklin's Poor Richard's Almanack.
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
bearlyamazing
blungld said:

bearlyamazing said:

blungld said:

bearlyamazing said:

Nope. I'm saying I don't think Biden will be elected but if he is elected, due to his scandal-plagued nature or poor mental health, he won't last more than three months in office. I'm willing to back that up by not posting for over a month till July 2021. Those are my original terms and those are my current terms if there are any regular posters who are willing to take the opposite side of the bet. You don't get to dictate your own terms or turn this into a lifetime bet or ban.
sycasey
bearlyamazing said:

You have no credibility when all you do is attack and admit absolutely nothing illegal that your party has done and use Pravda-like tactics to try and discredit instead.

So says the guy who labels every investigation into the Trump Administration a witch hunt or deep-state conspiracy.
BearlyCareAnymore
bearlyamazing said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You:

And then there is this:

:

Quote:

Now you say:

Quote:

Quote:

You are:

(A) An immoral liar
(B) Stupid

My bet is (C).

Quote:

Now you say:

Quote:

Quote:

You're 100% useless to converse with. You have ignored and labeled a conspiracy theory EVERY SINGLE PIECE of negative evidence against Obama, Biden, Hillary Clinton, the Dems, the corrupt upper echelon of the FBI and more. ALL OF IT. Legal evidence. Not wacky conspiracy theories. So you're starting from a point of complete dishonesty and ignorance with zero moral standing. Zero. You have no credibility when all you do is attack and admit absolutely nothing illegal that your party has done and use Pravda-like tactics to try and discredit instead.

I have credibility because when I make a factual claim I provide actual evidence for it. I have credibility because if I'm wrong I say so. I have credibility because I can distinguish between opinion and fact. I have credibility because if what you said would come to pass actually did, I would have apologized as I said I would.

You have no credibility because you make factual claims with no evidence. When you post evidence you post things from lunatic sources that are not authenticated. You have no credibility because you can't distinguish between what an obviously bias right wing source presents from facts, while I can distinguish between what obviously biased left wing sources present and facts. I'm careful to not trust sources without seeing the underlying facts. You aren't. Mostly you have no credibility because you said something would happen in the coming months, said if it didn't happen in 6 months you would apologize, and won't.

As for your statements regarding my ignoring evidence, I have not.

There is zero evidence that Obama or Biden did anything illegal.

There may be evidence that Obama or Biden did things YOU don't agree with.

The supposed "legal" evidence that has been cited by right wing sources do not demonstrate any criminal wrong doing. The supposed "legal" evidence cited by right wing sources to demonstrate any other type of wrongdoing is made up of normal, business as usual conversations taken out of context to make them look bad. That is why nothing is happening to them. That is why Barr says they won't be criminally investigated. There is nothing there that could stick and if they were investigated criminally that would become clear. Your "facts" come with a ton of biased interpretation of the actual facts.

I do not believe the Clintons are honest people. I believe they have done illegal things in the past and there is evidence for that. I believe there is no doubt that they have done things that are conflicts of interest and that at minimum give the appearance of impropriety. I have not seen you present any evidence against them, however. Their bad acts are lost in a sea of bullshyte spread by people like you. But yes, I believe they have done illegal things and things I am uncomfortable with

Democrats is a big group. No doubt both Democrats and Republicans have done illegal and immoral things. You have presented none of them.

The only thing that has been proven about the FBI is that some in the FBI thought Trump was an ass and some thought Clinton was an ass. And they made traceable statements to both and those people did monumentally stupid things. There is zero evidence they did anything illegal. There is enough evidence (regarding both Trump and Clinton) to warrant an investigation that they abused their power, but there has never been any evidence that they actually did. The supposed legal evidence put forth by right wing sources has again been normal investigative procedures taken out of context to look worse. Now, YOU may not like that they chose to investigate the Trump campaign. That is an opinion. That is not wrongdoing. That is not fact or evidence. I acknowledge that they did things that YOU don't like. There have been some issues regarding leaks and such that appear to be illegal or against policy and a couple people have been disciplined for that. The overall FBI as deepstate consipiracy has no evidence supporting it. There is no evidence of corruption. There are things you don't like.

Every administration does things the other side doesn't like. Like some in the Bush administration outing a CIA agent for political reasons. And there is always "evidence" of things that are done that somebody may opine is bad. That is different from what you are doing and you don't seem to understand where that line is drawn. I can watch Rachel Maddow go on a 20 minute rant about the latest thing that someone in the Trump administration is doing. I can even agree with her. I can suspect certain facts are likely to be true. But I understand that is different from evidence. I understand that it is colored by opinion. I understand that others aren't going to see it the same way.

This whole thing started because you posted a very poorly done YouTube video where a guy cheezily posing as a news reporter presented a ridiculous story about Biden presenting the "facts" in a laughably manipulated way. You were convinced you had the smoking gun from that video, a clip of Biden "bragging" about getting the prosecutor fired, because cheezy reporter painted it as him bragging about getting away with illegal behavior. But the clip of Biden was a well known clip of Biden from a public forum proudly stating that he got the prosecutor fired as everybody wanted because the prosecutor was corrupt. You thought you had him nailed because you bought into the right wing presentation. Even after I told you the context of Biden's statement, you laughed at me. Now it is possible that Biden did bad acts. (there is no evidence, but it is possible). But that "smoking gun" was not evidence of it. It was yet another example of a right wing source taking "evidence" out of context and claiming it was something it wasn't. And the thing is, that youtube video was so laughably bad. If a left wing video cropped up on my feed like that, I would have rolled my eyes and stopped watching ten seconds in. But you were susceptible to it. That is why you have no credibility.

edit: I must apologize to right wing media. Upon looking up the video bearlyamazing posted because it was so patently bad and I thought it needed to be re-posted here to see just how bad this thing was that bearlyamazing presented, I found out that it was not right wing media but was actually from a source funded by the Russian government to spread propaganda. While right wing sources appear to be useful tools to spread the video further, I should not have attributed the video to right wing media.

No word on whether the Iraqi Information Minister has been involved in the production of any of bearlyamazing's other "evidence".
BearlyCareAnymore
bearlyamazing said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

OaktownBear said:

bearlyamazing said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You:

And then there is this:

:

Quote:

Now you say:

Quote:

Quote:

You are:

(A) An immoral liar
(B) Stupid

My bet is (C).

Quote:

Now you say:

Quote:

Quote:

For context, this is the video you posted to start the Quid pro Joe thread that started all this.

Please note. It was posted by "RT". Formerly called "Russia Today" it is a "television network" funded by the Russian government and is a propaganda machine. During the Trump administration it was ordered to register as a foreign agent. You would have known that if you checked the source, especially as it was noted on the posting. Congratulations for posting actual foreign propaganda as fact. Pravda anyone?

That is what doesn't work on people with a brain.
blungld
bearlyamazing said:

blungld said:

bearlyamazing said:

blungld said:

bearlyamazing said:

Nope. I'm saying I don't think Biden will be elected but if he is elected, due to his scandal-plagued nature or poor mental health, he won't last more than three months in office. I'm willing to back that up by not posting for over a month till July 2021. Those are my original terms and those are my current terms if there are any regular posters who are willing to take the opposite side of the bet. You don't get to dictate your own terms or turn this into a lifetime bet or ban.
What a p@sy bet! One month? That's all the risk you are willing to take? Lots of confidence you have there. I am willing to accept a permanent ban and you want one month? I thought you KNEW all the facts and what was going to happen and that our minds will be blown. You wrote like a hundred pages laying it all out.

Regardless, let's get on with it. Why is it only if Biden is elected? Why won't he be arrested if he is not elected? Why don't make the bet that that by X date Biden will be charged/convicted of X crime regardless of whether he is elected or not? And what is this out about mental health? I have no idea if he is going to have a stroke or heart attack or go crazy, you said that he is guilty of crimes that are about to be proven. That's the bet.

But fine I'll even take your weak-ass chicken out bet, but you need to be clear because you still haven't stated your claim in black and white terms.

Is this the bet?

"If Biden is elected (can we remove this stipulation?), he will be impeached and removed from office within three months of his swearing in for (list the potential crimes here) crimes committed (and list an approximate date range when these crimes were committed). If this does happen, Blungld (or any other manifestation of his identity or alternative handle) will state that he is wrong and not post on Bear Insider through July 31st, 2021. If this does NOT happen, BearlyAmazing (or any other manifestation of his identity or alternative handle) will state that he is wrong and not post on Bear Insider through July 31st, 2021."

Agreed on this day May 30, 2020 by Blungld and BearlyAmazing.

Please fill in the exact terms of the bet, post it here, and I will agree as a comment and then you can agree in a comment and the bet will be on. I will accept any terms you'd like. See, I stand by my opinion and the facts and am not chickening out. Do you?
bearlyamazing
You clown. You've twisted everything I've said about the bet every time you've posted. My statements and terms are clear. I don't think he'll be elected. But if he is, he won't be in office till this time next year because of either his misdeeds forcing him out of office or his poor mental health. That's it. Very easy to understand. He's a very flawed candidate.

You want to up the ante and twist the bet to your terms. That's not the way it works. Take it or leave it.
BearlyCareAnymore
bearlyamazing said:

You clown. You've twisted everything I've said about the bet every time you've posted. My statements and terms are clear. I don't think he'll be elected. But if he is, he won't be in office till this time next year because of either his misdeeds forcing him out of office or his poor mental health. That's it. Very easy to understand. He's a very flawed candidate.

You want to up the ante and twist the bet to your terms. That's not the way it works. Take it or leave it.
I'll propose a completely different bet. You can take it or leave it.

The first one of us that posts as fact "evidence" from a Russian propaganda source leaves for a month.

Oh. Sorry. You already lost. Nevermind.
BearlyCareAnymore
bearlyamazing said:

blu - let's review

bearlyamazing posts a video from an actual agent of the Russian government spreading propaganda about Burisma

bearlyamazing gets called on his stupidity for believing the video

bearlyamazing doubles down saying that all the evidence is about to drop and Biden's reputation will be ruined and people being charged criminally "in the coming months"

bearlyamazing gets called on the stupidity and immorality of making such charges without evidence

bearlyamazing backtracks to he will apologize in 6 months if it hasn't happened.in exchange for an apology from me if it does.

Six months later, it hasn't happened.

bearlyamazing refuses to apologize.

bearlyamazing posts a bunch of additional unsubstantiated accusations

bearlyamazing now extends a new bet, giving himself an additional year and expanding the subject of the bet from the narrow scope of Burisma to the entire universe of misdeeds and adding in mental health. Which of course could cover him having a stroke, a heart attack, getting terminal cancer that impacts his ability to serve, having an assassin shoot him in the head, etc.

You think he is going to fulfill his end of the deal?

You don't need the bet to discredit him. He's already discredited and trying to grasp at a new bet to maintain his credibility.

Calendar May 30, 2021 and come back and mock him if Joe Biden is president. You can already do that without taking the bet. It is all you are ever going to get.

I knew when I made the bet with him that he would back out and discredit himself. The deed is done.
BearlyCareAnymore
bearlyamazing said:

Let me explain why the addition of mental health still makes this a bad bet for you.

There is no way it is fair to expect either of you to live up to the bet if Biden has a sudden health issue like a stroke or something. Barring something like that, you are talking about a decline in mental faculties.

In the debates in 1984, Reagan was clearly struggling a lot more with his mental faculties than Biden is now. It was already a poorly kept secret anyway. He was clearly getting worse in his second term. Later when he had to testify in court, it was clear to the point of sadness. Sadly, we found out later that he had Altzheimer's. Most people suspected, and a lot of insiders have said, that the country was being primarily run by Reagan's advisors. In fact, some that voted for Trump (WIAF?) hoped that, like Reagan, Trump would leave the primary running of the country to competent Republican advisors, precisely because there was precedent.

With Woodrow Wilson, it was even worse.

If Biden were to diminish in his faculties, again, barring a stroke or something, it will happen slowly. As long as he let the advisors run things and stay out of the way, it would be covered up as long as it could be. Essentially, he'd just need to attend the inauguration, give periodic statements that could be filmed over and over in the Oval Office until he got it right, and maybe read two things off a teleprompter maybe early March and mid April to get him through to the end of May. It is extremely unlikely that his mental capacities would maintain until November and then plummet to the point where he is out by the end of May. There is also the fact that people around him will want him to leave on his terms. They would do everything possible to drag him through his first term where he could announce that he is not running for a second term because of his age and that he did what he set out to do. He has already hinted at that possibility anyway.

There is nothing in Biden's behavior that indicates he is in such a rapid decline that with 12 months from now he will be removed from office. Your belief that it would happen is an unrealistic, and frankly kinda sick, hope.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.