When will Hillary be locked up?

1,902 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Go!Bears
Bobodeluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When will that foreign born Obama be jailed.

Real Murkuns are waiting.
sp4149
The longest Presidential book ever written will be the one 'fact checking' the complete list of Trump misinformation (potentially 25,000 in his first term).
LMK5
Hillary will be locked up when people rediscover her famous "superpredator" speech way back when people considered crime a bigger problem than those who oppose it:
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
Yogi3
I'd settle for her shutting the fsck up on how losing the 2016 Presidential election was anybody's fault other than her own. When you're used to having the results fixed in your favor, it's awfully easy to blame someone else for fixing the results against you instead of admitting you were a bad candidate with a bad platform who ran a bad campaign.
bearister
She won the popular vote by 3,000,000.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
MinotStateBeav
What did she win?
dimitrig

Just as soon as Trump shows us his tax returns
dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

What did she win?

The support of the American people to be President
Yogi3
MinotStateBeav said:

What did she win?
A lifetime lock on the "Worst electoral front-runner in the history of presidential politics" award.
Yogi3
dajo9 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

What did she win?

The support of the American people to be President
I can hardly wait for what you say when Trump does the same in November. Your tears will be delicious.
bearister
MinotStateBeav said:

What did she win?

The support of the majority of the American voters. tRump won the office of POTUS due to the support of The Deplorables, the archaic Electoral College, Cambridge Analytica and Putin.
BancroftBear93
bearister said:

MinotStateBeav said:

What did she win?

The support of the majority of the American voters. tRump won the office of POTUS due to the support of The Deplorables, the archaic Electoral College, Cambridge Analytica and Putin.
I used to think you were senile, but now I see that you're just a **** poster in your own right. Not a good one, but dedicated to the art. Respeck.
bearister
My, my. So much anger. Try this:

BancroftBear93
bearister said:

My, my. So much anger. Try this:

You'e right, I'm literally shaking right now.

He seems like a nice guy. Former student of yours?
GBear4Life
I have issues with the electoral collage (though it's easy to understand its utility in protecting against the "tyranny of the majority") but seriously how long are the partisans going to beat the dead horse of the "popular vote". The horse is dead, it's been beat to death. I get that you it makes you FEEL good and it's self affirming to say/write it, but it's like Tedford saying "we won the 2nd half" or somebody saying "we won TOP" when everybody knew what the score that mattered was going into the contest. Remember how pathetic it sounded coming out of Tedford's mouth?
GBear4Life
LMK5 said:

Hillary will be locked up when people rediscover her famous "superpredator" speech way back when people considered crime a bigger problem than those who oppose it:
This 2-minute version of Hillary gave me a boner.
okaydo
Hillary will be locked up when Bill Clinton will celebrate turning 75 next year by getting into bondage.

Cal Junkie
sp4149 said:

The longest Presidential book ever written will be the one 'fact checking' the complete list of Trump misinformation (potentially 25,000 in his first term).
Amy Siskind is on it with "The List."
BearForce2

"Can't lock me up, I deleted all my emails and the FBI couldn't find anything."
smh
welcome back stranger. how's it hangin'
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
Go!Bears
GBear4Life said:

I have issues with the electoral collage (though it's easy to understand its utility in protecting against the "tyranny of the majority") but seriously how long are the partisans going to beat the dead horse of the "popular vote". The horse is dead, it's been beat to death. I get that you it makes you FEEL good and it's self affirming to say/write it, but it's like Tedford saying "we won the 2nd half" or somebody saying "we won TOP" when everybody knew what the score that mattered was going into the contest. Remember how pathetic it sounded coming out of Tedford's mouth?
I never understood why the tyranny of the minority is better than the "tyranny of the majority" as if we have ever come anywhere near experiencing that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.