Trump vs Biden Video Battle

1,316 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Krugman Is A Moron
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?

After my back and forth with Golden One in OTB's thread (here), it appears there is a potential dispute over which septuagenarian is less coherent as a public speaker.

Golden One spoke thusly:
Quote:

LOL! You're absolutely hilarious and incredulous. Have you seen any of Biden's so-called meetings with the press? His interviews by cable news commentators? His speeches? The poor guy doesn't always know which office he is running for. He often doesn't know what city or state he is in. He routinely fumbles and mumbles over his words. He often loses his train of thought in mid-sentence. I can't really believe that you can't plainly see that this guy has serious dementia.

So here are the rules - post videos of Trump and Biden talking extemporaneously. Teleprompters are ineligible. You can show Trump or Biden speaking well or poorly, choice is up to you.

Let the battle begin.

I will start by re-posting what I think is a sort of high water mark for Trump. In this short clip he responds directly to a question asked of him and answers it clearly and somewhat crisply. It was 5 years ago and I can't remember the last time I heard him say anything even remotely this intelligible. Perhaps when I saw an even older clip of him talking about Golf, which is something he seems to be passionate about (since he can cheat without having to worry about impeachment proceedings).

Here's a video of Biden, where, among other things, he acknowledges his gaffes and propensity to stutter. He also answers questions extemporaneously.

Here's a video of Trump where he discussed his plan for a second term (at 35:55 in the video in case the link doesn't work).

Ground rules: If you post a fake video or one that has been altered you will be mocked mercilessly for your idiocy. That is all.
blungld
The Biden interview with Colbert recently made me feel much better about Biden's acuity and that he will be more than stopgap solution to reset the country.

The irony of Trumpers being critical of Biden is more than them being hypersensitive to things they give The Donald a full pass on, but that they say the Democrats could have done betteras if they would have been in favor of a MORE progressive outspoken Democrat. Biden is a moderate compromise precisely because we made a concession to pick a candidate that might tempt members of the right to move to middle and detach from their extreme.
Yogi37
chazzed
Sorry for not following the rules (I feel like an American rebel not wearing a mask!), but 45 is losing it at a greater rate. Then again, he never really had much of it:

https://thebulwark.com/elder-abuse-at-the-white-house/
Krugman Is A Moron
I love how I killed this thread so thoroughly with that one video.
Golden One
https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2019/11/12/the-top-21-biden-gaffes-of-the-2020-campaign-so-far-n43146

Liberalism is a mental illness.
okaydo
Of course Trump is worse. But they don't get attention (in the mainstream media) because he does it so often. There's like a 15:1 Trump:Biden gaffe ratio.

But Biden does indeed make a lot of gaffes. But when you make a lot of gaffes, they all cancel each other out, and it becomes no big deal. Nobody cares.

That's why the right-wing was able to capitalize on Obama's gaffes. When you make so few, it's easy to focus on gaffes.

But I'll be enjoying watching the right try to make the "Biden makes a lot of gaffes" storyline happen. They've used it for 12 years, yet they're still banking on it for some reason. I hope they don't give up.
BearChemist
Unit2Sucks
Duh, it's called rain! Excuse my while I go flush my toilet another 14 or 15 times.
Unit2Sucks
Trump embarrasses himself on Fox News. He obviously can't keep track of which of his talking points are bold-faced lies vs unsubstantiated bull**** - which is his bread and butter.

BearChemist
Unit2Sucks
According to the VA, "The Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) was designed as a rapid screening instrument for mild cognitive dysfunction. It assesses different cognitive domains: attention and concentration, executive functions, memory, language, visuoconstructional skills, conceptual thinking, calculations, and orientation."

Trump is such an idiot that he continues to brag about a test the doctors gave him because they were concerned about him having dementia. Kim was right when he called Trump a dotard.
Krugman Is A Moron
Krugman Is A Moron
Unit2Sucks
Here's another video of Trump speaking like a person without dementia. He still lies and makes ridiculous statements, but it seems he is in full command of his limited faculties.

The video is from 1990.

Krugman Is A Moron
BearChemist
calbear93
Matthew Patel said:

Andrew Jackson and Andrew Johnson were not racists at all, right? Maybe he should limit to the last 30 years or so.
Krugman Is A Moron
calbear93 said:

Matthew Patel said:

Andrew Jackson and Andrew Johnson were not racists at all, right? Maybe he should limit to the last 30 years or so.
We've had actual slaveowning presidents.

The guy is a disaster every time he does this.

Krugman Is A Moron
Thanks for starting this thread. It was a great idea.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.