Trump's Economy

3 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Please, somebody help me. I'm trying to understand when the Trump economy started. Here is the 10 year GDP data I am looking at.

EDIT - The economic reporting is so bad today that Trump has come out with a tweet suggesting we delay the election, which will do it's job of distracting the media from how awful the Trump economy is.
American Vermin
Bobodeluxe
FEB 24

"The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. Stock market starting to look very good to me"

dj tRump
golden sloth
The worst part is that I dont think we've seen the worst of it yet. Slowly but surely more and bigger companies are declaring bankruptcy. This is a business extinction event, but if you can survive there will be a lot less competition and therefore much greater opportunity on the other side.
chazzed
Without a good economy, it's clear thay he has been an abject failure. Moreover, his failure at protecting us from COVID-19 may set the economy back many months, at least.

But, yeah, I don't understand why he is so disliked. The mainstream media, the largest member of which is Fox, treats him very unfairly.
bearister
Bobodeluxe said:

FEB 24

"The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. Stock market starting to look very good to me"

dj tRump

tRump is going to have to make up losses he has suffered as a result of any failed market manipulation schemes by getting the Crime Family's massive position in the Hydroxychloroquine market to "mature."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Krugman Is A Moron
golden sloth said:

The worst part is that I dont think we've seen the worst of it yet. Slowly but surely more and bigger companies are declaring bankruptcy. This is a business extinction event, but if you can survive there will be a lot less competition and therefore much greater opportunity on the other side.
That's what has the robber barons so excited. The opportunity to pick over the carcasses at rock bottom prices.
hanky1
China Virus
dajo9
hanky1 said:

China Virus

Incompetent response to
American Vermin
bearister
In the history books it will forever be known as:

The tRump Virus

GoOskie
Matthew Patel said:

golden sloth said:

That's what has the robber barons so excited. The opportunity to pick over the carcasses at rock bottom prices.
Jesus. I hadn't thought of this. This would explain tRump admin's response to the virus.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
calbear93
GoOskie said:

Matthew Patel said:

golden sloth said:

Jesus. I hadn't thought of this. This would explain tRump admin's response to the virus.
What about the last four years makes you think this administration is playing 4D chess? I suspect they are playing checkers with only half the board and one color checker pieces.
Krugman Is A Moron
GoOskie said:

Matthew Patel said:

golden sloth said:

But what explains the Democrats' response to the virus?

Answer - The same exact thing.
hanky1
This is the China Virus economy.

Liberals should just admit it: they are thrilled the economy is tanking and people are dying because it helps get rid of Trump. That's why they keep hyping up the hysteria around China Virus. Truly evil.
bearister
Sorry, historians dictate these things. I'm sure Custer would have been horrified by the stain in history of Custer's Last Stand, but that's just the way it is....and tRump won't like tRump's Virus either.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.