Republican Voter Supression Thread

14,938 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by chazzed
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Robert Cahaly of Trafalgar polls lays the groundwork for Trump to steal Pennsylvania

Weird, that's the same person Cal88 is exclusively relying on for his election prediction.

Not so weird, really. It's Putin's only plausible path.
sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Robert Cahaly of Trafalgar polls lays the groundwork for Trump to steal Pennsylvania

Weird, that's the same person Cal88 is exclusively relying on for his election prediction.
Using only Trafalgar as your polling evidence is the most Cal88 thing ever.
dajo9
I like this guy
Yogi50
dajo9 said:

That's Professor Benjamin Ginsberg to you. One of my favorites.
dajo9
sycasey
dajo9 said:

This doesn't look like the kind of thing you do when you're winning.
bearister
sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

This doesn't look like the kind of thing you do when you're winning.

When you are springing leaks all over the place simultaneously, the mechanics of voter suppression are a real sports challenge. tRump has so many lawyers generating paperwork, that most of them must be working on credit...which means they can join thousands of other creditors on the tRump Trail of Broken Hearts.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
chazzed
chazzed
okaydo
chazzed said:

sycasey
okaydo said:

chazzed said:

Do . . . these people realize that if they stopped the count right now Biden would win?
BearNIt
sycasey said:

okaydo said:

chazzed said:

Do . . . these people realize that if they stopped the count right now Biden would win?
They're not that bright afterall they did try to suppress the vote which only made more people want to vote.
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
Notes:

1. Evil man

2. Nice Twitter warning about un-American statement made by see #1.

chazzed
chazzed
Lindsey Graham tries to get Georgia to throw out ballots:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/georgia-secretary-of-state-had-witnesses-on-call-when-lindsey-graham-plotted-to-throw-out-ballots/
okaydo
It would be funny if the FBI recorded the call. And it came out after Trump couldn't pardon him.

okaydo
bearister
"He said he's doing it as a senator who is worried about the dossier tRump has on him locked in a safe in tRump Tower."

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
chazzed
Trump's campaign team is paying for a recount in Wisconsin, but only in areas with large black populations:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/paulmcleod/trump-wisconsin-recount-black-voters?scrolla=5eb6d68b7fedc32c19ef33b4
okaydo
chazzed
This attempt at voter suppression in Georgia has been denied (for now, at least):
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/28/georgia-voter-rolls-senate-451820
BearForce2
Yogi2 said:

I'm fine with suppressing the votes of Republican voters
You don't have to suppress votes to win.

You shut down the polls, kick everyone out, then start counting again. Truck in ballots from other states. Signatures don't have to match. Voters don't have to be alive, etc. You don't have to do this everywhere, only in battleground states and in two or three days, you should have enough votes.

Campaigning is unnecessary.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
okaydo

okaydo
B.A. Bearacus

Quote:

In a private meeting last month with big-money donors, the head of a top conservative group boasted that her outfit had crafted the new voter suppression law in Georgia and was doing the same with similar bills for Republican state legislators across the country. "In some cases, we actually draft them for them," she said, "or we have a sentinel on our behalf give them the model legislation so it has that grassroots, from-the-bottom-up type of vibe."
AunBear89
B.A. Bearacus said:

Quote:

In a private meeting last month with big-money donors, the head of a top conservative group boasted that her outfit had crafted the new voter suppression law in Georgia and was doing the same with similar bills for Republican state legislators across the country. "In some cases, we actually draft them for them," she said, "or we have a sentinel on our behalf give them the model legislation so it has that grassroots, from-the-bottom-up type of vibe."

Love it when these dummies say the silent part out loud.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
chazzed
In a roundabout way, I'd say the following fits in this thread.
okaydo

chazzed
Something to keep an eye on:
dajo9
In Georgia, thanks to the recent Republican voter suppression law, the purge of Democratic election officials has begun
American Vermin
BearForce2

I said Georgia
Oh Georgia, no peace I find
Just an old sweet song
Keeps Georgia on my mind
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
chazzed
The Supreme Court's Latest Voting Rights Opinion Is Even Worse Than It Seems:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/07/supreme-court-sam-alito-brnovich-angry.html?scrolla=5eb6d68b7fedc32c19ef33b4
chazzed
"It's crazy that we have to launch Republicans for Voting Rights. This is Trump's doing."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/crazy-launch-republicans-voting-rights-071506652.html

https://accountability.gop/rvr/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.