Weekly elevator fart

1,486 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm just going to pop in once a week to the OT forum and fart in your liberal elevator because you all think that your shiz smells like roses, but my shiz smells like shiz and so does yours if you look at your own hypocrisy. At least I admit my shiz stinks.

This week's elevator fart:

Is Joe Biden a White Supremacist? Why does the media never ask Biden to condemn white supremacist? Why only Trump, even though Trump has repeatedly condemned white supremacy? Why isn't BLM cancelling Biden? Clearly Biden thinks there are "good people on both sides".

BearForce2

I've not heard Biden condemn Asian supremacy. Chris Wallace could have asked at the debate but unfortunately, it slipped away from his impartial mind. Obviously this racist country's policies are rigged in favor of Asians. And they are using their Asian privilege to avoid situations like not getting shot at by cops

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
hanky1
ROFL - shiet this was SNL last night and Bill Burr saying the same thing I"ve been saying for months.

Yogi38
hanky1 said:

ROFL - shiet this was SNL last night and Bill Burr saying the same thing I"ve been saying for months.

So what did you learn in the seminar on COVID?
bearister
The best part of Bill Burr ran down Sam Kinison's leg.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
hanky1 said:

hanky1, I'm actually a big fan of your contributions to Bear Insider, but one thing that irks me is people who say they're going to do something and then don't do it: According to you on this very thread, you're not coming back here until the 13th or so. Fine that you're here -- wonderful even -- but then why don't you quit having all of these "farewell" posts?

Or are you smiling right now because I just got trolled?
hanky1
I'm watching this SCOTUS confirmation now and it's hilarious.

Riddle me this liberals:

If one can change their gender, why can't they change their sexual orientation? If I choose to be a female, even though I'm a male, shouldn't I be able to change from gay to straight?

LOL Democrats just logically dug themselves into this hole.
BearForce2
hanky1 said:

Riddle me this liberals:

If one can change their gender, why can't they change their sexual orientation? If I choose to be a female, even though I'm a male, shouldn't I be able to change from gay to straight?

We understand the Senator from Hawaii is cuckoo and therefore, she's asking cuckoo questions.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Yogi38
hanky1 said:

Riddle me this liberals:

I just got a thing about male lesbians shared with me on Facebook. It was not intended to be humorous.

Sigh.
"Yogi is right" - Oaktown Bear
hanky1

Where were the liberal NYC inspectors when looters and rioters where burning down businesses?

If there was any justice in this world, Cuomo would be charged with manslaughter for killing thousands of elderly by placing COVID positive patients in nursing homes. Of course he never will because the media and his brother at CNN is still busy fellating him.
hanky1
Terrorist organization ANTIFA organizing by using encrypted messaging services. Cops are now targeting a few individuals per riot to confiscate phones and get their encrypted communications. Solid proof that this is organized terrorist activities.

Trump has repeatedly denounced white supremacy. Why has Biden never denounced ANTIFA?

https://thepostmillennial.com/realtor-son-of-former-democrat-lawmaker-antifa-firebombing
AunBear89
Because ANTIFA is not a thing. You made it up. Antifa is a term to describe people who are anti fascist. It is not an organization, like Proud Boys or Identity Evropa.

Are you against fascism? Do you even know what it is? Or is it just another word you throw out cuz it makes you feel smart and own the Libs?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
It's more of a tactic:

Black bloc - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_bloc
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.