Joe Biden calls early LID.

1,191 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearNIt
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is it to avoid Hunter Biden questions?
Or is it because his staff is infected? Of course it's the latter.
Either way, they don't answer questions.
I wonder if Kamala will inject herself with Covid to avoid campaigning and answering questions? They have a lead, there's nothing else to do.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/joe-biden-goes-into-hiding-amid-the-posts-hunter-biden-expose/
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
It's laughable that the Dems are defending their candidate hiding in basement 2-1/2 weeks before an election.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Anarchistbear
He doesn't know where the f$ck he is.
bearister
Why aren't you guys watching the guy you are voting for? The added bonus is Savannah Guthrie, the only woman on earth with a voice more annoying that Judge Amy. If they put her voice on a 24 hour loop and pipe it into a cell at Gitmo, you could gather some pretty good intel.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
Anarchistbear said:

He doesn't know where the f$ck he is.

I'm surprised the media isn't parked around his house, they have a job to do.

bearister
I think tRump is close to dropping dead right now on stage.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

I wonder if Kamala will inject herself with Covid to avoid campaigning and answering questions? They have a lead, there's nothing else to do.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/joe-biden-goes-into-hiding-amid-the-posts-hunter-biden-expose/
Watching Captain Catastrophe trying to explain why he retweeted a QANON conspiracy about Seal Team 6 is hysterical. Imagine POTUS can't tell the difference between the truth and a made-up retweet from the darkest corner of the internet pushed by crazy people. Remember the pizza parlor that was supposed to ground zero for child trafficking? We are looking at a MORON! He is a danger to the people of the United States.
BearNIt
On his debt that he personally guaranteed, "some of it is favors for institutions that wanted to loan me money". That answer is pathetic and a lie. Who does he owe the money to? Who will have financial sway over him if he gets a second term?
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Watching Captain Catastrophe trying to explain why he retweeted a QANON conspiracy about Seal Team 6 is hysterical. Imagine POTUS can't tell the difference between the truth and a made-up retweet from the darkest corner of the internet pushed by crazy people. Remember the pizza parlor that was supposed to ground zero for child trafficking? We are looking at a MORON! He is a danger to the people of the United States.
Non-sequitur.

We're talkin about basements.
BearForce2
https://nypost.com/2020/10/19/biden-calls-lid-on-campaign-events-until-after-next-debate/

Biden calls lid on campaign events until after debate with Trump. It's four days of basement heaven this time.

Can Biden call a LID permanently? He's going to have to answer to questions eventually.

bearister
Explain why we should trust tRump over McRaven?

William McRaven, former top special operations commander who oversaw bin Laden raid, says he voted for Biden - CNNPolitics

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/william-mcraven-joe-biden-2020/index.html
BearForce2

Is Biden woke, awake, or neither?

BearForce2

Biden draws more Trump supporters for a counter-rally than Democrats at his campaign stops.

BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

Biden draws more Trump supporters for a counter-rally than Democrats at his campaign stops.

Poor *******s little do they know they're 10-14 days away from the RONA.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.