Trump: "Maybe I'll have to leave the country" if Biden wins

2,280 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Remember when conservatives mocked liberal celebrities for saying they'd leave the country if Trump wins?

dimitrig

Maybe he should leave already.
BearNIt
okaydo said:

Remember when conservatives mocked liberal celebrities for saying they'd leave the country if Trump wins?

He should make sure that the country he flees to has no extradition treaty with the United States.
CampBlueRevue
To avoid prosecution?
bearister
I think the House of Saud would be the only takers. When they tire of him they will slice and dice him like he is in the back room of Satriale's Pork Store (minus the pork), take him out in several suitcases and dump him down a well in the desert.

*His voice sounds like Covid phlegm

Who takes these sad waifs?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sp4149
Would he leave Nov 4th?
Maybe Dec 8th (Electoral College)
Or before the new president is sworn in and he can still order Air Force One to fly his family anywhere in the world. Maybe visit Putin and give him Air Force One as a present...
GoOskie
CampBlueRevue said:

To avoid prosecution?
umm....yes.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
BearChemist
Bye, Felicia.
BearForce2
Liberals before 2016 election: If Trump becomes president we're leaving the country.
Liberals after 2016 election: We're still here....but... America is an awful, racist country.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

Liberals before 2016 election: If Trump becomes president we're leaving the country.
Liberals after 2016 election: We're still here....but... America is an awful, racist country.

No, just the President is awful and racist.
wifeisafurd
I'm reminded of a half time show at the Big Game where the Furd band, in response to a Presidential election result (maybe W?), threatened to leave to Canada, and was cheered on by Cal fans. Clearly hatred for Furd "trumped " politics.
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

No, just the President is awful and racist.
No, racism is systemic and you're part of the problem.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
tRump is in talks with Burger King to remake this commercial:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.