collusion anyone???

2,779 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bearister
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We now know from the e-mails from Hunters' computer that Hunter leveraged his ties with China and Ukraine to enrich himself beyond his wildest dreams. He was offered 10 million dollars a year!!!!!if he provided access to his Dad. Same with Ukraine. ...Joe Biden...weak, senile, dishonest, plagiarist, and now, corrupt as hell!!!!!!raise your hand if you think he could run a lemonade stand...When I was growing up, we called this treason. China is our sworn enemy. ( Except of course, if you are the NBA. You know-=--China good....Trump bad...

our MSM...corrupt beyond belief...what payments???what e-mails???Who is Hunter???.What's Ukraine???so the Bidens enriched themselves beyond belief by making secret deals with China and Ukraine???Honest historians will have a field day writing about the the Bidens. obamas, Clintons. and the corrupt media which makes it their sacred duty to protect them at all costs. What fate would await the Obamas, Bidens, and the Clintons if we were living in Roman times???The Colisseum would have been too good for them...
BearNIt
helltopay1 said:

We now know from the e-mails from Hunters' computer that Hunter leveraged his ties with China and Ukraine to enrich himself beyond his wildest dreams. He was offered 10 million dollars a year!!!!!if he provided access to his Dad. Same with Ukraine. ...Joe Biden...weak, senile, dishonest, plagiarist, and now, corrupt as hell!!!!!!raise your hand if you think he could run a lemonade stand...When I was growing up, we called this treason. China is our sworn enemy. ( Except of course, if you are the NBA. You know-=--China good....Trump bad...

our MSM...corrupt beyond belief...what payments???what e-mails???Who is Hunter???.What's Ukraine???so the Bidens enriched themselves beyond belief by making secret deals with China and Ukraine???Honest historians will have a field day writing about the the Bidens. obamas, Clintons. and the corrupt media which makes it their sacred duty to protect them at all costs. What fate would await the Obamas, Bidens, and the Clintons if we were living in Roman times???The Colisseum would have been too good for them...
Are you sure you're not talking about the Captain Catastrophe and his kids, friends, and other minions? There is a shyte ton of money flowing to their businesses from government sources in places like Bedminster, NJ, Doral, FL, Trump International Hotel in DC, and let's not forget Aberdeen, Scotland.
concordtom
helltopay1 said:

We now know from the e-mails from Hunters' computer
I'm terribly sorry, but there is NOTHING in the Trumpishere that is credible. Therefore, the rest of your message has gone un-read.

The number one thing that people need in their government is CONFIDENCE.
Once that is re-established, we can have discussions again.

Yes, I realize, that ardent Trumpists will be doing their best to destroy confidence in any Democrat-led government, and that will remain an eternal challenge. That is why I have wholesale DUMPED the Republican Party. May it melt into the ground before they rediscover a new path.

No, we don't "Now Know" anything new.
We do know that Trump and Rudy are crazy - and that's just evidenced by their own behavior, which is unavoidable because they try to saturate the airways with themselves.
Yogi12
concordtom said:

helltopay1 said:

I'm terribly sorry, but there is NOTHING in the Trumpishere that is credible. Therefore, the rest of your message has gone un-read.

Now that we know that both parties will suppress the truth, lie their asses off, and manipulate democracy however they need to in order to "win", there is no such thing as confidence in the government.

Biden has built his career upon lies and has had to exit previous presidential races because of it. There is little doubt that his hands are dirty on this as well. That people have to resort to laughable retorts of "which one is dirtier" shows that people know deep down that no matter how much they lie to themselves to convince themselves that Biden is an honorable guy, they know he isn't. They also know that both parties have engaged in a very dangerous game of chicken to avoid giving their citizens any meaningful economic relief in the hope that it would benefit them electorally.

There is no such thing as confidence in the government. They have shown conclusively beyond a doubt that they care about only one thing and that is the preservation of their own power. In pursuit of such, they will serve their corporate and wealthy overlords to the exclusion of anybody else's interests.

Anybody that pretends otherwise is a moron.
bearister
You have convinced me. I'm voting tRump. MAGA!

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
Envy Adams said:

concordtom said:

helltopay1 said:

Now that we know that both parties will suppress the truth, lie their asses off, and manipulate democracy however they need to in order to "win", there is no such thing as confidence in the government.

Biden has built his career upon lies and has had to exit previous presidential races because of it. There is little doubt that his hands are dirty on this as well. That people have to resort to laughable retorts of "which one is dirtier" shows that people know deep down that no matter how much they lie to themselves to convince themselves that Biden is an honorable guy, they know he isn't. They also know that both parties have engaged in a very dangerous game of chicken to avoid giving their citizens any meaningful economic relief in the hope that it would benefit them electorally.

There is no such thing as confidence in the government. They have shown conclusively beyond a doubt that they care about only one thing and that is the preservation of their own power. In pursuit of such, they will serve their corporate and wealthy overlords to the exclusion of anybody else's interests.

Profound on many levels.

Both political parties were mainly truthful and honest institutions of power until a few minutes ago, and now we will just have to pretend and vote while suppressing our conscience. Where is Barack Obama and Bill Clinton when you need them?

Thank God for the unbiased, truth-telling left wing media.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
The real question is where would we be with no Fox News? Fox News has done irreparable damage to America and no where is it better exemplified than in the ramblings of helltopay1. In his case I think a cause of action could be fashioned against Fox News for Elder Abuse for lathering him up with its false reporting.

BearForce2
bearister said:

The real question is where would we be with no Fox News? Fox News has done irreparable damage to America and no where is it better exemplified than in the ramblings of helltopay1. In his case I think a cause of action could be fashioned against Fox News for Elder Abuse for lathering him up with its false reporting.

3 years wasted on collusion hoax? That was CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and the rest of the gang.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Anarchistbear
Envy Adams said:

concordtom said:

helltopay1 said:

And "Russian disinformation" is the new " card carrying Communist" fear mongering deflection. In fact this is garden variety corruption that all elites of both sides accept but crying " Russia" for four years turns off everyone who is not in the cult.
concordtom
Envy Adams said:

concordtom said:

helltopay1 said:

We haven't met before. You're relatively new here.
But now I am getting to know you.
I think that you are deluded.

Sure, everyone shapes the truth. But if you going to try and say that ANYONE measures up to Trump in manner of suppress the truth, lie their asses off, and manipulate democracy however they need to in order to "win", then I think you are truly deluded.

Your second paragraph is also spinning a yarn.

You voted for Trump in 16, didn't you? And now that the tide has turned, that he is going to lose BADLY, that his own party is rejecting and rebuking him at the very end, you are depressed and in response you are simply going to rationalize "well, EVERYONE is bad". That's like saying, "okay, so what if I was wrong, but there is no right answer here and so I wasn't technically wrong." That's a form of self-delusion.

Trump will go down in history as THE WORST and MOST HATED President in the the history of this country. He is going to spend years in court, or he's going to flee the nation to avoid it all. He will stiff lenders and the rest of his life is going to be one of dishonor. Deal with it - you were VERY wrong the whole time. Your wrongness doesn't make every other politician out there contemptible.
Eastern Oregon Bear
concordtom said:

Envy Adams said:

concordtom said:

helltopay1 said:

We haven't met before. You're relatively new here.
But now I am getting to know you.
I think that you are deluded.

Sure, everyone shapes the truth. But if you going to try and say that ANYONE measures up to Trump in manner of suppress the truth, lie their asses off, and manipulate democracy however they need to in order to "win", then I think you are truly deluded.

Your second paragraph is also spinning a yarn.

You voted for Trump in 16, didn't you? And now that the tide has turned, that he is going to lose BADLY, that his own party is rejecting and rebuking him at the very end, you are depressed and in response you are simply going to rationalize "well, EVERYONE is bad". That's like saying, "okay, so what if I was wrong, but there is no right answer here and so I wasn't technically wrong." That's a form of self-delusion.

Trump will go down in history as THE WORST and MOST HATED President in the the history of this country. He is going to spend years in court, or he's going to flee the nation to avoid it all. He will stiff lenders and the rest of his life is going to be one of dishonor. Deal with it - you were VERY wrong the whole time. Your wrongness doesn't make every other politician out there contemptible.
Concordtom, Envy Adams is another Professor Matt Patel Yogi clone. He's unveiled 2 or 3 others in the last day or two. Metal Bat and Knives Chau are among them.
Yogi32
concordtom said:

You voted for Trump in 16, didn't you?
Nope. I swallowed the bitter pill and voted for that delusional Russian blaming hag. I don't vote for con men.
Once again, the mods are wasting their time on a pointless endeavor
helltopay1
Bearister: Without FOX, the media is 100% liberal. with FOX, the ratio is now 73-27% lib. FOX was created circa 1990 in order to give middle America voice to their philosophy and concerns. Without FOX, Charles Manson would beat Abe Lincoln if Charlie ran as a Democrat.
bearister
helltopay1 said:

..FOX was created circa 1990 in order to give middle America voice to their philosophy and concerns....

No, that is not why Fox News was created. It was created for the same reason OAN was created.

How Roger Ailes Built the Fox News Fear Factory Rolling Stone

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/how-roger-ailes-built-the-fox-news-fear-factory-244652/

AunBear89
concordtom
King said:

concordtom said:

Nope. I swallowed the bitter pill and voted for that delusional Russian blaming hag. I don't vote for con men.
King, are you Envy Adams, too?
Or were just just stepping in to offer that up?

Would you blame the Russians NOW? After all the intelligence department has been telling us and congress?
Yogi33
concordtom said:

King said:

concordtom said:

King, are you Envy Adams, too?
Or were just just stepping in to offer that up?

Would you blame the Russians NOW? After all the intelligence department has been telling us and congress?
Yep. And no, the Russians are not responsible for 2016. Hillary is.
bearister
That would be a more attractive argument had Hillary not won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

Biden will win the popular vote by 6 million and could still lose. The Russkies just have to target their efforts and they can rig this election easily.
concordtom
bearister said:

That would be a more attractive argument had Hillary not won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

Biden will win the popular vote by 6 million and could still lose. The Russkies just have to target their efforts and they can rig this election easily.
I'm sure there's a plan up certain people's sleeves. Scares the heck out of me, actually, because if he executes it this country is going to flip. It's calm right now because he's predicted to lose. But if he stages some earth shattering where-did-that-come-from result, watch out.

You know he's not going to just lose and, oh-well.

Though, I am buffeted by the fact that he is actively considering fleeing the country if he loses. So, maybe Rudy's fake computer was the card up his sleeve. Needs to do better than that.
BearNIt
concordtom said:

bearister said:

I'm sure there's a plan up certain people's sleeves. Scares the heck out of me, actually, because if he executes it this country is going to flip. It's calm right now because he's predicted to lose. But if he stages some earth shattering where-did-that-come-from result, watch out.

You know he's not going to just lose and, oh-well.

Though, I am buffeted by the fact that he is actively considering fleeing the country if he loses. So, maybe Rudy's fake computer was the card up his sleeve. Needs to do better than that.

They can't let him leave the country he knows too much. He will meet with a mysterious accident ending the possibility that he could sell out the U.S. to the highest bidder or he will be tried and sent to Federal lockup so an eye can be kept on him.
BearForce2
BearForce2
Trump declassifying trove of FBI memos exposing Steele's motivations, ties to impeachment witness

Once-secret documents will show Steele told FBI he leaked Russia collusion narrative to counteract Clinton email scandal.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/trump-declassifying-tranche-fbi-memos-exposing-steeles
smh
^ post #4000
> Joined: Apr 14, 2019

https://bearinsider.com/account/profile/11155
BearForce2

BearForce2
bearister
Meetings between Russians and tRump surrogates: 142

Disclosures of what was discussed in meetings: 0
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.