Christopher Wray, FBI director

646 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good God!!!!We now know that the FBI was made aware of Hunter Bidens' e-mails one year ago!!!!!!The FBI, under Wray, sat on this info until forced to respond because the New York Post is trying to publish the terribly damaging e-mails. Who on earth adsvisedtrump to appoint Wray is one of the eight wonders of the world. Grounds for immediate firing of Wray. As if the reputation of the FBI was not damaged enough because of Comey, et al, we now have another corrupt FBI chief. if this brought up Thursday, Biden will simply say, " it's all a bunch of lies." what e-mails????what White House meetings between the "Chinese folks, Obama and me????and the biased NBC moderator will say, "good enough for me--let's move on".
BearNIt
helltopay1 said:

Good God!!!!We now know that the FBI was made aware of Hunter Bidens' e-mails one year ago!!!!!!The FBI, under Wray, sat on this info until forced to respond because the New York Post is trying to publish the terribly damaging e-mails. Who on earth adsvisedtrump to appoint Wray is one of the eight wonders of the world. Grounds for immediate firing of Wray. As if the reputation of the FBI was not damaged enough because of Comey, et al, we now have another corrupt FBI chief. if this brought up Thursday, Biden will simply say, " it's all a bunch of lies." what e-mails????what White House meetings between the "Chinese folks, Obama and me????and the biased NBC moderator will say, "good enough for me--let's move on".
Didn't two Republican Senate committees investigate Biden and find that there was nothing there? Stop looking for unicorns where there are none. Your rant is the rant of a desperate man. Ask yourself if are you seeing and hearing things that other people aren't seeing or hearing and if so, please seek help.
bearister

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.