Fox News passed on Hunter Biden story over credibility concerns

1,988 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

okaydo

chazzed
You beat me to it! Any way, when Fox News passes on your conservative propaganda, you know you have problems.
kelly09
okaydo said:

So, the story is bogus. Hunter and Joe are clean. Riiiiiight!
AunBear89
So it's only "FAKE NEWS!" if you Righteous Righties say it is?

Riiiiiight.

PS Trump calling anyone dirty or corrupt is the very definition of the pot calling the kettle black.
Anarchistbear
Anything that Rudy and Bannon are spearheading is pure as the driven slush but the emails that show Hunter Biden as a groveling, influence peddling crack head can still be and are likely true
dajo9
Anarchistbear said:

Anything that Rudy and Bannon are spearheading is pure as the driven slush but the emails that show Hunter Biden as a groveling, influence peddling crack head can still be and are likely true

I imagine somebody in your family has or will struggle with personal demons. I hope we all get to see their personal communications.
Anarchistbear
dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

I imagine somebody in your family has or will struggle with personal demons. I hope we all get to see their personal communications.

Only when they provide access to me when I am Vice President to further their shady business dealings
GoOskie
That's it. I'm NOT voting for Hunter. And that's final.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
B.A. Bearacus
kelly09
GoOskie said:

You don't have to vote for Hunter but it will be party time for him if Joe wins. It's going be sex, ,slush and little kids for that boy. Say Yesss!,. Your kind of guy. The family will be rolling in the green.
But you wacked out commies will be running things. Nah, ain't gonns happen.
Big C

I remember a window of time almost two decades ago when there was sort of a general, non-partisan consensus that Giuliani was a fine American. Of course, maybe what he is now, he always was, but my how the well-regarded have fallen...
GoOskie
kelly09 said:

GoOskie said:

You don't have to vote for Hunter but it will be party time for him if Joe wins. It's going be sex, ,slush and little kids for that boy. Say Yesss!,. Your kind of guy. The family will be rolling in the green.
You sound distressed. Do you have any family who can get you help? I'm seriously concerned for your mental well-being.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
sycasey
kelly09 said:

GoOskie said:

I know, imagine if we had members of the President's family trying to peddle his fame and position to enrich themselves. That would be terrible.
okaydo
kelly09 said:

GoOskie said:

You sound like Biden is going to be doing exactly what Trump and his family have been doing -- and getting away with it.

But, nah, that ain't going to happen.

Republicans sure like to project their mass corruption and incompetence on the Democrats, though.

Even if Biden *wanted* to behave like Trump with regards to his family, it just wouldn't work.
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.