ice cream flavors

1,662 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
today, Joe emerged from his basement..he went to an ice cream store while campaigning. The only question he was asked by reporters was 'what flavor ice cream did you buy?" The bombshell New York Post story is uncovering more terribly damaging e-mails from the laptop of Hunter Biden which reveal in detail how Joe profited monetarily by having Chinese, Russian and Ukranian top officials meet secretly with he and Obama in the White House, and, and, and, and, and, the only question he was asked was " what flavor ice cream did you buy?" Ladies and gentlemen....we have a grave crisis in this country the likes of which we have never seen before...Perhaps just as damaging as the e-mails are to the image of Joe Biden ( Obama was presumably present) is the final realization that the MSM has totally fused with the Biden campaign, and, will do and say anything to drag him across the finish line. We have already witnessed the unprecedented refusal of Twitter and Facebook to allow the New York Post to reach their readers through these two tech giants..If the MSM and all thge tech giants in this country fuse with one party at the expense of the other main party, we are experiencing a constitutional crisis heretofore unknown. if the tech giants act like censors rather than publishers, then, clearly, anti-trust legislation is called for. what thge on-going e-mails reveal is clearly disqualifying for Joe Biden. Also, we now know that tge FBI had these e-mails and sat on this info until the revelations by thge New York Post. Christopher wray needs to be fired immediately. Will the FBI EVER recover from the terrible damage done to its reputation by so many of their leaders who have been fired, demoted or transferred during the last four years. Please see the Horowitz IG report which lists 17 serious errors perpetrated by the FBI officials working under the Obama administration. our Civil War was fought to free the slaves. If this fusion of the MSM and the Demo party continues, do not bet against another epic battle. It's that serious...any lefties on this board with integrity????Let's find out!!!!
okaydo
Christopher Wray is terrible.

We need to fire the guy who hired him.
bearister
Rupert Murdoch should be indicted for Elder Abuse for the psychological pain and paranoia he has inflicted on the elderly.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

Rupert Murdoch should be indicted for Elder Abuse for the psychological pain and paranoia he has inflicted on the elderly.

An argument could be made that the more aggrieved parties are the children and grandchildren of the Fox News zombies.
helltopay1
Hopeless does not begin to describe you guys..
AunBear89
helltopay1 said:

Hopeless does not begin to describe you guys..

But it describes you guys perfectly. AND clueless.
Big C
This has been a pet peeve of mine for awhile, so I'm soooooo glad you brought up the subject...

I shop at Safeway. There are probably twenty different brands of ice cream and I don't think I'm exaggerating. Each brand offers largely the same selection of flavors. So what the consumer gets to choose from are twenty different brands of vanilla, fifteen of cookies 'n' cream, etc, but a lousy overall selection!

An example of a brand/flavor I used to really like but has gotten lost in the war-for-shelf-space: Breyers Peach

And don't even get me started on all the "cross brandings" i.e. ice cream with Oreo cookies in it or Reese's Pieces, etc. Those all suck.

And helltopay1, you'll maybe appreciate this: I've NEVER seen a Ben and Jerry's flavor that appealed to me! Who the hell wants an ice cream filled with weird flavors in it and given a "cute" name? Am I supposed to want to eat "Cherry Garcia" just because it has a pun for a name?!? Well, I don't.

Great idea for a thread!
joe amos yaks
Leave the pink lemonade sorbet.
Take the mocha almond fudge.
AunBear89
Don't you dare dis Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. Banana ice cream with dark chocolate chunks and walnuts. Amazing.

Breyers Peach is the bomb. I find it from time to time in the mega Safeway near my house.
helltopay1
Big C: You are one of the few ( very few) lefties on this site who has some redeeming features...of course, anyone who is a fan of Nancy Pelosi either is in need of therapy or is in need of a religious conversion. Nancy has been governing like her Mafia Dad for all her political life. Maybe you are a fan of The Godfather political tactics..At any rate, your civility usually comes through...in that sense, you are an outlier when compared to the mean, intolerant, reality-denying lefties on this site. For that, I am grateful...rocky Road, baby!!!!
Big C
AunBear89 said:

Don't you dare dis Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. Banana ice cream with dark chocolate chunks and walnuts. Amazing.

Breyers Peach is the bomb. I find it from time to time in the mega Safeway near my house.

That one sounds good. There used to be a mom 'n' pop ice cream store near where I grew up that had a great banana ice cream (and I'm still looking for something like their coconut-pineapple). Problem is, I like my peanut butter chunky, but my ice cream smooth.

Yes Breyers Peach can be found in the largest Safeways sometimes. I thought my Safeway was big enough, but I guess not.
Big C
helltopay1 said:

Big C: You are one of the few ( very few) lefties on this site who has some redeeming features...of course, anyone who is a fan of Nancy Pelosi either is in need of therapy or is in need of a religious conversion. Nancy has been governing like her Mafia Dad for all her political life. Maybe you are a fan of The Godfather political tactics..At any rate, your civility usually comes through...in that sense, you are an outlier when compared to the mean, intolerant, reality-denying lefties on this site. For that, I am grateful...rocky Road, baby!!!!

Thanks for the kind words. Usually, anybody around here even within sniffing distance of the political center catches it from both sides.
smh
fave brand's choice of the week..

bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
helltopay1
Ben and Jerry are hard-core lefties...stay away from their ice cream..
dimitrig

Fosselman's ice cream, in Alhambra since 1919. currently has their seasonal ice creams for October:

Black Licorice

Pumpkin

Trick-or-Treat

I don't eat a lot of ice cream, but I happened to be passing by so I stopped.

I had the Licorice. Jet black ice cream that makes your tongue black!

Maybe not quite enough licorice flavor for me (was on the sweet and creamy side) but something you don't find every day!

Eastern Oregon Bear
helltopay1 said:

Ben and Jerry are hard-core lefties...stay away from their ice cream..
Ben and Jerry sold the company 20 years ago. Their cooties are long gone.
Big C

I just had a modest-sized bowl of Trader Joe's ice cream, "coffee bean" flavor. Better than most any brand of coffee ice cream available in Safeway. Their ice cream is surprisingly good.
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.