Trump spends 77 cents to raise $1

837 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Eastern Oregon Bear
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Team Trump spent 77 cents for every dollar raised in Q3. That's a result of two things:
1 - It is getting harder for Team Trump to find donors interested in throwing their money away into his trash can of failure
2 - Team Trump skimming off the top as they always do.

Let's get a roll call. Which of you trump fanatics on this site has donated to the Trump campaign and in doing so, made personal donations to the wealth and fortunes of Team Trump? Don't be shy. I'd like to be able to laugh directly at you.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-20/trump-fundraisers-spun-wheels-spending-77-cents-to-bring-in-1

Edit - here is some fun reading on how Trump blew through his campaign cash:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/how-trump-plowed-through-1-billion-losing-cash-advantage_n_5f8eb496c5b62dbe71c61ee5

$273 million paid to a consulting firm with unknown owners (cough, cough Trump)
$39 million paid to former Trump campaign manager and now arrested, Brad Parscale companies
$39 million on legal fees (impeachment)
$35 million on Trump merchandise
$14 million on a convention that was cancelled
$10 million on a Super Bowl ad
$7 million at Trump properties
$1.6 million on ads in Washington D.C. solely for Trump's personal viewing
$218k for Trump surrogates to fly private planes
$100k on Trump Jr's book
BearlyCareAnymore
dajo9 said:

Team Trump spent 77 cents for every dollar raised in Q3. That's a result of two things:
1 - It is getting harder for Team Trump to find donors interested in throwing their money away into his trash can of failure
2 - Team Trump skimming off the top as they always do.

Let's get a roll call. Which of you trump fanatics on this site has donated to the Trump campaign and in doing so, made personal donations to the wealth and fortunes of Team Trump? Don't be shy. I'd like to be able to laugh directly at you.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-20/trump-fundraisers-spun-wheels-spending-77-cents-to-bring-in-1

Edit - here is some fun reading on how Trump blew through his campaign cash:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/how-trump-plowed-through-1-billion-losing-cash-advantage_n_5f8eb496c5b62dbe71c61ee5

$273 million paid to a consulting firm with unknown owners (cough, cough Trump)
$39 million paid to former Trump campaign manager and now arrested, Brad Parscale companies
$39 million on legal fees (impeachment)
$35 million on Trump merchandise
$14 million on a convention that was cancelled
$10 million on a Super Bowl ad
$7 million at Trump properties
$1.6 million on ads in Washington D.C. solely for Trump's personal viewing
$218k for Trump surrogates to fly private planes
$100k on Trump Jr's book

Sounds like they want working women to identify with their campaign
Unit2Sucks
Going to be really interesting when we find out what American Made Media Consultants really is.

Trump probably cares more about exfiltrating campaign funds more than winning and may end up getting the last laugh. I wouldn't be surprised if he's also waiting to take over Rush's radio show.
Eastern Oregon Bear
This isn't related to Trump, but I heard a political ad this morning that had me scratching my head. On our local pipsqueak 800 watt sports talk station in eastern Oregon, just before the top of the hour, there was an ad from Lindsey Graham for his South Carolina senate race. Mostly he was talking about Jaime Harrison, but he took a few shots at Schumer and Pelosi. I'm guessing it was a national ad, but it seems like a waste of money since there was no pitch for contributions. I imagine he could have run a couple dozen local ads for the cost of a national radio spot. If it was a local ad in our tiny market, it probably didn't cost much but is unlikely to move the needle in his somewhat race in SC.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.