John Roberts part two

2,002 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by helltopay1
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just as I predicted.....Roberts just voted with the Libs to deny a Republican request not to extend a voting deadline. Watch!!!!!Even with Amy, libs will prevail because Roberts will vote with the Libs and have someone( Kavanaugh) to write the 'majority opinion" Thank you, George Bush Jr. for giving Republicans another Republican traitor like Roberts. Your Dad gave us David Souter who turned out to be more liberal than AOC. Thank GOD the Bushes will never be heard from again..
BearlyCareAnymore
helltopay1 said:

Just as I predicted.....Roberts just voted with the Libs to deny a Republican request not to extend a voting deadline. Watch!!!!!Even with Amy, libs will prevail because Roberts will vote with the Libs and have someone( Kavanaugh) to write the 'majority opinion" Thank you, George Bush Jr. for giving Republicans another Republican traitor like Roberts. Your Dad gave us David Souter who turned out to be more liberal than AOC. Thank GOD the Bushes will never be heard from again..

John Roberts is a total conservative who as Chief Justice has had to play grown up like 5 times in total and you hate him because he has to be the one to do it. Kavanaugh or Gorsuch would do it if they were Chief. I suspect Barrett would as well. When you aren't Chief you don't have to vote to take the bullshyte from people like you.
bearister
If helltopay1 sues Rupert Murdoch for Elder Abuse, the jury award would be substantial enough for him to go to an elite reprogramming therapy center in Switzerland.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
joe amos yaks
... blip.
helltopay1
Yeah Oak....you are a powerful piece of humanity...all six foot ten and 380 pounds of you...quick question...did the coaches at Cal ever ask you to try out for the team ??I trust your assertion regarding your height and girth...but, channeling Reagan, 'trust but verify." I see...when Roberts votes with the Libs, 'he's a "grown up." and, when, a Lib votes with the conservatives, is he/she a 'grown up'???? Silly question....libs NEVER vote with the conservatives....NEVER..I promise you that Sonia would NEVER vote with the conservatives if she lived to be 500 years old..RBG????She was a legislator who happened to be on the Court. Elena????Never was a judge...roberts sold his soul to the DC establishment when he reversed himself ( he originally was a NO vote on Obamacare) and bowed to the DC/liberal establishment by rewriting the law in order to pass it. He said it was a TAX when everyone, including Obama, said it was Not a Tax. Say this about Demo nominees....they stay bought... many Republicans nominees start out as conservatives, and, gradually drift left so as to make sure the New York Times and thge Wash Post don't say nasty things about them. Also, ALL thge hostesses in Wash DC and Georgetown give dinners and cocktail parties all the time....vote the "wrong way" and you don't get invited. I lived in DC for two years....Nothing has changed. if I were six foot ten and weighed 380, I would have scored 100 points a game. Wilt Did and I could shoot better than wilt. Not even close...when you make 98 out of 100 free throws, and you are thge above height and weight, how many points are you going to score????I made 98 out of 100 in practice, but you get the idea!!!!
AunBear89
helltopay1
Bearister: You are hopeless , but you are a tech genius. We all have redeeming features...you are no exception. now...about your fascination with gruesome death wishes for your enemies.....I do have several contacts left over from my service in Mental Health Administration. Contact me privately and I will help you.
Sonofoski
AunBear89 said:

AunBear,

You have nothing to say except to attack the messenger with nonsense.
bearister
I'm also hung like a bull.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
AunBear89
Sonofoski said:

AunBear89 said:

AunBear,

You have nothing to say except to attack the messenger with nonsense.

See how easy quoting is, boomer?

I have plenty to say. It's all very witty and insightful. I don't waste any of it on brain dead Righteous Righties like you and helltopay. You're too brainwashed and/or willfully stupid to be worth the effort. So I just call you on your BS.

Oh - and I am also hung like bull.
BearlyCareAnymore
helltopay1 said:

Yeah Oak....you are a powerful piece of humanity...all six foot ten and 380 pounds of you...quick question...did the coaches at Cal ever ask you to try out for the team ??I trust your assertion regarding your height and girth...but, channeling Reagan, 'trust but verify." I see...when Roberts votes with the Libs, 'he's a "grown up." and, when, a Lib votes with the conservatives, is he/she a 'grown up'???? Silly question....libs NEVER vote with the conservatives....NEVER..I promise you that Sonia would NEVER vote with the conservatives if she lived to be 500 years old..RBG????She was a legislator who happened to be on the Court. Elena????Never was a judge...roberts sold his soul to the DC establishment when he reversed himself ( he originally was a NO vote on Obamacare) and bowed to the DC/liberal establishment by rewriting the law in order to pass it. He said it was a TAX when everyone, including Obama, said it was Not a Tax. Say this about Demo nominees....they stay bought... many Republicans nominees start out as conservatives, and, gradually drift left so as to make sure the New York Times and thge Wash Post don't say nasty things about them. Also, ALL thge hostesses in Wash DC and Georgetown give dinners and cocktail parties all the time....vote the "wrong way" and you don't get invited. I lived in DC for two years....Nothing has changed. if I were six foot ten and weighed 380, I would have scored 100 points a game. Wilt Did and I could shoot better than wilt. Not even close...when you make 98 out of 100 free throws, and you are thge above height and weight, how many points are you going to score????I made 98 out of 100 in practice, but you get the idea!!!!

Liberal justices frequently vote with the conservatives. You know nothing about the Supreme Court.

When I shoot free throws they go in twice. I make 199 out of a hundred. What can I say? Nobody is perfect.

I stopped playing basketball when I was 13. After that it was too easy. Couldn't handle the boredom. Wilt retired because he couldn't deal with losing to me every damned time. I just couldn't deal with the guilt of crushing NBA players' dreams anymore for something that made me so bored.
BearlyCareAnymore
helltopay1 said:

Bearister: You are hopeless , but you are a tech genius. We all have redeeming features...you are no exception. now...about your fascination with gruesome death wishes for your enemies.....I do have several contacts left over from my service in Mental Health Administration. Contact me privately and I will help you.

Yeah. "Service". Is that what they told you it was?
okaydo
Breaking News: John Roberts is stepping down from the Supreme Court to become Fox News White House corresopndent.

Yogi33
bearister said:

I'm also hung like a bull.
You meant "like an ox"
helltopay1
Oak: You and the 'truth" have a strange relationship. The last time a Lib voted with the conservatives, Adam and Eve were still fooling around in the garden. .
BearlyCareAnymore
helltopay1 said:

Oak: You and the 'truth" have a strange relationship. The last time a Lib voted with the conservatives, Adam and Eve were still fooling around in the garden. .

There is nothing strange about my relationship with Carl "the Truth" Williams. I kicked his butt before I got bored. He took it like a man. I always respected the Truth and the Truth respected me. Unfortunately, The Truth died a few years back.

You wouldn't know the Truth if he punched you in the face. If the Truth were still alive, he'd tell you that you are an idiot arguing lies that can be proven false so easily, given the SCOTUS votes are a matter of public record. The term before this one, for instance, Kagan and Thomas voted the same 60% of the time.

As for Adam and Eve, I'd suggest you try eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge. It might do you some good.
AunBear89
Fake Righteous Righty!

There was no fooling around in Eden. That stuff didn't start until after the fall. Immediately after the fall.

If you're going to act holier than thou, at least do some research. Fraud...
helltopay1
"Trust but verify.' Please offer any proof about
1) Your boxing record
2) your prowess on the basketball court
3) show evidence that you are 6/10 and weigh 380
4) sweet dreams
helltopay1
Oak; In addition, please read a long, detailed piece by Ilya Shapiro ( Director of thge Robert bevy Center for Constitutional studies at the Cato Institute0 He details every vote by all the justices dating back to 2013. Hint; it pretty much refutes everything you wrote about SCOTUS.
BearChemist
Adam and Eve were still alive in 2013? Old man really has some wisdom.
BearlyCareAnymore
helltopay1 said:

"Trust but verify.' Please offer any proof about
1) Your boxing record
2) your prowess on the basketball court
3) show evidence that you are 6/10 and weigh 380
4) sweet dreams

Real men got nothing to prove. You know that. You have never been enough of a sissy to prove anything you say. Certainly not your claims about basketball.
BearlyCareAnymore
helltopay1 said:

Oak; In addition, please read a long, detailed piece by Ilya Shapiro ( Director of thge Robert bevy Center for Constitutional studies at the Cato Institute0 He details every vote by all the justices dating back to 2013. Hint; it pretty much refutes everything you wrote about SCOTUS.

Dude I looked at the straight up data from the Supreme Court. Not what some guy you like wrote. And what I said is generally true every year. The raw data on this is easy to find. You don't need to rely on opinion pieces.

http://supremecourtdatabase.org/

helltopay1
Hey Holmes ( or is it dude?). There is an easy way to claim my basketball bona fides. One of these days, Rossmoor gym (Walnut Creek) will be opening up. I will let you know--either on this site or privately....your choice. We'll play unlimited games of HORSE for $100.00 a game. Here are the two rules:
1) No dunking...after all, at 6/10 I would be at a disadvantage...as a good liberal, you would never take advantage of someone shorter---right?????
2) Cash only. No checks or credit cards. We hand the cash to a referee before each game. He dispenses the proceeds after each game.
3) You can't turn down this offer. You are 6/10 and you are 33 years younger.
4) I will kick your ass and drain your bank account
5) As Joe Namath famously said, " I guarantee it."
6) Don't let the fact (demonstrable) that I won 10 straight tournaments here at Rossmoor deter you from this challenge. After all, you were the one to claim that I had not established my basketball claims..
7) Let's find out who the sissy is...
8) BTW, thge writer I alluded to detailed every single vote of every Supreme Court judge dating back to 2013. Your claims are pure bull s***. Just thought you would like to know.....
BearlyCareAnymore
helltopay1 said:

Hey Holmes ( or is it dude?). There is an easy way to claim my basketball bona fides. One of these days, Rossmoor gym (Walnut Creek) will be opening up. I will let you know--either on this site or privately....your choice. We'll play unlimited games of HORSE for $100.00 a game. Here are the two rules:
1) No dunking...after all, at 6/10 I would be at a disadvantage...as a good liberal, you would never take advantage of someone shorter---right?????
2) Cash only. No checks or credit cards. We hand the cash to a referee before each game. He dispenses the proceeds after each game.
3) You can't turn down this offer. You are 6/10 and you are 33 years younger.
4) I will kick your ass and drain your bank account
5) As Joe Namath famously said, " I guarantee it."
6) Don't let the fact (demonstrable) that I won 10 straight tournaments here at Rossmoor deter you from this challenge. After all, you were the one to claim that I had not established my basketball claims..
7) Let's find out who the sissy is...
8) BTW, thge writer I alluded to detailed every single vote of every Supreme Court judge dating back to 2013. Your claims are pure bull s***. Just thought you would like to know.....
You only get one shot at me and you didn't show up. I've moved on.

8) I gave you the database of every single vote. Your writer lied. Here's a clue. There are a lot of unanimous decisions, a lot of 8-1, a lot of 7-2.
helltopay1
OK: We'll meet in front of Safeway parking lot on Tice Valley Blvd at 3.00AM. I'm usually fashionably late. But, I'll eventually show up. I'll be easy to spot; I'm seven foot four and weigh 765 pounds. I might be tired...I'm scheduled to have eight boxing matches that day...I'm also scheduled to take the Bar exam so my brain might be a little foggy. Also, I'm scheduled to have two surgeries that day, so, I might be a little weak. See you there....
BearlyCareAnymore
helltopay1 said:

OK: We'll meet in front of Safeway parking lot on Tice Valley Blvd at 3.00AM. I'm usually fashionably late. But, I'll eventually show up. I'll be easy to spot; I'm seven foot four and weigh 765 pounds. I might be tired...I'm scheduled to have eight boxing matches that day...I'm also scheduled to take the Bar exam so my brain might be a little foggy. Also, I'm scheduled to have two surgeries that day, so, I might be a little weak. See you there....
Dude. There are no re-dos. We went through this. You lost. You can't just repeat the situation and try to win this time. You are getting boring.
AunBear89
"Getting boring"???

We passed that off ramp days ago.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
helltopay1
No problem dude: Tell me when you will be going to the next Cal basketball game, and, we'll meet at thge Hot Dog stand. I'm sure we will recognize each other...nothing like a basketball discussion......
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.