I support Trump's investigation into fraudulent voting

4,477 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
dimitrig
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I refuse to believe that more than 70M Americans voted for Trump.

bearister
dimitrig said:

They didn't. The GRU Election Team figured if they hacked the voting machines to get Cheeto to 71million it was a lead pipe cinch. Needless to say, they underestimated support for Biden (and hatred for tRump). That team is all taking dirt naps about now.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
heartofthebear
This is cute. But to be serious for a sec., Trump was never investigating voter fraud on any sort of comprehensive level. He is investigating how to monkey wrench the results.
heartofthebear
We should have a serious investigation into fraud.
But it will never happen if we are depending on the 2 major parties to do it.
Unit2Sucks
Yeah let's call it what it is - racism. Trump's team is challenging vote counts only in places with a disproportionate number of african american voters. They are even doing a selective recount in Wisconsin.
Go!Bears
Unit2Sucks said:

Yeah let's call it what it is - racism. Trump's team is challenging vote counts only in places with a disproportionate number of african american voters. They are even doing a selective recount in Wisconsin.
That one I do not understand. Isn't a selective recount exactly what the court disallowed in Bush v Gore?
joe amos yaks
heartofthebear said:

We should have a serious investigation into fraud.
But it will never happen if we are depending on the 2 major parties to do it.
I agree ... investigate ...it's now a digital world.

And "Fraudway" is a two-way street.
joe amos yaks
Go!Bears said:

Unit2Sucks said:

That one I do not understand. Isn't a selective recount exactly what the court disallowed in Bush v Gore?
I think the DEMs were defeated by the CJOTUS and beat by the time clock.
sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

It's also purely political. If Trump actually wanted to change the results he should be challenging votes in the suburbs, where he lost the most support. Big cities and black voters voted about like they usually do, maybe even slightly better for Trump than last time.
joe amos yaks
If the POTUS had a clue he'd count the votes in the gated communities.
Unit2Sucks
Go!Bears said:

Unit2Sucks said:

He's losing 100% of his cases so far. They are trying to accomplish two things. First - minimize narcissistic injury by filing tons of frivolous cases so that they can tell Donnie they tried and that the deep state stole it from him. I don't believe any of the lawyers they have believe they will be successful. They don't have a coordinated strategy that could possibly overturn the election results. The ridiculous press conference this morning is more evidence of that. Second - they are hoping to buy time for some sort of Deus Ex Machina to come in and save them. That's the hail mary play and they don't even know what it would look like. Think almost every version of The Play that people tried after Cal and instead of having to go 70 yards they have to make it 1000 yards with hundreds of defenders on the field. Zero chance this works.
bearister

bearister
Because he is now an alcoholic (according to those that have known him for years), he has become little more than a mad character from a Fellini film...and the DNA he inherited from his father is finally taking over any semblance of a moral compass he ever had.

Big C
dimitrig said:

So, after witnessing the past four years, 47% of voting Americans still voted for Trump?!? As my friends in France are telling me, "Even the dumber half of America isn't that dumb."
bearister
This just goes to prove $20,000 a day doesn't buy what it used to:

dimitrig
Big C said:

dimitrig said:

So, after witnessing the past four years, 47% of voting Americans still voted for Trump?!? As my friends in France are telling me, "Even the dumber half of America isn't that dumb."

I think that after Biden is inaugurated he should call for an investigation.

Unit2Sucks
dimitrig said:

Big C said:

dimitrig said:

I think that after Biden is inaugurated he should call for an investigation.

He will stay out of it. The DOJ should be strong and independent and Biden is an institutionalist.
Anarchistbear
Anybody who used the words coup and fascist in conjunction with this clown show should be banned.
NYCGOBEARS
chazzed
smh
bearister said:

dajo9
Anarchistbear said:

Anybody who used the words coup and fascist in conjunction with this clown show should be banned.

These fascists are trying to implement a coup
American Vermin
Anarchistbear
dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

Well if anyone would know it's a conspiracy quack like you
blungld
Anarchistbear said:

dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

If it quacks like a conspiracy coup, then anarchistbear will duck that truth.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
Anarchistbear
blungld said:

Anarchistbear said:

dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

If it quacks like a conspiracy coup, then anarchistbear will duck that truth.

Quack Quack
dajo9
Anarchistbear said:

dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

It's no secret that a pro chaos person like yourself wants to pretend that Russia didn't interfere in our 2016 election and that Trump and his fascist idiots aren't trying to pull a coup.
American Vermin
GoOskie
dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

It's no secret that a pro chaos person like yourself wants to pretend that Russia didn't interfere in our 2016 election and that Trump and his fascist idiots aren't trying to pull a coup.
This is a limp wristed coup. It would never work. It would tear the country apart. Why they are doing it is actually pretty brilliant:

1 - trump and his cronies have time to shred files, coverup evidence, etc. during a time of crisis and confusion.
2 - trump and cronies are paving the way to cash in on years of grievances about how the election was stolen. Speeches, books, tv reality show. Anger is stoked until the Georgia Senate election in Jan.
3 - This charade throws mail in voting into question. Many millions of voters would never have voted otherwise. A large turnout favors Dems. This is an attempt at future voter suppression.

This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
chazzed
n/m
Eastern Oregon Bear
More GOP Senators have tested positive for Covid (7) than have publicly acknowledged that Biden won the election (5).
Unit2Sucks
CNN Calls out Cancel Culture Coming for Carlson.

Quote:

(CNN)Traitor. Globalist. Sellout.

Those weren't the insults reserved for a CNN or MSNBC anchor on Friday. No, those were the insults aimed at conservative media darling Tucker Carlson. In what feels like the most severe moment of backlash since his Fox News show premiered in 2016, Carlson is fielding criticism from the right.

Quote:

But what is remarkable is that, ever since he called out Powell, Carlson has been the subject of denunciation by some on the right. His mentions on Twitter have been flooded with disappointed viewers saying that they feel betrayed by him. Right-wing websites have homed in on the controversy. And pro-Trump internet personalities have criticized him for having the nerve to challenge Powell.

Powell herself retweeted accounts attacking Carlson, including one that said Carlson had thrown "one of his Fox Globalist directed temper tantrums" and is "owned by The Syndicate." During a Friday morning appearance on Maria Bartiromo's show, Powell bashed Carlson as "insulting" and "rude."

This is all to say we are at a place a bad place where some Trump supporters will not believe any info that runs contrary to the Trump narrative, even if it's Tucker Carlson delivering it. Dare to dissent from the Trump camp even politely and regarding a deranged conspiracy theory and even someone like Carlson will be attacked and called a traitor.

As I've pointed out before: Carlson and the other hosts and personalities on his network are responsible for this culture on the right, perhaps never imagining that it would come back to bite them. But now to some extent it is, even though this isn't likely to hurt Carlson in the long run.
SAD!
Anarchistbear
dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

Not surprising that someone who has been obsessed with pee tapes wouldn't have any idea what fascism or what a coup is.

Trump is a would be authoritarian buffoon and incompetent. Luckily for us incompetence far outweighs authoritarianism.

If he were a fascist:

He'd actually have a philosophy not a Twitter feed

He'd have declared martial law during Covid

He' d have cancelled the election

He certainly wouldn't have lost the election. Fascists are certainly capable of rigging elections

He would have suppressed and jailed media and opposition

Biden would most likely be in jail

He wouldn't have attempted a coup by tweets and half assed failed suits. His allies in business the media and military would have done it for him.

You are seriously ignorant or unhinged. I'll take the daily double for $500, Alex

bearister
"He'd have declared martial law during Covid."

He would have done that if it would have increased revenues at his failing properties.
Unit2Sucks
Anarchistbear said:

dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

Not surprising that someone who has been obsessed with pee tapes wouldn't have any idea what fascism or what a coup is.

Trump is a would be authoritarian buffoon and incompetent. Luckily for us incompetence far outweighs authoritarianism.

If he were a fascist:

He certainly wouldn't have lost the election. Fascists are certainly capable of rigging elections

He wouldn't have attempted a coup by tweets and half assed failed suits. His allies in business the media and military would have done it for him.

You are seriously ignorant or unhinged. I'll take the daily double for $500, Alex

Everyone acknowledges he's weak and lacks the capabilities to effectuate his desires, but your list not coincidentally reads like a Trump wish list.

So we agree that Trump isn't a fascist but not for lack of trying. He's just bad at it like he's bad at everything else except conning idiots. Fortunately for him, we have a surplus of those in this country.
AunBear89
Trump is fascist adjacent. Mango Mussolini.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Anarchistbear
Unit2Sucks said:

Anarchistbear said:

dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

dajo9 said:

Anarchistbear said:

If he were a fascist:

Everyone acknowledges he's weak and lacks the capabilities to effectuate his desires, but your list not coincidentally reads like a Trump wish list.

So we agree that Trump isn't a fascist but not for lack of trying. He's just bad at it like he's bad at everything else except conning idiots. Fortunately for him, we have a surplus of those in this country.

To say he's a wannabe fascist or this is his wish list gives him too much credit. He's a raging id who just acts in the moment. He could have done a lot of these things but doesn't have the strategic ability and- more importantly- he doesn't have allies in the judiciary, media, military or even in government who would follow him. You can't be a one man fascist.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.